Outside of the music, which rapper has the most unlikable personality?

Options
13»

Comments

• *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Yes, ? that fat bastard. I don't support anybody that is rude to people for no reason.

u kno u gonna have to elaborate on dis meeting rite lls
    Naw, an old friend of mine and I went to a "hole in wall" club to see him perform once. He acted very arrogant on stage and didn't want to shake none of his fan's hands. I was highly disgusted, because these were the same people that still supported his late ass when he got dropped from Atlantic .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    since wayne been off those drugs he actually been cool to be with i heard but to answer, jay, puff,lupe, wale
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake- This is all hypothetically speaking, but Drake gives off the vibe of a grimey ? when it comes to females. Like say if you're talking to a girl that he (Drake) likes, he's the type to insinuate that you're cheating on her, without actually telling her, and then act as if he doesn't know how she found out. Then he'll turn around and do the same ? you was doing to the jawn, but in a nicer way. I know every dude knows a ? like that.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye West-Type of ? that will wear the ugliest/dumbest ? ever, but remove himself from being clowned on by keeping the price tag of his clothes in his pocket.

Jay-Z-Seems like he talks about himself in 3rd person all the time.

Nicki Minaj-Seems like a crybaby. And her voice is kinda' annoying.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent seem like a Grimey ?
  • life_fulfilled
    life_fulfilled Members Posts: 25
    Options
    50 cent is a politician