The Sickest You've Ever Been

Options
Allah_U_Akbar
Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
Woke up early one morning during the summer years ago.

I was sweating, but for some reason, I was shivering so much that even my teeth were chattering.

Got up to go to the bathroom and I could barely keep my balance because of dizziness.

Had a bad headache that progressively got worse as the day went on.

The headache was so bad that I pretty much laid in bed all day to avoid moving my head.

The next day, I still felt weak, but I went to work anyway.

From then on, I pretty much got back to normal.

To this day I have no idea what my illness was, but I have NEVER felt that bad before or since.

NOTE: I was not hungover.

Any of y'all ever been sick beyond belief....? Maybe even to the point of death?

Any cancer survivors on the I.C.?

Speak on it.

Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In middle school, I ate to much KFC for lunch and I threw up all over my desk in class 2 different times. Ended up getting picked up by a family friend and spent the next day home feeling like an empty shell. Couldn't move and had a high fever. Threw up in my bed another 2 times. Drank a couple energy drinks and felt better that night
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time i ate some chili dogs went to sleep doggie i woke up sat up and threw up a pool all over my bed my room smelled horrible

Other time when the weather changed...i was sick as ? for 10 days head ache,throat hurts nh...cough..
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a tie between having bronchitis or when I got food poisoning.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heroin withdrawals when I was 15 got dopesick from mixin nd baggin dat ? up with no gloves
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm getting over the flu now ....sickest I've been in a long time
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mecca1000 wrote: »
    1st & last time I drank a ? four loko ..... ? had me out the game for 2 ? days .......
    stomach ache, headache, throwing up, diarrhea ..... even my heart was hurting ..........I thought I was a gonna ...... 2 ? days ....... My cold blooded wife comes walking past the bedroom laughing and says "just go into the light cause that life insurance is looking good right about now!"

My dad who I can't remember ever being sick, ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks after getting his first flu shot at the age of 64 ..........

be thankful you didnt ? anyone with that ? in your system
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food poisoning from Wendy's
    was out for 3 days
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had the flu in the beginning of the year. I had never been that sick before, caught it from a customer at work and gave it to two other people at work. Smh and my boss made me come to work. Me and two other people were all in there sick as hell, throwing up until he said ? it and sent us home.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i had malaria.
    worst part for me was feeling cold when in actuality u burning uppp and then they gotta bathe u in ice cold water
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mecca1000 wrote: »

My dad who I can't remember ever being sick, ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks after getting his first flu shot at the age of 64 ..........

You know the flu shot is supposed to make you sick right? Its an injection of a dead virus. My doctor is a real ? I didn't wanna do it so I made him break the whole ? down. Your basically being injected with a virus that cant spread but the common cold virus is constantly mutating so those first 2-3 weeks that vaccine is in your system your the most vulnerable to catch something.
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got food poisoning from chic-fil-a.. never threw up so much in my life
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk I was ? blood out my ass. Spent 3 nights in the hospital. Took me a year and half to fully recover.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Caught that H1N1 3-4 years ago. 2-3 weeks of straight vomiting and ? , cold sweats, fever, could only sleep very short periods, couldn't eat, whole body sore, to weak to do anything outside going to the bathroom, smoking weed would make me throw up. A ? lost like 10 pounds easy. My girl was a G for sticking it out and taking care of me. Somehow she didn't catch it. If she got sick I woulda been ghooooossst. ? that. Hands down the most sick I've been. Surprised ppl were dying and ? tho. You gotta be some kinda ? ? to die from that ? . I wasn't getting earthed by a flu. Foh.

For some reason, I found this statement hillarious
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food poisoning from undercooked chicken. I never had it before but I thought my ass was gonna die and I was sick from cancer or some ? . When I threw up there was blood or something mixed in it and made me throw up again.

There was another time that I was sick and I was out for a week from school but I can't remember ? from then.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food poisoning is the only thing that gets me from time to time. 3 days at the max.

I dont get sick but that food poisoning give you the ? BLUES.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The flu 2 years ago...I rarely get sick
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron-? -chitis. ? i almost suffocated like 8 times. Think i was sick for about a week and a half. Every time i coughed the mucus would block up my wind pipe and i would be gasping eyes wide open. Scariest ? i ever been through. I rarely get sick though. Maybe a head cold once every 2 years.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a lung and chest infection.
    I thought it was just the flu at first so I put off going to the doctor.....till i passed out.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? toilet looked like a muddy pond b

Diahrehia spraying
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @conflict had a yeast infection
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last year over SPRING BREAK of all time, I got ? mono. thought my brain was gonna explode for about 4 days straight, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. I was miserable.

Still wasn't as bad as the time I stated earlier in this thread tho.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    stop putting poison in ya mouth and eat natural ? ? .