Old head putting the beats on a youngin

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    I never seen lennox lewis get his hair pulled in a ring, boxing is a glorified fair one and in fair ones ? ass ? aint allowed.

I grow my hair out because i want to and i know there are no rules to a streetfight. Thing is yall dudes be the first ones to call foul when you grab my hair and i knife you in your ? .

Or i pull on you before you get close enough to do some ? ? like grab my hair.

Like how you going to say anything goes then have a problem when anything goes?

so basically you aint ? without a knife or weapon.

anything does go....but when you grab weapons its on another level.

you dont know ? bout street fighting.

you sounding like you scared to take an L

And you sounding like you bite and scratch in a fight with another male seeing as how pulling hair is okay with you.

A dude that resorts to tactics outside of a fair one is the one who is afraid to take an L, knowing his fist game aint up to par.

Seeing all yall grown ass men cosign this ? i understands why the youngins out here shooting first. Used to be a code to this ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? did he do to get his ass BEAT like that?

Probably went like this:

*Jody slangin' dope in front of Fred's momma' house on bike*

Fred: "Aye lil' ? ! Whut'chu doin' out chea?!"

Jody: "Take yo' ass back inna' house fo' I whoop yo' old' ass old ass ? ." *dips out on bike*

Fred: *puts out Black & Mild* *runs up street with lightening speed and penitentary strength*

Jody: *looks over shoulder* "Oh ? ! This ? ill."

Fred: "What you say to me lil' ? ? ?!"

Jody: *Oof* b-(

LOL!!!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lil ? should have took out his legs when he had him down like that...

But in general, ? you young ? , too ? rude these days need to catch a beat down from time to time...

Lil ? don't got no respect for the elders.

And where is the rule about a ? with long hair being out of bounds?

Lol...I guess you ? would never hit a man with glasses if he was blatantly disrespectful to your face huh?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, when I was 16, I got punched out by OG ? looking just like Fred...

Had to take that ? ...? had on a ring too, still got the scar on my chin. Never put me to sleep, hurt my pride more than anything.

That time I didn't actually do nothing either...L.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here cryin about the fact he grabbed his hair.. i guess he should have shot in like a real ? and left his hair intact

phrase of the day

HOOD ETHICS

@copper
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this old ass dude holding a youngin by the hair to get the best of em.

I mean he beat the dog ? out of him but still.

If shorty was a beast he coulda came out of dat.

Aint nothing wrong wit holdin a ? hair while you beat him

you feel some type of way because his locks look like yours?

• Bwoahmizzee
    Options
    If da ? Fred was on parole or something then yeah, he might be goin to jail

Other than dat dat aint nothing but a simple assault.

Barely second degree
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never seen lennox lewis get his hair pulled in a ring, boxing is a glorified fair one and in fair ones ? ass ? aint allowed.

I grow my hair out because i want to and i know there are no rules to a streetfight. Thing is yall dudes be the first ones to call foul when you grab my hair and i knife you in your ? .

And you sounding like you bite and scratch in a fight with another male seeing as how pulling hair is okay with you.

A dude that resorts to tactics outside of a fair one is the one who is afraid to take an L, knowing his fist game aint up to par.

Seeing all yall grown ass men cosign this ? i understands why the youngins out here shooting first. Used to be a code to this ? .

you still missing the point.

you know it used to be a time where ? only fought standing up. here in philly we was always nice with our hands....i am very nice with mine....but one summer i went down south and this ? wanted to rassle over some ? ....? took me to the ground an tied me in a ? knot. now in my area it would have been broken up because we dont roll around on the ground for ? so my ground game was nothing...

but i learnt that day.

now while it was a fair one....it kinda wasnt. cuz the ? kicked, grabbed and held. but he got his point across while i was trying to look cute with my hands.

and sometimes you get too caught up to noticed you grabbed a ? hair or something.

bottom line is...he didnt roll up on him an go straight for his hair.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Options
    If dat ? wasn't 18 he was close enough to beat

He was prolly like 17 and 10 months for real
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lil ? should have took out his legs when he had him down like that...

But in general, ? you young ? , too ? rude these days need to catch a beat down from time to time...

Lil ? don't got no respect for the elders.

And where is the rule about a ? with long hair being out of bounds?

Lol...I guess you ? would never hit a man with glasses if he was blatantly disrespectful to your face huh?

How I beat yo old ass into a nursing home
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ol Fred now needs bail, whooped a ? 's ass and ended up in jail
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are no rules in a street fight. pull hair pull shirt, pull eyes out tthe ? socket.

don't sleep on these young. ? you might be dealing with Michael from the wire
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? did he do to get his ass BEAT like that?

Probably went like this:

*Jody slangin' dope in front of Fred's momma' house on bike*

Fred: "Aye lil' ? ! Whut'chu doin' out chea?!"

Jody: "Take yo' ass back inna' house fo' I whoop yo' old' ass old ass ? ." *dips out on bike*

Fred: *puts out Black & Mild* *runs up street with lightening speed and penitentary strength*

Jody: *looks over shoulder* "Oh ? ! This ? ill."

Fred: "What you say to me lil' ? ? ?!"

Jody: *Oof* b-(

lol@ penitentiary strength.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never thought to grab a ? hair in a fight, but if its straight hands there's no rules. I had 3 dudes run up on me at a club I was working. Tried to radio for backup but my radio was dead. Kicked the first dude right in his ? nh. Mollywopped the second dude laid his out and gave him a few stomps and the third dude didnt want nothing.I'm not taking a L. Ever. Under any circumstance. You do what you have to do.

Disgust at Fred hitting that ? so many times and dude just jumped back up like it wasn't ? . If i hit a dude that many times its a wrap on the day. He's getting concussed to blurtttt.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lol, when I was 16, I got punched out by OG ? looking just like Fred...

Had to take that ? ...? had on a ring too, still got the scar on my chin. Never put me to sleep, hurt my pride more than anything.

That time I didn't actually do nothing either...L.

Why u get punched
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I have dreads down my back. A ? wanna grab them when we fight that's fine. Cuz I see no problem with sticking my thumb in a ? eye down to the joint. I don't fight to win I fight to ensure there won't be another one after that.

RNS. @Smash_Adams the only ? on here that I feel could give me a serious run in a scrap.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    I have dreads down my back. A ? wanna grab them when we fight that's fine. Cuz I see no problem with sticking my thumb in a ? eye down to the joint. I don't fight to win I fight to ensure there won't be another one after that.

RNS. @Smash_Adams the only ? on here that I feel could give me a serious run in a scrap.

Lol people think this bouncing ? is all ? and giggles. I've fought 3 on 1 in bathrooms, smoke rooms, VIP, parking lots all that ? . And I'm a big ? , but definitely not the biggest. So people do try me. If I have to put my hands on someone it's not pretty. Something WILL be broken. Hospital visit is ABSOLUTELY necessary. And the first thing ? go for is my dreads. I turned plenty of ? pirate for a few weeks.

You already know.

clint-nod.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you still missing the point.

you know it used to be a time where ? only fought standing up. here in philly we was always nice with our hands....i am very nice with mine....but one summer i went down south and this ? wanted to rassle over some ? ....? took me to the ground an tied me in a ? knot. now in my area it would have been broken up because we dont roll around on the ground for ? so my ground game was nothing...

but i learnt that day.

now while it was a fair one....it kinda wasnt. cuz the ? kicked, grabbed and held. but he got his point across while i was trying to look cute with my hands.

and sometimes you get too caught up to noticed you grabbed a ? hair or something.

bottom line is...he didnt roll up on him an go straight for his hair.

Your hands obviously weren't that good if you let a ? wrestle you to the growd, only a few things could have happened. He rushed you, which would have been stopped cold with an uppercut or a knee to the face. He got too close before you even began to fight, which should never happen anyway. Or he stood toe to toe with you, found out he wasn't a match and took you to the ground, which all could have been avoided if you beat the breaks off the ? in the first 40 secs.

thats why i said...my ? was gettin cute...i was poppin him to make him look bad but not to hurt him..cuz he wasnt ? with his hands..

if i woulda sat on my punches he would have been out.

like i said i learnt that day
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont agree that the old ? gettin a hand fulla dreads and firing on a ? wit the other hand is a ? move. ? is a fight in the streets! It was a fair one too, its not like the old ? was using a weapon wit the other hand. The yound ? ? up lettin the guy be able to grab them ? . Its only unfair if the old ? got a crowbar or a baseball bat, knife, or a brick or something....or pack him out wit a gang of his ? or something. Anything outside of what i just mentioned is fair game, especially since the old guy shot him the one on one! ? , that young nigha got his ass rocked off that bike and never got his equilibrium about himself and let that old cat hold him down and drag his ass around on the pavement. That young ? needs to hit the weights.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Right Said Fred".
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ y'all ? watching two dudes fight, that both have long hair, pulling on each other's hair and saying it was a good fight or some ? , hilarious.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    LOL @ y'all ? watching two dudes fight, that both have long hair, pulling on each other's hair and saying it was a good fight or some ? , hilarious.

A scrap is a scrap. Ain't no ufc fighters in this ? . ? around trying to style on ? and you can end up just like Anderson Silva da ? tho.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? crazy wit these comments..

would i have grabbed a ? ' hair!? nah.. not my style.. but i tell u what.. if i was that youngsta Fred would have to see me again... i need that.. Fred go have to whoop my ass again to let me know its real..

i grew up in the Bone Thugs era.. ? all had hair.. big ass fros braids and the likes.. i cant recall anyone gettin they hair pulled..

not even when we fought wit the mexicans..
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fred was on his "buffalo souljah" steez to that young simba with his dreaded mane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnERlsfBFc