Which Rapper has the WORST fanbase?

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    All of the above. Fan is short for fanatic. Every single rapper in the poll has fanatics. Throw Biggie, Wu-Tang, Rakim, Outkast, Ice Cube etc... in there too.

There are no such thing as a Rakim fanatic like Em, Nas, Jay, B.I.G. and Pac.

It's like they are the guys that make hip hop or something.

So u never heard anybody say Rakim is the greatest rapper of all time cause he was the 1st one to revolutionize the "flow"?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    All of the above. Fan is short for fanatic. Every single rapper in the poll has fanatics. Throw Biggie, Wu-Tang, Rakim, Outkast, Ice Cube etc... in there too.

I capitalized worst for a reason

And? There is no wrong answer if they all have fanatics who say crazy ? like deathrowzorrow to shadyteam.

Its like you're purposely being difficult because Em is winning this poll.
  • Stew
    Options

And? There is no wrong answer if they all have fanatics who say crazy ? like deathrowzorrow to shadyteam.

U shouldn't assume young scrappa I can't see the poll results.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Eminem

U shouldn't assume young scrappa I can't see the poll results.

Ad Hominem slights i see...
  • Stew
    Options
    U gonna debate my rebuttal or bow down to Reason tactics?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Pac.....How isnt dude listed?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne
    I guess irl eminem stans are annoying. I don't hang around crackas or ? that ? with eminem so them lil wayne fans get my vote.
    I've seen the stanning irl and on the internet, scust.
  • Stew
    Options
    stew make your own gotdamn thread.

Nah I'm cool. I like crashing parties
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Em fans. without even reading the other poll options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas

So u never heard anybody say Rakim is the greatest rapper of all time cause he was the 1st one to revolutionize the "flow"?

Invented "flow"???

No, but he did changed the game from basic abc rhymes to more intricate rhymes.

You cannot denied that.

But Flow?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem
    Thing is the stans we see on here for lil wayne, jay , nas, etc you probably won't interact with one as ? up as eminem's we know people who say ? like eminem the best rapper but i don't like rap. ? lil wayne and kanye west fell off in terms of fanbase. people don't cape for them like they do in the nets
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Honorable mention: Budden stans
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Nas
    Having the worst fanbase doesn't make the rapper wack.

Nas is top 2 no matter what.
  • Stew
    Options

Invented "flow"???

You cannot denied that.

But Flow?

I never said it was a false statement but to call him the GOAT for that reason only is "fanatic" ? .
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Nas

Invented "flow"???

You cannot denied that.

But Flow?

I never said it was a false statement but to call him the GOAT for that reason only is "fanatic" ? .

You go by quality and longevity? Some folks go by influences.

It's nothing wrong with either or.

Heck some folks have 3 Stacks in their top 2 but never released a solo LP.

I think that's insane but hey they count the Love Below as his solo joint.
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is Bruce Wane not on this list?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Eminem
    warren98 wrote: »

Because a fanbase is required to be included in the poll
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Nas
    warren98 wrote: »

What fanbase does this ? have to be considered the "Worst"???
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    I have never seen Nas lose anything in the Reason. I think he gets away with some stuff others can't.
    I mean.. You can't even talk about chart topping songs and grammies or anything when you debate against dude. It's always "well so and so follow trends" or "its the white people buying those" or "since when did the grammies give a ? about hip hop"? Iono, it just crazy how he gets a pass when it comes to stuff like that. I think Nas is the GOAT and all, but some of y'all have the nerve to call out the very few Em or Jay fans "stans".
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Eminem followed by B.E.P.
  • Stew
    Options

Invented "flow"???

You cannot denied that.

But Flow?

You go by quality and longevity? Some folks go by influences.

It's nothing wrong with either or.

Heck some folks have 3 Stacks in their top 2 but never released a solo LP.

I think that's insane but hey they count the Love Below as his solo joint.

Exactly, either way it's fan boy ? just like someone would call Lil Wayne the GOAT for whatever reason. Half the people who are fans of these rappers don't know wtf their talkin about anyway.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Nas
    MadSirius wrote: »
    I have never seen Nas lose anything in the Reason. I think he gets away with some stuff others can't.
    I mean.. You can't even talk about chart topping songs and grammies or anything when you debate against dude. It's always "well so and so follow trends" or "its the white people buying those" or "since when did the grammies give a ? about hip hop"? Iono, it just crazy how he gets a pass when it comes to stuff like that. I think Nas is the GOAT and all, but some of y'all have the nerve to call out the very few Em or Jay fans "stans".

This is true.

Nas is for the negroes and Jay is for the ? and white people fallacy.