Official Battle Rap Thread 2K14: FOF!

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at homie roasting Calicoe from the stands...
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jc and roc was very underwhelming the only round I really liked out of both of them was JC's third the rest of the battle was trash to me (i'll say 2-1 JC but I wouldn't give a ? if a ? said Roc 2-1). Like someone said earlier smack crowds are the ? worst and them dot mob ? are the epitome of corny hyping them weak ass barz. Where the ? is that Magic and Ill battle at Smack
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I used to hate on Rex.Rex may not be the illest lyricist, but he knows what to say and how to say it when he's on his ? and he is an original.

Nobody can take Rex's history and track record away. he was out here from the beginning and is still out here and got way more wins than losses under his belt

Rex can be simple sometimes,and I think cal beat him, but Rex is a tactical battler and got probably the best record in battling.

I know ? gonna nosign this,but that's my opinion

Man Rex cold... you aint gotta tread lightly for these rex haters. ? wacked and no signed me. What? So what ? Im still out here ? ...yeah T-rex was in my top 5 in 2012 ? . Dot Mob. Get that ? Rex.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ur name is tereneo is one of my favorite schemes lol I'm still dying at Mook in the background like for real?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "In Detroit we right wit it in our lap" ? still gets me hype
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calicoes is the reason why battle rappers need to only get a percentage of the money if they lose....? just showing up for checks..

Fully agree.

Maybe they wouldn't come half assed all the time.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    What happened?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was the ? point of that video Verb...? vague as hell...wtf happened in Jerz?
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some dude in Jersey was heckling him so they scrapped. Apparently Verb fcked him up
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    That soul glo Verb be using got that ? out here like bruce lee roy...

last-dragon-glow-o.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    That soul glo Verb be using got that ? out here like bruce lee roy...

last-dragon-glow-o.gif

To reach that other level...your mind body and soul must be one....

It takes sacrifice. It takes hard work. It's a way of liiiiiiiiiiife.

WHEN YA GOT THE GLOW!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verb need to do recaps n blogs again

calicor need to take a page from x factor book n sit the ? down

rex is average as ? . Take away guns n drugs...now give me a rex quotable

im waiting.......
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Verb's HOH blogs were GOAT forreal, Daylyt took over the blog game tho
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    He told it in a way, basically he beat a ? up and went to jail n Dash got him out
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does Tay Roc keep getting booked? Screaming "That was light" after all his halfway cold ? and saying nothing about his all the way wack ? makes me think the same thing: "It's all light."

Coldest ? he's ever said was that "2 arms, 4 burners/it's that stove top/Magic had a good run, but this that road block."
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? was vague as hell. idk whether he got jumped or if what pAncho said was true.
    I'm upset he even said ? about it cause I was better off not knowing. I really dgaf what happened now I wanna know wtf he was talking bout.
    ? u verb....ole get up off the couch leave activator stains ass ?
    tumblr_lme0xctSnY1qbvyllo1_400.gif
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I used to hate on Rex.Rex may not be the illest lyricist, but he knows what to say and how to say it when he's on his ? and he is an original.

Nobody can take Rex's history and track record away. he was out here from the beginning and is still out here and got way more wins than losses under his belt

Rex can be simple sometimes,and I think cal beat him, but Rex is a tactical battler and got probably the best record in battling.

I know ? gonna nosign this,but that's my opinion

Man Rex cold... you aint gotta tread lightly for these rex haters. ? wacked and no signed me. What? So what ? Im still out here ? ...yeah T-rex was in my top 5 in 2012 ? . Dot Mob. Get that ? Rex.

Flagged
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Why does Tay Roc keep getting booked? Screaming "That was light" after all his halfway cold ? and saying nothing about his all the way wack ? makes me think the same thing: "It's all light."

Coldest ? he's ever said was that "2 arms, 4 burners/it's that stove top/Magic had a good run, but this that road block."

Give me the JC quotable then since Tay Roc "had none" .. foh

and Rex was as ? end of story.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly I didn't like that Steams vs Ah Di Boom battle much. Although I did catch a good amount of that stuff I think Steams tries to be too complex and scheme heavy with the wordplay. And it's all rapid fire so the listening experience isn't very enjoyable.

Ah Di Boom isn't wack but I just can't get into his style for some reason.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Honestly I didn't like that Steams vs Ah Di Boom battle much. Although I did catch a good amount of that stuff I think Steams tries to be too complex and scheme heavy with the wordplay. And it's all rapid fire so the listening experience isn't very enjoyable.

JC does the same thing tho.. so will his dopplegangers.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »

I can't agree w/ this. JC hardly ever schemes. He talks down on people and he's a slick talker who's feeling himself.

I think you're speaking of Chilla Jones.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2014
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »

I can't agree w/ this. JC hardly ever schemes. He talks down on people and he's a slick talker who's feeling himself.

I think you're speaking of Chilla Jones.

JC doesnt scheme heavy youre right Chilla does, but JC does try to be complex. I'm asking for JC quotables from his battle vs Tay Roc but people aint coming with it they just showin their bias.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jc just has more complex rhyme schemes/structure
This discussion has been closed.