Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    @smokelahoma i joke around with dissing illgang but you real life take that ? to heart lool

so you can talk ? but I cant? its just jokes when you clown but when I clown its "takin ? to heart". got ya...

you out here typing rebuttals in paragraphs.

and you're gonna keep bein a ? ass PS3 user arent you? until you get a Xbox keep the gang out ya vernacular ? boy.

That isnt a paragraph...

you're right just feelings.

you go out of your way to dog the gang, yet Im in my feelings? logic isnt your strong suit is it?

? ill gang as a muthafuckin crew and if you down with ill gang then ? you to.

tumblr_mmrgahs41Z1s3xzico1_400.gif
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @smokelahoma i joke around with dissing illgang but you real life take that ? to heart lool

so you can talk ? but I cant? its just jokes when you clown but when I clown its "takin ? to heart". got ya...

you out here typing rebuttals in paragraphs.

and you're gonna keep bein a ? ass PS3 user arent you? until you get a Xbox keep the gang out ya vernacular ? boy.

That isnt a paragraph...

you're right just feelings.

you go out of your way to dog the gang, yet Im in my feelings? logic isnt your strong suit is it?

? ill gang as a muthafuckin crew and if you down with ill gang then ? you to.

tumblr_mmrgahs41Z1s3xzico1_400.gif

there you go flashin your ? again...
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Looooololoool no @sion

You getting hoemotional over anything.

You got a ILLGANG tat? Just curious you seem like you'd die for that ?
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Looooololoool no @sion

Im hoemotional yet your still going on and on about nothing...

you got a mariah carey tat? just curious you seem like you'd die for that ? ? ...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the lobbies im joining right now are empty
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Looooololoool no @sion

you got a mariah carey tat? just curious you seem like you'd die for that ? ? ...
    Hold up its all fun and games till you mentioned my lady.

Now you're really in your feelings. I been joking about this but you've been taking it serious.

Don't ever disrespect a goddess like that

That is gods work your bashing

• carlhundreds
    carlhundreds Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    ILL Costra Nostra can bang the ones all day! ? with us in that prison fight map!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is going on? I went treasure diving in the main story game and I can't find any money at two of the locations I found. I found the sunken barge and all I found were weapons and a vest but no case. then I found the plane crash near the southern docks and the same thing weapons, vest a life pack but money case. did those youtube videos lie to me? does the cases arrive at certain mission points? what the hell is going on?
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is going on? I went treasure diving in the main story game and I can't find any money at two of the locations I found. I found the sunken barge and all I found were weapons and a vest but no case. then I found the plane crash near the southern docks and the same thing weapons, vest a life pack but money case. did those youtube videos lie to me? does the cases arrive at certain mission points? what the hell is going on?

if you found those b4 then they wont be available, I believe those are a one time find. or R* could have fixed patched it.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »

if you found those b4 then they wont be available, I believe those are a one time find. or R* could have fixed patched it.

never found any treasure before.
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Looooololoool no @sion

Now you're really in your feelings. I been joking about this but you've been taking it serious.

Im in my feelings but you mad I mentioned your lady? logic.... ? that hoe ? and your sentimental value lol

you as pathetic as Killa Cham, in here simpin Nick Cannon and the rest of the industry's leftovers. ? disgusting

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Smoke stay in his feelings lmfaooo wouldn't be surprised that his keyboard broke
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    And it's a new money glitch lmfaooo
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Looooololoool no @sion

Im in my feelings but you mad I mentioned your lady? logic.... ? that hoe ? and your sentimental value lol

you as pathetic as Killa Cham, in here simpin Nick Cannon and the rest of the industry's leftovers. ? disgusting

Speaking on my lady and my fellow ILCN Member? how bout you at him

@KillaCham

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ffs people! Get serious.
    "arguing on the internet......"

Its cool that people be poking fun at the different gangs, but this looks like a flamewar over what exactly??
    Its like seeing a bunch of schoolkids measuring who has the biggest ? .

SMDH. People be taking that gang stuff WAY to serious. Reminds me of this in fact
    http://youtu.be/oF1PYm5OX-g

I see that Menace crew do theirs and doing it good. Ive seen the Xbox gang doing theirs. But this ? is dumb. C'mon man!

DAMN!

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ffs people! Get serious.
    "arguing on the internet......"

Its cool that people be poking fun at the different gangs, but this looks like a flamewar over what exactly??
    Its like seeing a bunch of schoolkids measuring who has the biggest ? .

SMDH. People be taking that gang stuff WAY to serious. Reminds me of this in fact
    http://youtu.be/oF1PYm5OX-g

I see that Menace crew do theirs and doing it good. Ive seen the Xbox gang doing theirs. But this ? is dumb. C'mon man!

DAMN!

You might be the most bitxh made dude on here tryna stop this ? . ? . Why you even play this game
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I been joking hes been in his feelings

and he disrespected my lady like she had anything to do with it.

Sanchez Made Millions
    Dubbz Made Millions
    Beta Made Millions
    Smoke would tell you to if he wasnt in his feelings
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    got damn, so let me get this straight. the only person that can make jokes is menace, everybody else is in they feelings? aight just checkin.

and dazerfly, u supposed to be with the gang cuh. u better check ya self before ya wreck ya self...
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Smoke stay in his feelings lmfaooo wouldn't be surprised that his keyboard broke

mike, I told u bro. eat ya vegetables and drink plenty of milk. you'll grow one day, lil guy.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

You might be the most bitxh made dude on here tryna stop this ? . ? . Why you even play this game

I play it for what it is. A game. You make it sound like its life or death. Oh well. @Smoke. If there is a problem, then i have no problem in stepping down a level or three.
  • smokelahoma
    Options

I play it for what it is. A game. You make it sound like its life or death. Oh well. @Smoke. If there is a problem, then i have no problem in stepping down a level or three.

what is the deal with u foriegn cats and this "if there is a problem, ill leave" ? ? I was joking, but on the real tho it would be cool if I can get some support from my crew tho. just puttin that out there
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    On some serious ? , if you can't handle smack talk about a videogame without catching feelings then don't even bother hitting the quote button. If that doesn't work, don't even bother looking in this thread.
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2014
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    On some serious ? , if you can't handle smack talk about a videogame without catching feelings then don't even bother hitting the quote button. If that doesn't work, don't even bother looking in this thread.

ironic coming from the guy who bans people and deletes posts directed towards him, you're the ultimate feelings catcher lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looooololoool no @sion

? dont ever disrespect my ? Cham like that