Son hired 2 "friends" to murder his hairdresser mother for life insurance cash and 90k in bank!

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i just ask nothing more nothing less. what about my other question

Lil Mouse is actually the leader of the Insane South Side Knucklehead Folks....a faction of the G.D.s all shooters.

I hope no grown man is taking orders from him

They don't have no choice.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a pic of lil Reese throwing up bd's gang signs, surrounded by thugs when he was only 4.

Then I saw a pic with his pops holding him as a toddler in one hand and a Mac 10 in the other.

Knew from the jump this ? ain't playin

This is 80% of all blacc males in the chi.They either fatherless and get raised by the streets or You got ignorant fathers showin em how to throw up unknown,insane,the forks etc.Chicago a ignorant ? city I'm movin after the cubs win the series I gotta be here for that after that I'm 5000
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On instagram flauntin dough he got from killin his moms

? killed his moms so he can do ? ? rappers do smh...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There needs to be an intervention. Let's have @zombie do a boot camp, where they can't have no weapons and forced to be educated.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a pic of lil Reese throwing up bd's gang signs, surrounded by thugs when he was only 4.

Then I saw a pic with his pops holding him as a toddler in one hand and a Mac 10 in the other.

This is 80% of all blacc males in the chi.They either fatherless and get raised by the streets or You got ignorant fathers showin em how to throw up unknown,insane,the forks etc.Chicago a ignorant ? city I'm movin after the cubs win the series I gotta be here for that after that I'm 5000
    LMAO
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your a ? damn fool yo, I went this year to the crosstown at US Cellular. 2nd row rocked my Cubs gear. ? was fun as hell

20130527_1947071_zps6e6247fe.jpg

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this on another site. Real sad that people are capable of pulling heinous acts like this. I recently saw a movie with Matthew McConoghey (sp.) with a similar plot. A redneck wanted to ? his mom for life ensurance money to pay off his debt and hired a crooked cop, played by Matthew, to assasinate her.

If you'd do that to your own mother, who took care of you, birthed you and actually had something going for herself unlike most of these single mothers, all for a measly $ 90,000 no telling what you wouldn'd do. This clown got no conscience, moral compass, soul etc. Hope he and everyone involved rots in jail.

• Muhannad
    Options
    I already told ya'll about how these fatherless n*ggas will do anything for attention. I clicked a link to his fb and this dude got all types of moist pics with his birdchest out, trying to be sexy on some hoochie sh*t and posing with stacks and namebrand belts and trinkets.
    Basically this ? n*gga orchestrated a hit on his mother just to attentionwhore and play hoodrich, living out rap fantasies. If you visit his fb (I believe "qc something else") you'll see this ? n*gga got like 10 bm's. Someone must have suspected something was off. Your mom dies a violent death and here you are taking pics flossing with life ensurance money, acting like nothing happened. These bm's must have suspected something was off, but they didn't care...
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is him going to a random spot giving money away what Lame
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pbzg_iluY
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Your a ? damn fool yo, I went this year to the crosstown at US Cellular. 2nd row rocked my Cubs gear. ? was fun as hell

These lames wit their predictable posts don't understand the game done changed.Cubs winnin a title by 2018 they got the foundation and mad revenue coming(wrigley renovation,new tv deal) it's a wrap.Never in history have they've been set up for success like they are now and they have a top 3-4 farm with several top international and domestic prospects
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How this fruity ass ? got 9 kids ?

http://youtu.be/LRBtlXuMnjE
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    30sbyox.png
    n1b3et.png

This ? was stuntin mega hard coppin whips,givin dough away in the hood,flashin stacks.Fucc wrong wit these ? duke was co conspirator in killin his own moms.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    killing your own moms for money

That ? is sickening

they need to torture this ? for the rest of his life

over $90,000? smh ol petty ass ? , he wouldve felt real stupid when he ran thru that 90,000

I'll body myself before I even harm mom dukes
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

These lames wit their predictable posts don't understand the game done changed.Cubs winnin a title by 2018 they got the foundation and mad revenue coming(wrigley renovation,new tv deal) it's a wrap.Never in history have they've been set up for success like they are now and they have a top 3-4 farm with several top international and domestic prospects
    This ? on a roll
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MaddRapper wrote: »

So was this done before or after the murder?

• Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang, his mama was fly. That salon experience is going to keep him busy in the pen, though.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    killing your own moms for money

That ? is sickening

they need to torture this ? for the rest of his life

over $90,000? smh ol petty ass ? , he wouldve felt real stupid when he ran thru that 90,000

I'll body myself before I even harm mom dukes
    I was thinking the same thing but he probably did ran through it or was close to. I'm almost positive this dude didn't invest in something worthwhile, but spent most of that money on trivial n*gga sh*t, trying to floss on n*ggas. This petty a*s n*gga probably wasted 'his' money buying things that he didn't really need and depreciate fast, basically n*gger trinkets and cars, clubbing, trickin' on hoodrats. He'll have alot of time to think about what he has done. Wouldn't be surprised if this soft n*gga ends up commiting suicide in jail since he got alot of time to think everything over.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lil Reese is really what fredo is if y'all get it. Fredo soft well he ain't no lame but he soft compared to Reese . Reese the crazy one

His reaction to that video leaking of him beating that girl up showed that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang, his mama was fly. That salon experience is going to keep him busy in the pen, though.
    I always thought she was gorgeous

• MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    MaddRapper wrote: »

So was this done before or after the murder?

this was after
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Options
    If you look in this cowards' face, he looks like his mom. Real sad.

Like I said, this f*ckboy had his mom killed to live out a wack rapper fantasy. Guaranteed he tricked most of his money off on bullsh*t, typical n*gger sh*t.

If I was them hoodrats that got knocked up by him I'd have myself tested because this n*gga looks and act kinda moist. Everytime he filmed himself or took a selfie he had his shirt out exposing his birdchest, trying to be sexy 'n sh*t. This Guy's beyond suspect. They gonna love his b*tch a*s in jail, especially when they hear what he's in there for.