Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Yeah. I don't meant to come off on some gossip ? cause I don't have a ? . I'm just telling it like it is. ? got real to me when I saw 2 of my favorite rappers from when I was growing up bagging male groupies like it was nothing at certain functions a few years back since most people at these events knew how they REALLY got down.

Since I believe nothing but my own eyes I couldn't deny any of that ? and chalk it up to "conspiracy theories" anymore. ? was as clear as a window. Funnily enough both have made countless tracks with ? . That ? had me wildin for real as a fan but it's when I realized how bugged out the music game truly is and how everything the average consumer knows is nothing but straight imagery.

Like I said though as long as they keep those acts out of their actual music that ? don't even phase me none.

You talking about Red and ? ?

But for ? to do $2k per episode is abysmal, for him or any actor in general.

I really didn't want to name any names. Cause again I don't want to come across on that gossip tip. But since you were so damn close I'll let the cat outta the bag
    Red and Busta
    . A great and I mean great majority of rappers are on that bisexual tip. The sad part is I don't doubt some of these brothers were turned on to that lifestyle by some of these perverted ass white execs. They did what was asked of them to stay ahead and ended up just liking the ? in the end since it was so common place.

The funniest ? is that it applies to some of the "hardest" and most thugged out dudes. DMX wasn't lying when he was telling people the music game is riddled with down low fruit baskets. People just thought he was tripping because he's a ? head that is legit bonkers.

But yeah 2K per episode even on animated series is criminal. There is some serious money to be made in voice acting so that ? doesn't even wash.

yo man you need some proof come on son busta and red ??????????? nahh man i need some proof not saying it aint possible cause those are 2 dudes you RARELY see with chicks but that dont mean nothing .....
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Yeah. I don't meant to come off on some gossip ? cause I don't have a ? . I'm just telling it like it is. ? got real to me when I saw 2 of my favorite rappers from when I was growing up bagging male groupies like it was nothing at certain functions a few years back since most people at these events knew how they REALLY got down.

Since I believe nothing but my own eyes I couldn't deny any of that ? and chalk it up to "conspiracy theories" anymore. ? was as clear as a window. Funnily enough both have made countless tracks with ? . That ? had me wildin for real as a fan but it's when I realized how bugged out the music game truly is and how everything the average consumer knows is nothing but straight imagery.

Like I said though as long as they keep those acts out of their actual music that ? don't even phase me none.

You talking about Red and ? ?

But for ? to do $2k per episode is abysmal, for him or any actor in general.

I really didn't want to name any names. Cause again I don't want to come across on that gossip tip. But since you were so damn close I'll let the cat outta the bag
    Red and Busta
    . A great and I mean great majority of rappers are on that bisexual tip. The sad part is I don't doubt some of these brothers were turned on to that lifestyle by some of these perverted ass white execs. They did what was asked of them to stay ahead and ended up just liking the ? in the end since it was so common place.

The funniest ? is that it applies to some of the "hardest" and most thugged out dudes. DMX wasn't lying when he was telling people the music game is riddled with down low fruit baskets. People just thought he was tripping because he's a ? head that is legit bonkers.

But yeah 2K per episode even on animated series is criminal. There is some serious money to be made in voice acting so that ? doesn't even wash.

yo man you need some proof come on son busta and red ??????????? nahh man i need some proof not saying it aint possible cause those are 2 dudes you RARELY see with chicks but that dont mean nothing .....

Bruh I wasn't going to be snapping pics of dudes trying to bag other dudes while I was busy getting my drink and smoke on with some loose ? on a cool summer night. C'mon. Again it's not something I wanted to ever see myself but it is what it is. What those cats do with their body is their business. More ? for ? like me to play with in the field. End of the day it doesn't change how I feel about their music except that suspect lines seem extra funny now but I still bump When Disaster Strikes, E.L.E. and the first 3 Redman joints frequently. Good music is good music.
  • antarticp
    edited January 2014
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Smh granted they're might be sure dl ? rappers in the game but I doubt it's anyone major.I mean these nigs can't keep their bm's in check how they gonna keep a panzi mouth from running. With that said f that show nothing beats ? , can't support the rainbow games

Oh you'd be very surprised. Entertainment industry is an extremely ? game and one of the things people with real money and political power in that game love doing most is exploiting those who want money and power especially when it's minorities. Mostly because they know some people are willing to do ANYTHING to get there and they get a kick out of that.

Putting people in compromising positions and extorting them is common behavior. Entertainment game is one of the most gangster and perverted industries around. With that being said as long as nobody is rapping about sucking some old jew peen to be cosigned by the old boy's club I don't really care.

One thing I do know my aspirations of making some major moves in entertainment have been curbed big time after seeing what is really expected to make it on a really major level. Suffice it to say phrases like "casting couch" and "sold their soul" aren't synonymous with entertainers for no reasons.

and what are your credentials?? i really worked in the game and alot folks on here know that and i can say i didnt see no gayness going on @all !! i def witness some gangster ish going on like dudes coming in the office ? the ? off and trashed that ish up cause ? aint going thier way ... #camron ... but no ? ish .... if seen alot of weed smoking .... but no ? ish .... and even witness how they seek and find artist but there was no ? ish involved ... ijs ... not saying an artist cant get exploited in private but thats different ... thats thier choice but i never seen anyone being forced to suck ? or no sign .... most labels arent even signing those kind of artist ... most labels since 2006 have been signing artist that they may have to suck the artist ? to sign them cause they were already wavey long before the label came along ..... real talk .....

so what are your credentials to be saying something like that ...?????
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trying too hard with the omar analogy and favor thing, take your L and keep quiet trying to justify it only makes matters worse.
  • Broddie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Smh granted they're might be sure dl ? rappers in the game but I doubt it's anyone major.I mean these nigs can't keep their bm's in check how they gonna keep a panzi mouth from running. With that said f that show nothing beats ? , can't support the rainbow games

Oh you'd be very surprised. Entertainment industry is an extremely ? game and one of the things people with real money and political power in that game love doing most is exploiting those who want money and power especially when it's minorities. Mostly because they know some people are willing to do ANYTHING to get there and they get a kick out of that.

Putting people in compromising positions and extorting them is common behavior. Entertainment game is one of the most gangster and perverted industries around. With that being said as long as nobody is rapping about sucking some old jew peen to be cosigned by the old boy's club I don't really care.

One thing I do know my aspirations of making some major moves in entertainment have been curbed big time after seeing what is really expected to make it on a really major level. Suffice it to say phrases like "casting couch" and "sold their soul" aren't synonymous with entertainers for no reasons.

and what are your credentials?? i really worked in the game and alot folks on here know that and i can say i didnt see no gayness going on @all !! i def witness some gangster ish going on like dudes coming in the office ? the ? off and trashed that ish up cause ? aint going thier way ... #camron ... but no ? ish .... if seen alot of weed smoking .... but no ? ish .... and even witness how they seek and find artist but there was no ? ish involved ... ijs ... not saying an artist cant get exploited in private but thats different ... thats thier choice but i never seen anyone being forced to suck ? or no sign .... most labels arent even signing those kind of artist ... most labels since 2006 have been signing artist that they may have to suck the artist ? to sign them cause they were already wavey long before the label came along ..... real talk .....

I'm not in the industry myself I just know some fairly well connected peeps that work for the likes of Comcast/NBCUniversal, Sony and Viacom so I get chances to mingle with industry heads every now and then. I've had opportunities to get in but grew disenchanted with that dream when I saw what was really what and I just don't care for trying to take that route anymore.

Music is my hobby though so naturally I stay in touch with people who work in that sector because we have some common ground in that respect. Sad to say you were being kept blind to a lot of ? then. Entertainment industry in general is like a great cover up for deviancy and prostitution. It's like the roman empire in that ? . Ever been to a mansion party? the type where they confiscate your mobiles and all that ? ? probably not cause if you had this post I quoted wouldn't really exist.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Chozen is based on Drake
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie been around for a min, I believe him.
  • Broddie
    Options
    I bet Chozen is based on Drake

Or Insane Clown Posse.
  • earth two superman
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Nah I think chozen looks like @biggyboykarl
  • Broddie
    edited January 2014
    Options

I'm not in the industry myself I just know some fairly well connected peeps that work for the likes of Comcast/NBCUniversal, Sony and Viacom so I get chances to mingle with industry heads every now and then. I've had opportunities to get in but grew disenchanted with that dream when I saw what was really what and I just don't care for trying to take that route anymore.

Music is my hobby though so naturally I stay in touch with people who work in that sector because we have some common ground in that respect. Sad to say you were being kept blind to a lot of ? then. Entertainment industry in general is like a great cover up for deviancy and prostitution. It's like the roman empire in that ? . Ever been to a mansion party? the type where they confiscate your mobiles and all that ? ? probably not cause if you had this post I quoted wouldn't really exist.

see heres my thing. im not doubting what you're saying at all. but, i kind of liken what you're saying to the ? who claim to see ufos, bigfoot and all that type of ? .

if you, random guy with industry connects, were able to blatantly witness the ? ? so un-guarded and unshielded from someone like a busta rhymes.....why is it that NOBODY else has pictures/video of any of these guys being ? ?

i get it, you didnt want to take pictures. but im sure there were some other people that were like "? ..is that busta.....being wild ? ???"

think about it.

A lot of industry parties have you check your smartphones at the door and sign NDA's. Especially mansion jumpoffs. Again I definitely see where you're coming from. With that said it's funny to see other heads in here say they've been hearing rumors about that for years. I'm sure if you look well enough on the internet somebody has probably said "? the game" and blabbed & snitched to their hearts content. Since I'm not into gossip I wouldn't know where to find these articles or nothing like that but I'm sure me bringing this up is not the first time it's ever been mentioned. It don't bother me none if you believe it or not. What matters to me is that I know my truths.

• antarticp
    edited January 2014
    Options

see heres my thing. im not doubting what you're saying at all. but, i kind of liken what you're saying to the ? who claim to see ufos, bigfoot and all that type of ? .

if you, random guy with industry connects, were able to blatantly witness the ? ? so un-guarded and unshielded from someone like a busta rhymes.....why is it that NOBODY else has pictures/video of any of these guys being ? ?

i get it, you didnt want to take pictures. but im sure there were some other people that were like "? ..is that busta.....being wild ? ???"

think about it.

A lot of industry parties have you check your smartphones at the door and sign NDA's. Especially mansion jumpoffs. Again I definitely see where you're coming from. With that said it's funny to see other heads in here say they've been hearing rumors about that for years. I'm sure if you look well enough on the internet somebody has probably said "? the game" and blabbed & snitched to their hearts content. Since I'm not into gossip I wouldn't know where to find these articles or nothing like that but I'm sure me bringing this up is not the first time it's ever been mentioned. It don't bother me none if you believe it or not. What matters to me is that I know my truths.

man dont justify it by saying they collect phones lol ijs ... and imo mansion parties are @ your descretion it has nothing to do with you signing to a label or making a deal ... those are invites not mandatory events !!

• Broddie
    edited January 2014
    Options

think about it.

man dont justify it by saying they collect phones lol ijs ... and imo mansion parties are @ your descretion it has nothing to do with you signing to a label or making a deal ... those are invites not mandatory events !!

It's not a justification, they do. If you still in touch with peeps in the game ask them yourself if you'd like. But yeah mansion parties are more of an overall wealthy people & associates shindig. You do get screened if you aren't a deep part of those circles though (I.e. rich or famous) cause they want to make sure you got the stomach for those type of things and know how to keep your mouth shut. But yeah the people you see at them it's not just industry talent you see there you see execs from non-industry fields, politicians, marketers, philanthropists and a whole grip of groupies.
  • antarticp
    edited January 2014
    Options

man i was in the mix from the office 28th american ave some ish like that its been awhile ... i worked in asylum records and always went up stairs to the other offices in atlantic and warner ... i was there bright an early about 8-9am and didnt leave till 9pm or later ... most of the time i was the last to leave ... even hit up the studio sessions with jim jones only tho .... cause he was the only real active artist in the building during the time ... the only thing i didnt do while i was up there was attend the parties because i was living in delaware and communiting the days i worked up there ... i was involved with all the grunt work all they way to assisting in signing an artist ... as far as collect the demo and getting it to the right person ... Joeie Manda @ the time who is now running def jam i believe ...

however if you are talking about Comcast/NBCUniversal, Sony and Viacom ... your talking on another level of business most of the artist signed @ the label probably never even dealt directly with those companies outside of maybe attending an event lol ... i know ive never heard anyone mention parties @ any of those companies ... those are Parent companies the cream of the crop ... and sn i actually work @ comcast/nbc full time have been since 2001 ....

once again im not saying there aint no ? ish going on ... but what i am saying if there is ? black male going on its not as rampant as you making it out to be ........... you were prob just dealing with some ? as people ... not people who are being turnt out or force to do ? acts for $$$ or record deals .........

i was trying to get my artist on and if that was an requirement in someway form or fashion i would have ran accross it ....

in 2006 what i learned from interning @ asylum/wmg/atlantic ... is that you got to build a buzz locally and if you do they will come and find YOU .... hard work ... real work thats effective ... and be well connected with all the movers and shakers where you do your thing @ .... imo thats what gets people deals or know someone that can get you one juvenile & murphy lee got a few unknowns deals @ asylum .... its what i seen ... every day they have a person they pay to run thru bds and see what getting spun .... most of these guys never even leave the building when it comes to finding talent ....

i had joeie manda @ my disposal and asked directly what can i do to get my dudes on ... if there were same ? ish involved im sure @ some point and time that would of became the topic of discussion ....... that talk just didnt happen ...... i was around people like Karen Civil, Yandy Smith, Jim Jones, Duke da ? .... and i even was working around diddy for a very short period of time cause thats when i decided to go back home and put a plan together to get it poppin ... me diddy almost litterally ran into each other but he did the puff dance around me LOL #longstory .....

just my perspective def not knocking yours .......

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's weird is that you can rap about kicking in somebody's door, tying up the wife and kids and pistol whipping innocent people, but you can't rap about being ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he say that ? a ? burgler I believe him especially since its been said already about busta in ? clubs in miami sittin on ? laps an ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With all the real ignorance in Hip Hop on daily display, people are really whining about cartoon comedy? Damn people are stupid.
  • antarticp
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    What's weird is that you can rap about kicking in somebody's door, tying up the wife and kids and pistol whipping innocent people, but you can't rap about being ?

i dont think anyone is mad @ rapping about being ? ... what got people ? about this show is that its perpetrating a myth ... its like the reason why tupac was mad at the shareef character in menace .... he was like @ the time a muslim gangbanger didnt exist ... they were perpetrating a myth !! same with this ? as rapper bs ...

if it were real it be a different story ... do ya thing ... but they are using a cartoon character to perpetrate something that isnt real into something that is very real and very possible and could actually influence something like this to come to life ..................................................... maybe thinking into it to deeply but its not far fetched ..............................
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he crying and explaining himself like Tia and Tamara... get this minstrel ? the ? outta here...
  • Broddie
    edited January 2014
    Options

think about it.

but what about YOUR event at this schwanky hotel party?

sidenote, what artist that is worth their weight in salt HASNT been called ? ? thats like the first thing that happens when you blow up (nh)

Man I drink and smoke and talk ? with people and that's where it stops. I might dance with a chick or two and try to get something. The minute ? starts turning into an orgy at a club though I get the hell outta dodge and hit the deck. If I go I'm going for the free drugs and liquor lol and a lot of loose chicks up in there too. Just wrap it up.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @broddie

I don't believe you....you need more people
  • Broddie
    Options
    @broddie

I don't believe you....you need more people

Ok.