Future's "? " Remix feat.Drake & Juicy J [track in thread]

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in The Reason
Drake may appear on the remix of Future's street banger, "? ".

Drake has been known to jump on random street tracks when he can, as evidenced by his appearances on Migos' "Versace," a still unreleased track with YG, and of course, Future's "Tony Montana".

It seems as though Drizzy may be collaborating with his current tour partner once again, as rumors indicate that he will appear on a remix of Future's "? ," which continues to gain momentum as a single.

According to DJ Steph Floss, this is a real thing that exists, and it will be dropping soon. The DJ also tweeted some very Drake-esque lyrics, which further validate his claims: "I hear you talkin about ya city like ya run that and I brought my tour to ya city, you my son there!"

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    since when was ? considered a street banger? Even future stans like ptown weren't impressed with the original track lol.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see these two patched ? up. they're a good combination and together they can put down a club banger easy.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake gonn ? it OVO DRIZZY NWTS IN STORES!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That trk go hard. Idk what y'all talkin bout
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    drake gonna be like "You can do so much better you dont need to be with somebody like that girl your man aint bout ? "
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So another record with Drake pump fakin' that goon ? ?
    SMH and he was doing so well.

Not a good look. Everyone knows this biege ? is softer then baby lotion.

tumblr_mhvrfzODND1rv8logo1_1280.gif

Rappers aren't gangsters....none of them.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    rage wrote: »

And...?
    That makes it alright for the least believable ? in the game to perpetrate? Ok.
    Future's song is literally about ? like Drake. I don't see how this is at all a good fit for him.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lol at drake not being a good look for future. Dont get me wrong im not huge on the ? don drake. But if drake aint put him on his arena tour which got future just over a milli. had drake chose someone else future woulda been performing regionally in southern clubs and maybe he could get 50% of that after a stint of 15 or 20 shows.
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol at drake not being a good look for future. Dont get me wrong im not huge on the ? don drake. But if drake aint put him on his arena tour which got future just over a milli he woulda been performing regionally in southern clubs.

lol cosign I'm not arguing that though. I'm talkin in context of the actual cut. The song is literally about fake goons, and apparently simps to an extent. The whole track will be a walking contradiction with Drizzy on it. If this was one of Future's serenading cuts, I'd fall back and let Drake rock; perfect fit. But this ? right here ? ? Nah.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol at drake not being a good look for future. Dont get me wrong im not huge on the ? don drake. But if drake aint put him on his arena tour which got future just over a milli he woulda been performing regionally in southern clubs.

lol cosign I'm not arguing that though. I'm talkin in context of the actual cut. The song is literally about fake goons, and apparently simps to an extent. The whole track will be a walking contradiction with Drizzy on it. If this was one of Future's serenading cuts, I'd fall back and let Drake rock; perfect fit. But this ? right here ? ? Nah.

Yeah you right as far as the contradiction but in this era you really cant catch an L for doing ? like that word to the stans that cape for you. Ross be talking about rich ? making poor decisions and that was the story of his 2012. Wayne stay talm bout no ? but he kissed a dude and calls him "daddy". Kanye talks about being new slaves yet he signs deals with hella corporations.

It should be an L for drake but in this era people don't care like they used to. And it should be even more etherous because future dissed drake while on tour and then drake got mad and tried to drop him only to apoligize and let him stay lol.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 new Drake songs coming soon!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a goon, you a goon, you a goon

? ... Let me see you prove ? !!!!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And...?
    That it makes it alright for the least believable ? in the game to perpetrate? Ok.
    Future's song is literally about ? like Drake. I don't see how this is at all a good fit for him.
    You ? about every rapper that isn't what they say they are?

*rick ross song comes on in car*
    sr the freshman: ? this ? ! Rick Ross ain't a real G! He doesn't know the real Noreaga! His name isn't really Rick Ross! He was a CO!

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake gonn ? it OVO DRIZZY NWTS IN STORES!

Ok @godgivbiz, you can clap him up now
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only hear that song on random Vine clips
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited December 2013
    Options

And...?
    That it makes it alright for the least believable ? in the game to perpetrate? Ok.
    You ? about every rapper that isn't what they say they are?

*rick ross song comes on in car*
    sr the freshman: ? this ? ! Rick Ross ain't a real G! He doesn't know the real Noreaga! His name isn't really Rick Ross! He was a CO!

Nah yo, just the ones that try extra hard.
    Drake would be just fine without records like Stay Schemin'. He has bars.
    Rick Ross is another situation, entirely.

I'm actually shocked at the amount of capes flying around right now. Ya'll really think this ok? The key factor in Hip-Hop, even if your looking at it solely as entertainment, is the ? needs to be believable to a certain extent. At least with ? like The Lox, or DMX, or even ? like Meek Mill or Kendrick of today is that you can verify backgrounds or past issues to a certain extent. With ? like Kendrick, they make sure to orchestrate things in a manner that puts them in the position more as the storyteller, rather then a biopic, which is respectable. With ? like Meek, there is a history there in which they can either exaggerate, or touch on, which is fine. It's like folklore or w.e.. It's not the same as straight up 100% frauding.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I hated that song but man sometimes that ? go hard! No pun
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol drake forever got ? in their feelings. Find something to do.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake's version sucks