WHO IS THE BIGGEST ? TO EVER COME ACROSS ILL COMMUNITY??..(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    JELLY
    Only for you though boo.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Only for you though boo.

how come everyones seen ur nudes but me
  • Kat
    Options
    JELLY
    Nobody has seen my nudes period.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options

you are such a liar

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Until....
  • Kat
    Options
    JELLY

you are such a liar

With as many times as choice and company has pilfered through my various accounts you don't think they'd have popped up if they existed?

Ain't nobody tripping on panty pics. It's like a bathing suit.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options

you are such a liar

With as many times as choice and company has pilfered through my various accounts you don't think they'd have popped up if they existed?

Ain't nobody tripping on panty pics. It's like a bathing suit.

ill be your 1st
  • Kat
    Options
    JELLY
    Okay..check your ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Gambino, join the dark side ? .
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress
    Damn is there a ? here that hasn't got exposed?
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options
    Okay..check your ? .

lookin good young lady

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

irony.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KAT
    June balloon wit the tig ol fake ? , that pure christian jesus freak with the jay leno chin and the banging body, and ms jones. Ms jones has calmed down a lot with the ratchetness. But she was damn near humming bird status at one point. She lurks a lot and only comes in threads like these now at days. It baffles me how these chicks be thinking ? done forgot on here. That chick you know as empress/marley/conscious nicki(and a whole bunch of other ? ) was miss jayhova. She was before your time and was like one of the 1st exposures in I.C history. She came back with a completely different persona & nationality as all those aliases. She lied to the people for many years all the while slutting it up behind the scenes. We also learned she has more than one child(she only ever talked about 1 kid). None have the same father and she's single smh.

I was gonna choose her over kat but then I realized I don't really have a time stamp of her ? antics. Same for cali and jelly, it seems like they were kinda(not hella) new to that ? life. I only chose kat off of consistency.

dalasmissis/mzdallastexas deserves an honorable mention as well. That was folks, but she talked waaay too much ? and deserved that exposure. ? said she had a pit bulls face attached to a strippers body lol!!! ? said she looked like she saw her whole family get gunned down right in front of her.
    @dizz

I know you got pics of that chick that looked like moreno. That chick some cats was saying looked better than her, she was from the u.k too. She was hella stuck up and always talking ? about how slutty the other girls were. Then somebody exposed her and she vanished.

LOL at y'all talking bout jelly. Y'all don't remember bird? she was the original, before jelly there was bird. She even said she was a ? and not a single ? was given. Not one of these chicks on here ever admitted to being a ? .

you must be talking about uKfinest

1zcmk92_zps5ceee027.jpg
    Drop them pics bruh, I never got a chance to see them. That thread got clapped fast a ? and all the material was erased. Wasn't she like a video ? or some ? ? She may have had the shortest I.C career in history. I barley remember her. All I remember was she was hella stuck up and looked like moreno.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KIMI
    Yo this ? is tough. I really can't decide who to vote or.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KAT
    June balloon wit the tig ol fake ? , that pure christian jesus freak with the jay leno chin and the banging body, and ms jones. Ms jones has calmed down a lot with the ratchetness. But she was damn near humming bird status at one point. She lurks a lot and only comes in threads like these now at days. It baffles me how these chicks be thinking ? done forgot on here. That chick you know as empress/marley/conscious nicki(and a whole bunch of other ? ) was miss jayhova. She was before your time and was like one of the 1st exposures in I.C history. She came back with a completely different persona & nationality as all those aliases. She lied to the people for many years all the while slutting it up behind the scenes. We also learned she has more than one child(she only ever talked about 1 kid). None have the same father and she's single smh.

I was gonna choose her over kat but then I realized I don't really have a time stamp of her ? antics. Same for cali and jelly, it seems like they were kinda(not hella) new to that ? life. I only chose kat off of consistency.

dalasmissis/mzdallastexas deserves an honorable mention as well. That was folks, but she talked waaay too much ? and deserved that exposure. ? said she had a pit bulls face attached to a strippers body lol!!! ? said she looked like she saw her whole family get gunned down right in front of her.

lmao boom posted dallasmisses ? they wasnt bad at all
  • Kat
    Options
    JELLY
    You chose me cause you're a ? ass MFer with a petty e-grudge.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You chose me cause you're a ? ass MFer with a petty e-grudge.

If you were a wedgie, I'd pick you.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    forgot her name but she was a true ?
    :(
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options