Yelawolf Wears Confederate Flag In Series Of Instagram Photos Now Removed From His Account

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    If yall didnt act like it was all good when kanye did it then this ? wouldnt have did this ? . This is how it begins.

I sure as hell didn't think it was cool... so can I be outraged?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    If yall didnt act like it was all good when kanye did it then this ? wouldnt have did this ? . This is how it begins.

who was acting like this was all good when kanye did it besides well-known ? ,trolls and crackas such as @A1000miles and @rozaytabernacle?

thread for reference: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/504863/kanye-west-is-selling-confederate-flag-merchandise-at-his-concerts-smdh
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a cracka now?...Or a ? or a troll cause that flag don't hurt my feelings?...Lol, okay...
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tbh this ? dont even bother me anymore after living in south ga for 13 years I see this ? damn near everyday. Kids used to wear them dixie outfitter shirts in school everyday hell the state flag had it on there for awhile. You ? need to get ya panties out the bunch sound like a bunch of reject black panthers stuck in 1940 something I shrug my shoulders and go on bout my day a ? ass flag with some stars on it ain't gone make or break me ima still get my money ? them beckys and smoke my weed while bumping my music loud.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    EXACTLY...!!!!!!!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »
    Some southerners are ? stupid for rocking this ? thinking it just means Southern pride. You never see a ? rocking a ? and be like "What? ? ?!?!?! NO!!! I'm just proud of my German heritage!"

I'm from Alabama and I don't condone that rep the Confederate flag ? . Any Blacks that do whether they're from the South, North, Midwest etc are ? sambos..that includes Kanye, Luda, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz as well..

Yelawolf pretty much exposes his KKK roots in those pics.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    so because black people do it gives white the right to do it with no repercussions right?

kinda like the murder rate in chicago had something to do with with zimmerman having the right to ? a teen...right?

well then white people should be stopped an frisked, white people should go to jail for ? not go back to play football, white people should go to jail just as long as blacks caught with the same amount of drugs, white people should go to jail for their actions an not create a word like affluenza.

kanye is an attention ? ...thats plain an simple. everyone cant follow an attention ? an say "well he did it"

some of you ? dont see how uneven ? is.

i swear you ? would be holding the flag with the ? if you had a chance because a blackman wore a sheet.

Tell these ? man... I'm 22 years young but I swear to the almighty I can't relate to people my age. Cats out here following whatever path is laid for them, even if it leads to destruction. All these sheep but where's the shepherd?

So with that I'll just say ? Yelawolf. I never liked his music anyway.
    or macklemore's. Or MGK. Or most of Mac Miller's catalogue. Or any other white rapper who only seems to rap because "it's cool", not because they give a damn about the art form.

Shout out to Paul Wall though. Dude used to do his thang, now he's just seen making cameos in Beyonce videos with Bun B and Slim Thugga.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    tbh this ? dont even bother me anymore after living in south ga for 13 years I see this ? damn near everyday. Kids used to wear them dixie outfitter shirts in school everyday hell the state flag had it on there for awhile. You ? need to get ya panties out the bunch sound like a bunch of reject black panthers stuck in 1940 something I shrug my shoulders and go on bout my day a ? ass flag with some stars on it ain't gone make or break me ima still get my money ? them beckys and smoke my weed while bumping my music loud.

We actually have idiots goating this blatant display of ignorance.

The black panthers weren't formed until the 60's.

So because, your caregivers were ignorant you are going to live life the same?

That's all life is to you. Smoking weed, bumping your music loud and getting money?

You should be banned until you grow up and are able to form an opinion that requires the use of more then two brains cells .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Some southerners are ? stupid for rocking this ? thinking it just means Southern pride. You never see a ? rocking a ? and be like "What? ? ?!?!?! NO!!! I'm just proud of my German heritage!"

I'm from Alabama and I don't condone that rep the Confederate flag ? . Any Blacks that do whether they're from the South, North, Midwest etc are ? sambos..that includes Kanye, Luda, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz as well..

Wait, so the rebel flag represents the KKK now?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    This Yelaweazel ? is a ? ....if you really bout it, bout it and if this is your ode to the Confederate Flag, you will never delete ? no matter who it offends....but yet you ? ass, yessa bosswhite apologists defended him when the ? , Lord Jamar, and Star came for his neck? LMAO!

dead
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is more bothersome than this is. You have to expect dogs to bark, lions to eat meat and southern whites to have an affinity for the confederacy but what ? sense does it make for blacks from anywhere to represent it? I don't get that.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y'all ? man
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I'm a cracka now?...Or a ? or a troll cause that flag don't hurt my feelings?...Lol, okay...

you're known to exhibit either ? -like or troll-like behavior. i'm sorry if this is a shock to you.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol black_samson schooling you young ?

It ain't all young ? tho
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

you're known to exhibit either ? -like or troll-like behavior. i'm sorry if this is a shock to you.

I troll sometimes...I've never said a ? statement on here ever, I just speak objectively without feelings and hatred, unless I'm really ? ...Y'all just like to throw around the word ? like its new...Or like y'all made it...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    im not saying concern yourself...

but dont sit there and lie like the ? dont mean what it mean.

And what does it mean, cuh?...What was Yelawolf tryna say by wearin that ? ..."Death to all ? , I support my slave ownin ancestors"?...Was that what he was actually tryna do?...I'm sure this would come as a shock to his ? friends, his ? wife, and his ? boss and ? producer...You should hop on ymail and notify them that Yeller is a racist ? immediately...Do it before it's too late, he might try to trade em in the square...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    matter fact, i hope you get sprayed in the face by a mountain lion... not the watery ? either... the oily ? they use to mark ? .

steve-urkel-side-eye-umm-no.gif
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To those who use the explanation "black rappers took pictures with the confederate flag too so it's okay": Are yall okay with white people using ? because black people use it? Genuine question