• NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ibaka hitting threes? smh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Mirotic is widely considered the best NBA prospect in Europe. The Bulls drafted him in 2011 and would need to buy out his contract with Real Madrid before Mirotic could join the NBA. Next summer would be three years since the Bulls acquired his draft rights

Lol @ some geek on a message board not having confidence in the bulls front office.Bulls passed on marshon brooks and traded up to get a euro prospect who has won 2 euroleague mvps since then.While brooks ? ass gets no tick on your team just like he didn't wit the nets.Bulls will be iiight you keep looking forward to 2017 draft and kelly olincyckn leading you
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't like that "3baka" set, but damn if he don't be hittin' it.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed the Pacers game but Born Ready with his 3rd triple double..man I know we about to pay this ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Blake is like the new Dwight Howard. People wanna nit pick him for what he doesn't do well as opposed to what he brings to the table. He's been a 20 10 guy which is rare and his jumper while it isn't refined has gotten better. He just has to be more decisive when he posts up... It almost looks like he's over thinking. If he can become more consistent with that mid range J and keep rebounding at the rate he has I can see him becoming a better version of what amare was in Phoenix

DH DEFENDS and Grifin doesnt. plus he is sometimes ultra soft imo
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed the Pacers game but Born Ready with his 3rd triple double..man I know we about to pay this ? .

Danny looked really good. Lance was just being Lance tonight. Pacers were passing the ball really good again.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass weekend we lauced by damn near 30 to da Pacers, Lord Infamous died nd da Ravens got smacked by da Pats smh just drenched in lauces
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    ? refs theres bare contact on that play
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mirotic is widely considered the best NBA prospect in Europe. The Bulls drafted him in 2011 and would need to buy out his contract with Real Madrid before Mirotic could join the NBA. Next summer would be three years since the Bulls acquired his draft rights

Lol @ some geek on a message board not having confidence in the bulls front office.Bulls passed on marshon brooks and traded up to get a euro prospect who has won 2 euroleague mvps since then.While brooks ? ass gets no tick on your team just like he didn't wit the nets.Bulls will be iiight you keep looking forward to 2017 draft and kelly olincyckn leading you

Sully is da future big man on our squad brothaman
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    get ross the ? outta here 2/10 with 4 fouls
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? refs theres bare contact on that play

they been on some super ? ? tonight...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John B had to nerve to talk about how bad the bulls were playing who Has boston beat? They aint nothin but beneficiaries of a super wacc division you suck at scoring just like we do

? you catching feelings out of the blue for? I'd be lying if I said the Bulls were good so what the ? do you want me to say? The future isn't as dim as it is in Brooklyn and NY but its hard to trust Chicago's front office in putting together a legit contender and I don't trust Rose will ever be himself again, the Celtics on the hand are supposed to be trash and supposed to be rebuilding but we're already better than the trash Nets and Knicks even before Brook went down, and the future is a lot brighter out here than it is in NY and Chicago, I even like the direction Philly is going over those 3 wack ass teams

Miss me wit that catching feelings ? .You said the bulls were bad yet your team is just as bad if not worse it's that simple.Ainge Signed kg,terry and lee then flopped and had to trade his fucc up signings.Billy kings stupidity/desperation is the only reason y'all got all those picks and those picks are 3-4 years from now.You was on the bulls ? all summer talkin bout they gonna win the east now their "wacc" get your clown ass outta here

So KG was a ? up signing now?? Lol shut your ? up, Terry and Lee weren't even bad signings there's only so much you can do when your over the cap already, and considering we lost Ray in the offseason that was as good an offseason we could of possibly had under the circumstances, Ainge milked the KG era to the very end and still flipped him and two other over the hill players for 3 1st rounders, one being next year by the way, and we started the rebuild at the perfect time when one of the deeper drafts comes around, so C's are looking lovely while are going from contenders to pretenders and yea I picked them and stuck by my pick while you were crying about Nate da great like y'all lost the 2nd coming of Jordan, and stuck by my pick right up until Rose got hurt
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options

Check this out..

http://www.nba.com/video/games/pacers/2013/12/23/0021300404-bos-ind-play5.nba/

• greenwood1921
    Options
    Biggest flaw in Zod's game is his hacking. These refs being ticky-tack, but Zod gotta learn how to keep that ? in check.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    welp, our run was good while it lasted smmfh 12-0 run by OKC
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Yea I was sad we lost nate da great and said it would haunt us and what happened Rose out then hinrich out marcus teague was starting.Now look who was right all along? DA GOAT.And if we kept nate we'd be the 3 seed right now
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options
    Raps gettin' ? over.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    Raps gettin' ? over.

our best player DeRozan aint gettin calls, the ? is this ? b?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    1st rounders 4-6 years from now.Brooklyn just gonna splurge in free agency in summer 16 or (acquire a star via trade)and sign durant,noah or horford or one of those restricted free agent young players and ya'll gonna have a bunch of 18-25 picks
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea I was sad we lost nate da great and said it would haunt us and what happened Rose out then hinrich out marcus teague was starting.Now look who was right all along? DA GOAT.And if we kept nate we'd be the 3 seed right now

But you weren't going to win ? anyway lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Good quarter, City.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options
    blazn101 wrote: »

Check this out..

http://www.nba.com/video/games/pacers/2013/12/23/0021300404-bos-ind-play5.nba/

Damn he put that ? on skates.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    1st rounders 4-6 years from now.Brooklyn just gonna splurge in free agency in summer 16 or (acquire a star via trade)and sign durant,noah or horford or one of those restricted free agent young players and ya'll gonna have a bunch of 18-25 picks

You love to assume ? , we got a pick next year, in 16 and 18 and the right to swap picks in 2017, get your facts straight, we're good bruh we're happy out here, good luck with Mirotic or whatever that player you never seen play befores name is
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake is like the new Dwight Howard. People wanna nit pick him for what he doesn't do well as opposed to what he brings to the table. He's been a 20 10 guy which is rare and his jumper while it isn't refined has gotten better. He just has to be more decisive when he posts up... It almost looks like he's over thinking. If he can become more consistent with that mid range J and keep rebounding at the rate he has I can see him becoming a better version of what amare was in Phoenix

But you forgot to mention that Dwight is great defensively. Blakes not great at anything but being an athlete. I do agree people nitpick but I think a lot of people think that the clippers will be contenders if he can develop his game

Na I didn't forget that. Dwight is a far better player then Blake at this point in their careers. I was just trying to say Blake is the new scape goat. First it was Lebron .. Then Dwight... Now that the hate is quieting down on Howard it's Blake. Clips problem isn't Blake it's DJ. They need a better complimentary player along side Blake... Someone who can play some actual defense and not just look to block shots into the 5th row because it gets the crowd hype. DJ is playing better but he ain't worth 11 mil and he's not a good fit beside Blake

• Miltown Marauder
    Options
    OKC got that "? this game" mentality going on