Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    14k to fill all yo ammo at once....nice.

Where do u go to do that tho? in ammunation? i never see it when I go there?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I was getting at @Lamilton3000's character last night for having a bald spot. Tell me why he was tryna say that's not a bald spot, its a glitch lmao.

that was a scar on my face some idiot kept hitting me up with a tank. that air strike aint ? rockstar needs to improve it. you have to approach your target on foot and mark it with a flare. tanks are too fast to catch on foot.

tanks are two fast if you respawn and the tank is already a block and a half away from you. I forgot to mention that.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Last night was some good ? , we gotta do it again nh me, @Beta @Smokelahoma @ShencotheMC @Scumbagswag @CC_Poncho were doin Capture and racing. Hopefully Sanchez & Eyeronic will be able to get in so we can have full teams on some of those capture matches next time. I lost my connection and when I got back on all yall ? were gone.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

press X while buying ammo
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I was getting at @Lamilton3000's character last night for having a bald spot. Tell me why he was tryna say that's not a bald spot, its a glitch lmao.

that was a scar on my face some idiot kept hitting me up with a tank. that air strike aint ? rockstar needs to improve it. you have to approach your target on foot and mark it with a flare. tanks are too fast to catch on foot.

tanks are two fast if you respawn and the tank is already a block and a half away from you. I forgot to mention that.

You can snipe people out of tanks apparently.

I watched a video on it and other people were commentin that it works. I havent had a run in with a tank lately but ima try it next time Im in a session wit one
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night was some good ? , we gotta do it again nh me, @Beta @Smokelahoma @ShencotheMC @Scumbagswag @CC_Poncho were doin Capture and racing. Hopefully Sanchez & Eyeronic will be able to get in so we can have full teams on some of those capture matches next time. I lost my connection and when I got back on all yall ? were gone.

im tryin to get it crackin again tonight. we really gotta get one with 16 people in it. yall wont know what to do. ? is madness...
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, looks like my mechanic has had enough after the beatdown I gave him last night....dude won't answer my calls anymore. He came barrelling down to me in my Phoenix, smashed into the guard rail, flew over it, and smashed into a tree.Then he got out and had the nerve to say, "the scratches were already there, right?"

I just shook my head and killed him.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Appeared with this patch...at the start of a deathmatch/mission etc...
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    check out my new online melee deathmatch " It's goin' down playboy!"
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody gonna be on in like a hour?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    ? this ? every time i get on i get kicked out within minutes, takes me like 10 minutes to get back into an online session only to get kicked out while starting a mission

?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

actual_1387476931.jpg

wtf do they mean with deathmatch and races free.. i never paid to join a race wtf
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

actual_1387476931.jpg

wtf do they mean with deathmatch and races free.. i never paid to join a race wtf

Oh yes you did.. we all did. We just never noticed because we had money & it dont show it taking it away when you join.

It cost $200 to join races/missions and like 700 or 500 to join survival I think. I had to get smoke to rob a store just in order to get the money for us to do a survival when I was broke.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Sanchez we need to figure out how to port forward our routers i heard it eliminates all those connection problems for GTA.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/5922/ZKpGoITW5Ei8v07c1XZtuw/0_0.jpg[/img]
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Well nvm cause these problems just started for you with the last update so maybe its not related to the ports
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/5922/ZKpGoITW5Ei8v07c1XZtuw/0_0.jpg[/img]

lmao! that ? aint cool ? lol

actual_1387476931.jpg

Oh yes you did.. we all did. We just never noticed because we had money & it dont show it taking it away when you join.

It cost $200 to join races/missions and like 700 or 500 to join survival I think. I had to get smoke to rob a store just in order to get the money for us to do a survival when I was broke.

lol only broke ? woulda noticed this. I didnt know until just now
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow lol.

Funny thing is I saw Mikey pull up with a hoe but he didnt get ? from her cause I clapped here before she did anything lol
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

actual_1387476931.jpg

Back when that Criminal Records was popping, I remember the screen saying I don't have enough money to start it from the map in the pause menu. It takes the cash, not the money in your bank. I didn't think it charged for missions too, though.

Yo, real talk, we was getting played with economics of the GTA streets. You get a mission that pays 5k. But the over head on ammo, armor, and now paying to play might've had you coming out with only half of that in profit.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    heres another one from the fleet.

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/3850/Dt0plgIsDUedDWnUgvbFBw/0_0.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8081/wj0iA2Q6802TFbqqASeymQ/0_0.jpg[/img]
    [

when I learn to upload pics wait till you see my ocelot. I took it to Ls customs got it painted wine red, smoke tints, a vented hood ,skirts.streetlevel suspension, the second spoiler , dual exhaust and and upgraded fender. also I came to shamelessly plug my race the midnight crash course! if you're on ps3 check it out i'm trying to get as much likes as possible I want rockstar to verify it. those of you who've tried it tell your friends about it. theres more coming soon.

what kind of rims are those I was looking for those at customs.
  • Splackavelli
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    edited December 2013
    Options

lol...yo..

i gave u the FULL tutorial.

the ?

i thought I deleted this did you dig this up? i'm not computer literate. don't know how to write programs or anything like that. all I know is point and click and right click save and basic computer terms like ram ,rod cpu, cursor etc. so I definitely don't know how to copy and paste. when I copy a picture I don't know were the computer sends it and the paste option doesn't show up. if I right click save the picture then what? I don't mess with twitter or facebook but my rockstar account is linked to psn network. another thing I tried to do what you told me I tried right clicking I typed the link without the img like you told me to.