Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    he the leader of the smart dumb ? tho...

there do exist a group of elites that has specific agenda for society and the world. period.

What you gon do about it then ? ?

That's what I thought

That question you just posted is always the easy way out when it's something that you can't fathom or understand is facing you.

But people especially our people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..

Nah, seriously. What are you prepared to do combat these secret societies that control everything?

Besides ? about pyramids and telling people to "wake up", what are you and other awake people actively doing about this underground kabal of evil that is "destroying us"?

it would be easier to do something if we all could agree that the ? exists, instead we have contrarian ? sheeple like you that will tell us the sky is orange although its clearly blue. If you could see the facts that lay in front of your face instead of hiding your head in the sand by making fun of others then creating a solution would be easier.

In order to defeat an enemy that outnumbers and overpowers you, unity and cohesiveness is necessary. you want answers? look in the mirror.

You said I'm making fun of people, which I'm not, then proceeded to call me a "? bag" and "sheeple"

You tell me to pay attention to facts yet only offer opinion

I see nothing but speculation based on superstition/jealousy/religious dogma

Yet I see no solutions offered by you but I'm the one who's confused

why should I give serious answers to somebody who isnt serious themselves? you think its a joke and that anybody who doesnt believe what you believe is just a crazy tinfoil hat wearer. you want facts? look into it yourself. google is your friend. trust me, it aint hard to find details and FACTS on the subject. so instead of being a blowhard why dont you actually study some ? ? dont expect me to play shepard for the blind and draw it out in crayon for you.

So, you don't actually have a plan to stop the illuminati besides watching youtube videos and commenting on how Beyonce and Rihanna are puppets, huh?

And you keep alluding to these facts yet haven't posted any.

1st off, I already said it once. Cospiracy "theories" existed before youtube, and before Alex Jones. Idiots and contrarians who like to argue for the sake of it just use those as crutches because they dont really have an argument that proves any of it isnt real.

2nd, Im not gonna give a serious answer to a troll. why should I take your question seriously when all you do is sit there and deny something you have no clue about? if you care so much, do some reasearch yourself. oh I forgot, you're to much of a lazy ? to actually do that so you just fall back on the old "its not real, their just crazy" schtick. keep hiding your head in the sand, it doesnt change the fact that there is fuckery going on around you and everybody else.

one last thing, I never bought into the musicians are illuminati ? . the ? do old ass white billionaires care about Jay-Z and Kanye? They dont care about their midget money, they do care about their influence which is handled through the old white guys who own Jay Z and Kanye. ? is pennies to them. stop generalizing, ? like that is why Im not even taking you seriously. Not every so called "theorist" believes in lizard people or other ? ? like that. Its hilarious that you can even put some real completely possible scenario on the same level as "reptilians".
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    No educated adult should believe in nonsense like the illuminati and secret societies. CThaGod is once again bang on the money...its people who don't want to acknowledge others success as earned, they want to believe that it was given because thats what the expect. The expect ? to be handed to them and when its not they look to blame everybody and anything but their lazy ass selves.

That Alex Jones ? is a ? LUNATIC! Straight up a LUNATIC. He believes in Lizard People......LIZARD PEOPLE!

lol its funny because its well known that "secret societies" do exist in Hollywood.. why do u think people that are "higher on the totem pole" can black ball people below them.. why do u think its more about "who you kno" then talent in some cases...
    and because the circles u are in can greatly effect the money you make and yo statuses.. why you think c/s are so important..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there do exist a group of elites that has specific agenda for society and the world. period.

That's what I thought

That question you just posted is always the easy way out when it's something that you can't fathom or understand is facing you.

Nah, seriously. What are you prepared to do combat these secret societies that control everything?

Besides ? about pyramids and telling people to "wake up", what are you and other awake people actively doing about this underground kabal of evil that is "destroying us"?

it would be easier to do something if we all could agree that the ? exists, instead we have contrarian ? sheeple like you that will tell us the sky is orange although its clearly blue. If you could see the facts that lay in front of your face instead of hiding your head in the sand by making fun of others then creating a solution would be easier.

In order to defeat an enemy that outnumbers and overpowers you, unity and cohesiveness is necessary. you want answers? look in the mirror.

You said I'm making fun of people, which I'm not, then proceeded to call me a "? bag" and "sheeple"

why should I give serious answers to somebody who isnt serious themselves? you think its a joke and that anybody who doesnt believe what you believe is just a crazy tinfoil hat wearer. you want facts? look into it yourself. google is your friend. trust me, it aint hard to find details and FACTS on the subject. so instead of being a blowhard why dont you actually study some ? ? dont expect me to play shepard for the blind and draw it out in crayon for you.

So, you don't actually have a plan to stop the illuminati besides watching youtube videos and commenting on how Beyonce and Rihanna are puppets, huh?

1st off, I already said it once. Cospiracy "theories" existed before youtube, and before Alex Jones. Idiots and contrarians who like to argue for the sake of it just use those as crutches because they dont really have an argument that proves any of it isnt real.

2nd, Im not gonna give a serious answer to a troll. why should I take your question seriously when all you do is sit there and deny something you have no clue about? if you care so much, do some reasearch yourself. oh I forgot, you're to much of a lazy ? to actually do that so you just fall back on the old "its not real, their just crazy" schtick. keep hiding your head in the sand, it doesnt change the fact that there is fuckery going on around you and everybody else.

one last thing, I never bought into the musicians are illuminati ? . the ? do old ass white billionaires care about Jay-Z and Kanye? They dont care about their midget money, they do care about their influence which is handled through the old white guys who own Jay Z and Kanye. ? is pennies to them. stop generalizing, ? like that is why Im not even taking you seriously. Not every so called "theorist" believes in lizard people or other ? ? like that. Its hilarious that you can even put some real completely possible scenario on the same level as "reptilians".

So basically what you sayin is you ain't got the answers

You must aint been doing the education smoke

Kanye-on-Sway-In-The-Morning-Show-8.png
  • smokelahoma
    Options

That's what I thought

So basically what you sayin is you ain't got the answers

You must aint been doing the education smoke

Kanye-on-Sway-In-The-Morning-Show-8.png

so basically what you sayin is you're an idiot? cool got you now my man.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a coincidence this came up...Funny thing is...just this past Saturday, 2 days ago i was kicking it with this white broad who told me that she was a eastern star mason, and her dad is a 32nd degree mason and she told me its DEFINITELY not what everyone thinks it is. She also told he her dad used to work for the NSA and a bunch of other freaky ? also
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Lol ? in this thread name-calling and ? and posting about everything else but still hasn't answered my question.

Matter fact, none of yall "awake" ? have answered my question which is

what do yall plan to do to rid the world of these secret societies

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    What a coincidence this came up...Funny thing is...just this past Saturday, 2 days ago i was kicking it with this white broad who told me that she was a eastern star mason, and her dad is a 32nd degree mason and she told me its DEFINITELY not what everyone thinks it is. She also told he her dad used to work for the NSA and a bunch of other freaky ? also

What was the other freaky ? she told you?
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2013
    Options

freemasons and illuminati are not the same. people in the so-called "illuminati" just so happen to be freemasons. also, women cannot directly become masons. they have what they call co-masonry...

dont believe anything that falls out that ? mouth, ? is good for suckin ? and thats it.
    Lol ? in this thread name-calling and ? and posting about everything else but still hasn't answered my question.

Matter fact, none of yall "awake" ? have answered my question which is

what do yall plan to do to rid the world of these secret societies

you in here talkin like an idiot so Im just callin it how I see it, dont act idiotic and you wont be labled an idiot. its quite simple bro bro

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw it's definitely some ? that goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about it.
    that ritual ? is real. the music industry is a evil ass place
    I don't think it has anything to do with entertainers though.
    More likely leaders such as politicians, bankers, the vatican etc. those the real evil mfers
    ? really think they give a ? about Jay or Diddy money? that ? is baby money to them

but as far as ? being succesful I would like to think that a ? worked harder than the next man to get where he at.
    Tom Brady didn't become who he was because of no damn secret society.
    he got on his grizzly and became Tom ? Brady.
    Look at 2 Chainz that ? just got on.
    I'm pretty sure if he could've sold his soul he would've been did that ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prime example of a "illuminati" is scientology... ever wonder why the public can jus "join" and why when people get "kicked out" they never say why they jus give vague ass answers? there are plenty more in Hollywood like that..
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? her dad said over 10 years ago about the nsa doing surveillance.on people through phones, and other electronics. How almost all judges are masons, as well as politicians, etc
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    At 4:00 minutes he pretty much contradicted himself... While there is no "illuminati" per say, there are an "enlightened" 1% of world citizens who decide everything from when we go to war and how much we pay for gas to how we perceive our fellow man.

People like to scare themselves by thinking, but its really not that complicated

In truth, the whole illuminati movement is a positive encouraging people to think for themselves and not just sheepishly follow the rich. When it comes down to it, its just about being aware of what you consume in the most general sense

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options

? her dad said over 10 years ago about the nsa doing surveillance.on people through phones, and other electronics. How almost all judges are masons, as well as politicians, etc

This stuff is actually common knowledge

? , did you know facebook saves all your messages...nah I mean messages you didn't even send, just typed.

Real talk

No lie, the NSA listens to average citizens have ? bruh

The NSA can watch you through your webcam and that ? don't gotta be turned on
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cat etherd them ? years ago when the ? first started up. Video is ? hilarious!! This is exactly what they sound like.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How the f******you have a secret society that everybody knows about you conspiracy theorists are borderline ?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's what I thought

I'll tell you what. Start your own business, be independent and stop being lazy and trolling about something you don't understand because that's exactly what CThagod is doing in that video..he ? knows the deal but considering the entertainment industry i.e. Hollywood is set like a fraternity/sorority he can't say too much ? , even though he literall contradicted himself anyway. Plus everybody that's involved in the industry are just puppets influencing the audience.

• nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ultimate goal of the illuminati is to make us all debt slaves. They do exist just isnt the mainstream false ? hiphop talks about.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

That's what I thought

And you keep alluding to these facts yet haven't posted any

That's what I thought

I'll tell you what. Start your own business, be independent and stop being lazy and trolling about something you don't understand because that's exactly what CThagod is doing in that video..he ? knows the deal but considering the entertainment industry i.e. Hollywood is set like a fraternity/sorority he can't say too much ? , even though he literall contradicted himself anyway. Plus everybody that's involved in the industry are just puppets influencing the audience.

lol
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the illuminati ? is entertaining though. its pretty funny how hov, kanye and other rappers like to troll with the symbols and t shirts lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This n
    The real consipiracy we should look into, not to excuse the illicit behaviors of a some us but there was a time not too long ago when whites were the majority in prison.

"Look, we understood we couldn't make it illegal to be young or poor or black in the United States, but we could criminalize their common pleasure. We understood that drugs were not the health problem we were making them out to be, but it was such a perfect issue...that we couldn't resist it." - Nixon White House Counsel HR Haldemann on what prompted the Nixon Administration to formulate the 'War on Drugs'.

This...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before Neo could re enter the Matrix and be usefull he had to do what?

1. Willingly be reprogrammed
    2. Become knowledgeable through the process of consuming quality information.
    3. Believe in himself and the cause.

Most ? will never get past step 1.

Charlamagne ? definitely wont.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    People always need something to grasp onto when they can't figure something out. Are there groups of rich and powerful individuals making moves to keep themselves rich and powerful... yes, hell who doesn't try to keep the money going, don't hear people calling the white Jews illuminati or the Indians or Chinese with their moves here in America and them jokers got damn near monopolies on ? ...

but when it comes to blacks today (because you didn't hear this ? about successful blacks back in the day like The Temptations or Miles Davis or Thurgood or Clarence Thomas) "the ? had to have done something to be this successful, sold his soul" instead of it being just hard work and little bit of luck. And mind you this only seems to have something to do with musical performers, not lawyers or inventors or etc

Nah you've always had people who blame something on their failures. What people say is the "illuminati" is now just another way to accuse someone of selling out or falling for "the man"...it's the same ? they just put a new name on it now...and yes it is something alot of people use to explain why someone they personally don't like is more successful than they are
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need solid snake to find the answers
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title is misleading. C basically said hip hop ? aint in the Illuminati, only they may be used by them.

Only a ? would be blind to the fact that there are ppl behind the scenes fckin up the world. Presidents have been video taped speaking about the NWO.

The fact that we still argue whether those powers exist is the very reason they still aint been stopped. And really, the deadline to stop em past a good while ago. They bouta start chippin ? next year and no that aint no fckin theory, its clearly written in the ACA