Tia & Tamera respond to online racism over interracial marriage (crying)

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Who gives af about whats happenin in uganda ? ? What country do you live in? In that case you should never speak on any race issue in the states , cuz its a big ole world outside of the usa that have opposite views than the racist crackas over here.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    ? , i'm so tired of people crying about meanies on the internet

people say ? just to say ? online. why care what they say or even feed into it if you are happy with your life?

Exactly.
    If they're happy, then ? everybody else and their opinions

/thread
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    I have mixed feelings about interracial dating(no pun). I understand "love" has no color and u cant help who u fall for. At the same time tho we're seeing more and more blacks dating outside of their race, while for the most part all the other races date within that race. We already have enough worldly components breaking our families apart, so to contribute to it isnt helping. idk

I feel you on what you're saying.. but the key word you're using is "dating" not marriage.

you feel me?

either way, I personally don't care.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's disgusting...I'm talmbout US, not THEM...We start to believe that Black can only be one thing...There's only one picture of how Black should be...That's not the case...WE shouldn't hate another one of OURS because they date or marry one of THEM...It only creates more dissension in a place where there could be education and reciprocity...What's so hard to understand about that?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah she would have atleast went for 350

What does smart guy have to say about this?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interracial dating is not an issue causing the community significant problems...
    that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a "team mentality"... but go ahead and wait for THEM to love u back... they won't...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @gold i used dating but u can add marriage. The women who are the topic of discussion married their bf.

@ miles

Im not sayin interracial dating is the downfall of the black race. But its not helping. We're already only 12% of the population, if this continues on its gonna go to 11 then to 10 and so forth. Then what do you think will happen?

Theres a reason why these asian mfs can go to any country(this one included) and take over with their shoppin centers, cuz they stick together and work with each other. This is gon lead to a long ass convo, i aint even gon continue. But like i said, im not against interracial dating, ? thats how i was made lol Im in between ig.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    What's disgusting...I'm talmbout US, not THEM...We start to believe that Black can only be one thing...There's only one picture of how Black should be...That's not the case...WE shouldn't hate another one of OURS because they date or marry one of THEM...It only creates more dissension in a place where there could be education and reciprocity...What's so hard to understand about that?
    I agree. It's petty but I support the black family and I do so by wanting to create one I don't expect others to do so.

But ? all that where is
    @zombie ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    that ? has nothing to do with unity...
    if u put those statements in the same category as being Pro Black you deserve whatever the whites do to u...
  • Copper
    Options
    Kim k catch alot of ? by dating black men ( from jealous whites and black women) never seen her in tears over it
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed for too much truth being posted in here.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they came along ways from food stamps and section 8
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im supposed to care just cause they somewhat famous? As long as they aint sucking my ? idgaf bout what upsets who
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? has nothing to do with unity...
    if u put those statements in the same category as being Pro Black you deserve whatever the whites do to u...

Okay...? ...Til next time...
  • Copper
    Options
    Disgustingly Disgusting
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I agree. It's petty but I support the black family and I do so by wanting to create one I don't expect others to do so.

But ? all that where is
    @zombie ?

If you marry one of them you are no longer 100% ours and should be treated that way. We need people to be 100% behind the black family not 50% not 90% but 100%.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

But ? all that where is
    @zombie ?

If you marry one of them you are no longer 100% ours and should be treated that way. We need people to be 100% behind the black family not 50% not 90% but 100%.

what percentage of your DNA is black?
    trick question
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

But ? all that where is
    @zombie ?

what percentage of your DNA is black?
    trick question

I am a child of jamaican maroons so more than enough.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Wait, dudes are giving feelings meant for ppl in a video to the posters of the video now??

its a joke...