The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Wasnt drinking Milk® he couldn't have in convinced yikes
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Silva was ? dude up from the bottom and had him leaking. Y'all know damn well Silva was prolly about to get busy in the 2nd. Oh well
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the hype for some fuckery like that to end it. A freak incident.

UFC is better off fixing these events lol
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Man Idek if it was the check that did it, looked like it was the kick. Silva musta kicked the ? outta of that ?

EDIT: Oh and FOH@ Weidman gloating about that ? . SMH I hope he beat Vitor though
  • jono
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    6.gif

dont even watch ufc but damn at this ?
    Damn that's ugly, that type of ? changes a fighter. He can't be the same after that.

Wiedman the luckiest individual to ever live bruh.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weidman was destroying Silva the entire fight. Weidman is simply a better fighter than Silva in his old age. Stop the ? and stop being delusional.
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    Is this pic real?
    hi-res-7484302_crop_650x440.jpg?1373099826

wtf was the point
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    I know ? is mad as ? they paid for this ?

I'm not too mad, I just expected more in the end but it looked like Weidman had it anyways

U ACTUALLY PAY FOR THESE SHYTS? BETTER START LINKING UP FOR FREE!

My 3rd time paying for a UFC event.
  • jono
    Options
    Weidman was destroying Silva the entire fight. Weidman is simply a better fighter than Silva in his old age. Stop the ? and stop being delusional.
    Everytime I come in here you throwing shade on silva, he must have cost you a shitton of money on fights over the years. Dude lost 2 fights his entire run in UFC and one is only a technical loss. Get over it dude is GOAT.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani 37s
    Anderson is yelling at the top of his lungs on the stretcher backstage. I've never heard anything like that. A horrible sound.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know about destroying. Destroying is what Hall did to Leben. Weidman was winning, but that doesn't mean anything as there are plenty of fights where Silva lost the first round and turned it around in later rounds.

We'll see if Weidman gets past Vitor.
  • jono
    Options
    waste of money.

filled with free fights and one good fight which happpened to be the chicks.

can't believe fundamentals won tonight.

? outta here.

time for the 20 dollar card to go into effect...

so glad i streamed it.

yall got gypt...

? .

i'd be hot as hell right now.

this man done beat himself twice.
    thats the coldest champion ive ever seen gotdammit.

LOL real talk. This ? gave an unknown fighter two gift Ws. I bet Dana happy as hell secretly, he would never admit it to anyone publicly but I know he happy as hell to finally move the title from silva.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani 37s
    Anderson is yelling at the top of his lungs on the stretcher backstage. I've never heard anything like that. A horrible sound.

? this dude Helwani for gossiping like a high school girl. Give the man some privacy, some ? just isn't meant for the world to see.
  • VIBE
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Everytime I come in here you throwing shade on silva, he must have cost you a shitton of money on fights over the years. Dude lost 2 fights his entire run in UFC and one is only a technical loss. Get over it dude is GOAT.

Based off the first round, Weidman was winning.

I think Weidman was gonna work him in the second and knock him out.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was sickening. I can't get the image out of my head (gifs ain't helping)
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make sure to drink yo milk
  • VIBE
    Options
    waste of money.

filled with free fights and one good fight which happpened to be the chicks.

can't believe fundamentals won tonight.

? outta here.

time for the 20 dollar card to go into effect...

so glad i streamed it.

yall got gypt...

? .

i'd be hot as hell right now.

this man done beat himself twice.
    thats the coldest champion ive ever seen gotdammit.

LOL real talk. This ? gave an unknown fighter two gift Ws. I bet Dana happy as hell secretly, he would never admit it to anyone publicly but I know he happy as hell to finally move the title from silva.

Hell no, Dana ain't happy.

He legit looked disappointed and scared.

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Make sure to drink yo milk

dont matter how much milk you drink, kicking ? in the shin, that is bound to happen
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    I expect Chael to move back to Middleweight now
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a realist. Silva should have retired after the Chael fight. That's when it was noticeable that dude was losing a couple of steps. You have to know when to retire and not let pride get in the way.

And I actually made (a lot of) money on this fight since most fans are delusional and think Silva is still in his 20's. I mean the Silva nut hugging is beyond ridiculous. Y'all really can't see that Weidman is the better fighter?

Weidman had dude temporarily unconscious in the first round and broke his leg in the 2nd with a simple check. Weidman is clearly the better fighter in 2013.

... Silva is a GOAT, but when it's all said and done he probably won't be THE GOAT. Losing to the same person twice is not a good look, and the UFC probably hasn't reached its peak in popularity. Someone will outdo Silva's records. It might even be Weidman.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep hearing people compare this to ? Sid's broken leg. Is it just as bad or worse?