Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Iceberg ain't lettin' that Boston ish go. lol.

Axel? John B?

Its funny to me tbh da fact dat we have da same amount of wins is etherous enough for me to not respond ainge even said "our goal is to not make da playoffs" they were da ones wit championship aspirations lls

That loss the C's received from the Bulls has made you humble, you was talking all type of ? last week
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Axel? John B?

Its funny to me tbh da fact dat we have da same amount of wins is etherous enough for me to not respond ainge even said "our goal is to not make da playoffs" they were da ones wit championship aspirations lls

That loss the C's received from the Bulls has made you humble, you was talking all type of ? last week

Nah i just felt we could beat yall nd da hawks i didn't say nuthin bout da playoffs or championships john b did sarcastically nd yall ran wit it lls
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Axel? John B?

No you're not responding because you was talking all that ? before the Bulls washed you ? comfortably. At this point ? can say what they want, the fact is the Nets have been plagued with injuries all season long. Idk what this same amount of wins got to do with anything nobody was talkin about the Celtics til you clowns started poking your chest out talkin about making the playoffs & deep runs. Now you're gonna have to deal with this the rest of the season. It aint like you got anything to worry about this is Boston we talkin bout, I'm sure they'll bounce back up from this win and go on a 34 game winning streak. Miami aint got nothin on them honestly you should be ecstatic
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kidd look turnt in that pic. On some old ? in the club ? . Lol.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kidd look like the type of ? to stand on the coach with bottle in hand
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Those carolina blue and blacc jordan 12's look dope as fucc wit the nuggets road uni's.Nate da great rockin em right now
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Axel? John B?

No you're not responding because you was talking all that ? before the Bulls washed you ? comfortably. At this point ? can say what they want, the fact is the Nets have been plagued with injuries all season long. Idk what this same amount of wins got to do with anything nobody was talkin about the Celtics til you clowns started poking your chest out talkin about making the playoffs & deep runs. Now you're gonna have to deal with this the rest of the season. It aint like you got anything to worry about this is Boston we talkin bout, I'm sure they'll bounce back up from this win and go on a 34 game winning streak. Miami aint got nothin on them honestly you should be ecstatic

Find a post where i, me, JEFF AXEL personally said anything bout playoff runs or anything of dat nature, i was just happy we were playin wit confidence nd tryin to win once again ur reachin wit me lls
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These NY boys out here bout to come up and take Boston's spot as the Eastern Conference dark horses. I know Boston wont go out like that tho. Honestly I hope we dont end up facing Boston, at any point during the rest of the season in fact. I dont wanna catch that fade. Idk how LeBron & them boys are gonna beat THIS Boston team. This might be the best team Boston has thrown out against Miami. OKC winning tonight was strictly a fluke.

? Really?! U actually said this Boston team might be the best to face Miami LOL
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Spyda's post is really going over yall heads huh...
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Nate catchin oops nd puttin down 2 handed putbacks nd ? lmao
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

like 5x in a row lol
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Angry Knicks fan is back...speaking some real ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRoVopFnAnQ

Knicks fan in indy thats wuzzup lol
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

like 5x in a row lol

lol at that D-Rose, Wade, and Bron gif in your sig
  • Beta
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Kobe to fans -don't vote for me

"Even though there's so much respect that comes from me to be able to play for the fans, I'd much rather see the young guys go out there and play in the game," Bryant said, "They've obviously put the work in to be there that weekend, so I'd much rather see them go in there and participate."

"I probably won't be able to come back (to the Lakers) soon enough to be able to make my stamp or be able to make my mark on a game," Bryant said. "So my advice would be to focus on younger players, the Damian Lillards of the world, because they're more than deserving to be out there and playing that weekend."

admirable but he already knows the deal..
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Even though there's so much respect that comes from me to be able to play for the fans, I'd much rather see the young guys go out there and play in the game," Bryant said, "They've obviously put the work in to be there that weekend, so I'd much rather see them go in there and participate."

"I probably won't be able to come back (to the Lakers) soon enough to be able to make my stamp or be able to make my mark on a game," Bryant said. "So my advice would be to focus on younger players, the Damian Lillards of the world, because they're more than deserving to be out there and playing that weekend."

Chinese and 14 year olds ain't hearin' that lol.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    It's -14 degrees out here. I tried to go to work but after 1 minute of struggling shoveling i gave up
  • infamous114
    Options
    It's -14 degrees out here. I tried to go to work but after 1 minute of struggling shoveling i gave up

75 degrees here.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

23-25 year olds...

14 year olds only really old enough 2 be on Lebron 4 real...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

23-25 year olds...

14 year olds only really old enough 2 be on Lebron 4 real...

False I have a 14 year old nephew who is a lebron dickrider
  • Beta
    Options

75 degrees here.

Im moving down there in like 10 days...That ? is gonna be weird to go from 25 degree weather with 8 inches of snow to that kinda weather. I might have a heart attack
  • infamous114
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

75 degrees here.

Im moving down there in like 10 days...That ? is gonna be weird to go from 25 degree weather with 8 inches of snow to that kinda weather. I might have a heart attack

Lol broke up with your girl yet (unless she's moving down here with you)?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Aint no interesting games tonight