Former G-Unit affiliate Mazaradi Fox gunned down in queens (updated 1/5/15) Revenge???

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mazi had that song transporter I liked. maino was in the video
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I remember this dude on them dvd's and talking on Bang em smurf and ? , he was clearly still out on these streets, until that one day...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, homie was 42? RIP, Two Twelve wit Me was my ? ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIbIBBIhjXs
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Former G-Unit Affiliate Mazaradi Fox Killed. 3 Others Shot, Including Mazi's Daughter. 50 Cent & Tony Yayo Send Their Condolences

This is so terrible and tragic to have to report. Former G-Unit affiliate Mazaradi Fox was killed Friday (January 3) in Queens, New York.

A ski-masked gunman approached an SUV full of people and opened fire. Four people were hit, including Mazi and his 20-year old daughter. Fox stumbled out of the vehicle and collapsed in a nearby driveway.

Police responded to the scene of the shootings at 4:11 p.m. When they arrived Mazi, real name Jamal Green, was already dead. He had only been home a couple of weeks after recently being released from prison for attempted assault. He was 42-years old.

Fox's daughter suffered a graze wound to the neck. A 22-year old man was shot in the neck and shoulder. He's currently in critical condition. Another 22-year old man was shot in the arm. Two of the victims were taken to Queens General Hospital and the third to Jamaica Hospital.

It's being reported that the shooter fled in a black Hyundai Sinata.

Mazi was well know to G-Unit fans. He recorded songs with 50 and appeared in many videos with members of the group. He was also the leader of his own movement, The Dumouts.

He was a longtime friend of 50's. The two had not been in touch in recent years, but the G-Unit mogul paid for the horse and carriage that carried that carried 14-year old D’Aja Robinson who was killed in May 2013, when a stray bullet hit the bus she was riding in.

Fox helped to raise Robinson and was considered by relatives to be her stepfather.

50 Cent and G-Unit Records released a statement regarding Mazi's passing.

“We’re sorry to hear about the tragic news. Our sympathy goes out to his family and friends. Despite reports, he was never on the G-Unit record label,” says a representative for G-Unit.

“50 Cent was in his New York studio and was saddened when he heard the news. He sends his condolences to Mazaradi’s family,” said a rep for 50-Cent.

Tony Yayo and 40oz Van also mourned Mazi's loss on Twitter.

Rip the Fox Southside
    — Tony Yayo (@TonyYayo) January 4, 2014

Damn.. That ? got killed when he was w/ his daughter.. I hope the streets get payback on the ? who did this...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony yayo's weed carrier
    RIP
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @stringer How the ? somebody gonna get justice when they had a ? ski mask on? Theres a lot of ? people in Queens to just be guessing who it was ? .
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't remember dude? He was one of them dudes that would be talkin real greasy on those DVD's. I forgot who he was beefin with, but I know he was affiliated with that G Baby cat who also got killed running with Bleek. These ? was on some real goon ?
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foxx died ?

Inb4 Foxx is overrated via death
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf yall tripping on his age for? What are you kids would it make it better if he was 22 32 12? Anybody can get it bullets dont ask for I.d... RIP
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

He was a notorious dude with ties,...someone green lights that..it just dont happen

Or maybe, just maybe, he wasnt as tough as you thought he was? Unless you around said individual, dont speak. All that hearsay ? is bs. The streets involve alot of politricks too. Not saying u cant get knocked even if you certified but you basing it of what 50 said in a song? 50 be having these dudes believe in aliens 4real.

Thats why i keep saying that even though i rock with 50's music 50 is the dude who turned them boys from TRL to "the streets", so hes their reference. These ? be thinking all kind of crazy ? of duke. Ask them & 50 was socking cats left & right & moving heavy out there, when its a fact & common sense, even tho sense aint common, he really didnt..& thats a GOOD thing! ? the streets! Let artists be artists.

*drops mic*

Ohh, & ? you ? ..(j/k)
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alibaba wrote: »
    So let me get this straight.....he was 42 and had a 20 year old daughter? So he was a father by the time he was 12? WTF???

No 22
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alibaba wrote: »
    So let me get this straight.....he was 42 and had a 20 year old daughter? So he was a father by the time he was 12? WTF???

Hahahah stop it... I can't stop laughing... hahaha... he said let me get this straight... hahaha... he was way wrong... hahaha... stop it... hahaha... I keep waking my girl... hahaha...
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn y'all nuggas can't read for ?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thats why if your heavily into the streets you need to be careful when your riding/walking around with your fam, if when people starting shooting at you, your family are there right next to you... RIP...

gemini86 wrote: »
    http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1565754

A gunman clad in a ski mask unloaded on an SUV full of people in southeastern Queens on Friday afternoon, hitting four people, and killing one of them, officials and witnesses said.

A 42-year-old man, identified by cops as Jamal Green – aka Mazaradi Fox, formerly of 50 Cent's G-Unit – died in the gunfire near the intersection of Farmers Blvd. and 133rd Ave. in St. Albans about 4:10 p.m., police said. One of the other three victims, a 22-year-old man, was hit in the neck and shoulder and was in critical condition, police said.

LL COOL J - FARMERS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAXZmVn-QA
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf yall tripping on his age for? What are you kids would it make it better if he was 22 32 12? Anybody can get it bullets dont ask for I.d... RIP

The man was 42 and still associated with street life.... If you're 42 and you're still struggling petty hustling..... Then maybe..... Na you right, why we tripping?

Rip to this great role model, wish my son could make it to 42 being a petty street thug.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man from Queens said it was a matter of time, but RIP