"20% of men, sleep with 80% of the women"

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
a trill ass quote yes but lets go beyond the surface, and dive deep

could you see that being true

that yes some men are getting laid every now and then, some men are getting laid occassionally, and some get laid whenever they feel like it

I mean you look at the big ? on campus, or that ? who got all the connections, ? whos a basketball player

that ? who fails every semester, but been plowing the dean to be able to come back

those ? are not your run of the mill every day ? , but those are the one's that are getting it

lets discuss

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just ? the 20% case closed.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are these figures comin from...?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Where are these figures comin from...?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    I normally wouldnt say this cuz I don't condone suicide....

But KYS

? go drink a bleach cocktail

besides if i go, who else would ? yo walrus of a mother

your daddy sure won't, thats y he aint around

back to the thread
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how were these numbers ascertained?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    ay though on the real the percentages came from a discussion I had wit my homeboy lol

? told me, and im like where in the ? did u get these numbers from

but when i think about it, its like no one knows the percentages, but as far as this is concerned is true

only the top dogs get the cream of the crop, while the ? at the bottom of the ladder, get the crumbs
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The numbers are probably something like that.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but when i think about it, its like no one knows the percentages, but as far as this is concerned is true

Lmao
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    99% of my fans wear high heels...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    ay though on the real the percentages came from a discussion I had wit my homeboy lol

only the top dogs get the cream of the crop, while the ? at the bottom of the ladder, get the crumbs

That's relative and subjective, really...Regular ? with better looks and material possessions or connections might have more opportunities to ? more/more attractive women...Don't mean they do though or that they get the ? based off their own traits, but rather, it gets thrown at them...I know a few well off/popular dudes who ain't really ? nothin, or at least nothin spectacular, but erbody thinks they are...Plus a lotta times those women end up attached to scumbag ? right back at the bottom...Now when you start talkin about people who pull 7 figures and up a year, then yeah, that playing field gets different...Cause they don't really fraternize with regular people...But they also don't make up a large percentage of either gender pool though...
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread Starter probably made that figure up five seconds before making this thread.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    very interesting....i think he has a good point.

i think thats the reason a simp was created....cause he needs to do whatever to get the ass or some sort of attention
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True Story. And I didnt even read the thread yet. I'll be back
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can believe it tho.

Even in high school, out of a group of five friends, only one of them actually gets ? on a regular basis. Everybody else just sits around and talk about getting ? .

Kinda like on the ic
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? only want the finished product. Most of these ? aint ? their damn self, but expect a man that has something going for himself to fall for their look's, smh. You need more than that, lol. A lot of ? ? fall for it, but real men will never fall for that ? . The bread winners are laughing at these ? , and busting nuts down their throat, lol. These ? lead in aids & std cases as well, and you know why ? because they're dumb ? ? the same ? .

That's probably a little too deep for you ? .

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

“99% of your fans don't exist" line was clever but doesn't make sense
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Idc what ? ? . I just care about the ? I ? .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Thread O/P reeks on insecurity (no diss T/S) and he said in the first post it's just a quote not real figures.

I don't believe this non-sense and the ? you described are bums and prolly ? with ? ? too. I think ? make it harder for themselves by getting in their own way SMMFH. Doesn't have to be nearly as difficult as ? make it out to be.

I see you sion, I see you on that no sneak diss lol, no offense taken

all im saying is this, really it aint hard to smash a chick, just a few words here and there, draws falling like stock prices in 2008, but anyone can get sex, but to get sex with the baddest ? is another thing

now you cant lie, you seen it, go on any campus and the ? who is shining on the basketball team, football team, the head captain, is always getting ? thrown at him, high quality kind

I've seen ? who aint the best looking pull bad hoes, and i swear its leaves me speechless, like i remember my ? back in high school, a girl said he looked like a mix between akon and flavor flav lol, but was still able to pull the bad ones

cause he had "game" and personality, that would mean hes part of that "20%"

and theres this myth about college, that there are big ass orgies and ? , and ? just waiting to be ? (this is true in some places, more than others lol)

but not everyone is smashing at that rate

the ? ive been around, and seen take down hoes, the bad ones, are the at top socially, not financially, but alot of times u see the ? at the top socially are also financially well off as well

they have personality, they have game, but most importantly they are socially relevant/minded and not everyone can be that
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fans tend to follow what their fav celeb/rapper/actor/singer wear..

So, self ether
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Does this mean that 80% of women are ? 's promiscuous ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[img]http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mah-? -gif.gif[/img]