Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Smh granted they're might be sure dl ? rappers in the game but I doubt it's anyone major.I mean these nigs can't keep their bm's in check how they gonna keep a panzi mouth from running. With that said f that show nothing beats ? , can't support the rainbow games

Oh you'd be very surprised. Entertainment industry is an extremely ? game and one of the things people with real money and political power in that game love doing most is exploiting those who want money and power especially when it's minorities. Mostly because they know some people are willing to do ANYTHING to get there and they get a kick out of that.

Putting people in compromising positions and extorting them is common behavior. Entertainment game is one of the most gangster and perverted industries around. With that being said as long as nobody is rapping about sucking some old jew peen to be cosigned by the old boy's club I don't really care.

One thing I do know my aspirations of making some major moves in entertainment have been curbed big time after seeing what is really expected to make it on a really major level. Suffice it to say phrases like "casting couch" and "sold their soul" aren't synonymous with entertainers for no reasons.

and what are your credentials?? i really worked in the game and alot folks on here know that and i can say i didnt see no gayness going on @all !! i def witness some gangster ish going on like dudes coming in the office ? the ? off and trashed that ish up cause ? aint going thier way ... #camron ... but no ? ish .... if seen alot of weed smoking .... but no ? ish .... and even witness how they seek and find artist but there was no ? ish involved ... ijs ... not saying an artist cant get exploited in private but thats different ... thats thier choice but i never seen anyone being forced to suck ? or no sign .... most labels arent even signing those kind of artist ... most labels since 2006 have been signing artist that they may have to suck the artist ? to sign them cause they were already wavey long before the label came along ..... real talk .....

so what are your credentials to be saying something like that ...?????

I'm not in the industry myself I just know some fairly well connected peeps that work for the likes of Comcast/NBCUniversal, Sony and Viacom so I get chances to mingle with industry heads every now and then. I've had opportunities to get in but grew disenchanted with that dream when I saw what was really what and I just don't care for trying to take that route anymore.

Music is my hobby though so naturally I stay in touch with people who work in that sector because we have some common ground in that respect. Sad to say you were being kept blind to a lot of ? then. Entertainment industry in general is like a great cover up for deviancy and prostitution. It's like the roman empire in that ? . Ever been to a mansion party? the type where they confiscate your mobiles and all that ? ? probably not cause if you had this post I quoted wouldn't really exist.

see heres my thing. im not doubting what you're saying at all. but, i kind of liken what you're saying to the ? who claim to see ufos, bigfoot and all that type of ? .

if you, random guy with industry connects, were able to blatantly witness the ? ? so un-guarded and unshielded from someone like a busta rhymes.....why is it that NOBODY else has pictures/video of any of these guys being ? ?

i get it, you didnt want to take pictures. but im sure there were some other people that were like "? ..is that busta.....being wild ? ???"

think about it.

A lot of industry parties have you check your smartphones at the door and sign NDA's. Especially mansion jumpoffs. Again I definitely see where you're coming from. With that said it's funny to see other heads in here say they've been hearing rumors about that for years. I'm sure if you look well enough on the internet somebody has probably said "? the game" and blabbed & snitched to their hearts content. Since I'm not into gossip I wouldn't know where to find these articles or nothing like that but I'm sure me bringing this up is not the first time it's ever been mentioned. It don't bother me none if you believe it or not. What matters to me is that I know my truths.

but what about YOUR event at this schwanky hotel party?

sidenote, what artist that is worth their weight in salt HASNT been called ? ? thats like the first thing that happens when you blow up (nh)

Man I drink and smoke and talk ? with people and that's where it stops. I might dance with a chick or two and try to get something. The minute ? starts turning into an orgy at a club though I get the hell outta dodge and hit the deck. If I go I'm going for the free drugs and liquor lol and a lot of loose chicks up in there too. Just wrap it up.

i get that...but what im saying is....did they confiscate your phone at this party?

what stopped OTHER people from capturing footage of the gayness, is what im asking you?

It's like a coat check type thing. If they have celebrities throw parties where they just allow the overall general public to attend it's not as rowdy but people still do get x rated.
  • Broddie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    WTF is up with all the feelings in this thread? ? is ? bandits. If you refuse to believe that so and so are ? then move on.

Stop interrogating dun because he told you something he witnessed.

Word I'm just answering questions as vaguely as possible to not be a ? and keep the forum rolling. I'm not even on some spill some truly deep ? this is something that people in the industry already knew apparently. As you can see by people saying there have been rumors. Truth is I don't give a ? what the next ? does with his. So I didn't feel it really ? on anything that is real to me meaning my relationships with entertainment industry heads that trust me as a friend. But I'm definitely gonna stop feeding to the bait cause that's all I seem to be doing.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See what you're doing now is saying "i got a secret" and then when somebody asks you what it is you say, "nah i cant tell you"....then why even bring it up

AntarticP actually detailed his work in the industry with facts (artists names, time periods, label and studio names), all you been doing for 3 pages is gossiping like you work for mediatakeout. If we was in court, you would lose your case cuase you just spittin heresay.

? said he being purposely vague lol and ? in the thread wondering why he being "interrogated"....foh
  • Broddie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    End of the day bro believe what you want and live how you want. I've seen @antarticp post here for years so no I don't question how deep in he was truthfully he didn't even have to break it down like that at all.

Thing is I know people I'm not the people like antarticp was/is. I've literally been a guest at events, parties and functions that's the extent of my involvement. I'm not on movie sets or studio sessions but being from and still living in NYC I grew up with some cats who ended up taking that route. Whenever they touch down here we chill cause that's how friends roll.

I make my living elsewhere but I have friends that make it in the entertainment game and they do it on a high level. I'm not going to be straight up snitching on their lifestyle like that just because I made a reference to something from my past in a thread. I don't know who be reading ahh like that. I have no business even talking about this ? as a 30 year old man.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao why is everyone getting so offended by broddies posts though? I'm just cracking jokes but other cats are all like "how dare you call my favorite rapper ? sir I declare shenanigans!" Lmao oddball ass ?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why is it hard to believe a party would confiscate your phone? ? I'vebeen to strip clubs that did that, so I could see a major industry party doing that too.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    so ? mad cuz they making fun of ? rappers?
    not straight but ? rappers?
    closet cases
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    End of the day bro believe what you want and live how you want .

Lol @ believe what u want...My ? , I don't believe anything without evidence. What you saying could be 100% facts but you just another avatar on the internet asking people to believe you because of your supposed industry credentials.

I dont care how long you been posting on the ic, your word holds as much weight as Kats since she been here longer
    Hey All,

I Produce Hip Hop Beats and really want to push my music. If any rappers are out there and want to purchase beats hit up my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ElmntryBeats/videos or my email elmntrybeats1@gmail.com

Enjoy your day :)

? you ?
  • Broddie
    Options
    End of the day bro believe what you want and live how you want .

Lol @ believe what u want...My ? , I don't believe anything without evidence. What you saying could be 100% facts but you just another avatar on the internet asking people to believe you because of your supposed industry credentials.

I dont care how long you been posting on the ic, your word holds as much weight as Kats since she been here longer

Exactly.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Lmao why is everyone getting so offended by broddies posts though? I'm just cracking jokes but other cats are all like "how dare you call my favorite rapper ? sir I declare shenanigans!" Lmao oddball ass ?

If a ? spittin blahzay blahzay and expect me to take it as fact then I'm a feel like my intelligence is being insulted
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    poster 1: Meagan Good was born a man...trust me, I'm close with industry cats

poster 2: Do you have proof of this?

poster 3: why yall questioning the man, he saw Meagan's huge johnson with his own two eyes you weirdos

poster 1: yall aint got to believe me....but it's true

poster 2: bruh
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't xzibit talk on one of puffys white suit parties saying its alot of ? ? that goes down? Thought I saw the interview on this site? Maybe not though.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    I agree with Method Man there's nothing worst than wannabe thugs with no flava
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    I agree with Method Man there's nothing worst than wannabe thugs with no flava
    You're a wannabe thug with no flava

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strike One- Cartoon TV Show About A
    White Rapper

Strike Two- The White Rapper is ?

Strike Three- It's on a Fox Network
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't xzibit talk on one of puffys white suit parties saying its alot of ? ? that goes down? Thought I saw the interview on this site? Maybe not though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJb5WzxFYVE
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching this ? now...anndd lets say this ? aint for me
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe there's truth in @Broddie's post...everybody from Katt Williams, DMX and Dave Chappelle said something about the sickness of the industry (the ? sex orgies and how these industry cats are down lows but ? in here are still in denial.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phone confiscation is something I heard about. This dude I work with who was in that industry circle said he went to Puff's White party. He told me coke and weed were being served on Versace trays, or something fancy like that, and it was pretty wild.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the show was decent....apart from the ? ? like him dancing with men teddy bears and ? ,

ill watch it again next week, hopefully there aint so much visual ? ? though