A White Woman Talks about Black Men, doesn't go too well for her.

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dun told you white women , think Black men should feel so lucky or privileged to date them...

self entitlement is a serious chronic white woman disease

Some of them think all black men are attracted to them but that is definitely not the case.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the mixed ? though?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    lol..how could I not with as much as I hear about it around here?

I do recognize it most of the time, maybe not the more subliminal cases.

It makes me laugh when it's blatant. Like that incredulous type of laugh.

Other then that it just makes me smh. You can't really get MAD because most whites I know are just living how they were raised..it's not intentional, it's just ignorance. They don't have the IC or the exposure to other races like I do.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lots of generalization imo. To say all white woman are easy is just as bad as saying all black men want white women.

You can tell some people really haven't been anywhere or experience ? . It's like mfs live in segregated worlds or something and have never been out their neighborhoods.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lots of generalization imo. To say all white woman are easy is just as bad as saying all black men want white women.

You can tell some people really haven't been anywhere or experience ? . It's like mfs live in segregated worlds or something and have never been out their neighborhoods.

He ain't say all white women were easy though...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every man regardless of race takes offense when a woman he wants shuts them down thats not entitlement thing, thats petty ego coupled with dealing with rejection

and the fact that one has to ask if you are open to dating interracial relationships , shows there is problem right there..

Kat , You gonna actually sit here comparatively pit White women privilege against black privilege? incorporating all genders and race you are the most sort after women in the world by far and whether its from parenting or entertainment it has condition most of you to believe and play the Damsel in distress role....Letters and countless youtube videos like this prove my point.

Like i said before "Do i really need a video of a white woman telling me about how black women feel or about the black experience and interracial relationship, if anti interracial people are in the minority as she states why make a video about it ,they are obviously not significant enough to discuss at such great length, why does it bother her that much that she gets evil looks or jeers, who does that significantly affect her relationship? , people like her and every other white woman who thinks like this needs gtfoh outchea because Its just another "me, me , oh look at me i date outside the race, feel my pain" ? " ...

and i shan't Hush...

Nobody was even speaking on white privilege vs black privilege at all.

You said that white women feel that all black men want them, I countered that black men can be guilty of the same damn thing.

How many times have we seen, even on the IC, that black men are the most desired by women. That all women secretly want them a black man in bed?

So to hear you say that white women think every black man wants them is laughable because I've witnessed the same presumptuous behavior from black men.

But that's not to say you're not right about some cases and that I'm wrong about some cases.

Stop the generalizations.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Oh shut up forty..the same could be said for black men.

Let a black man find out you're open to dating black men..here he goes automatically assuming he's got a shot, and literally taking offense when you show no interest.

See how that can work both ways?

Now hush.

every man regardless of race takes offense when a woman he wants shuts them down thats not entitlement thing, thats petty ego coupled with dealing with rejection

and the fact that one has to ask if you are open to dating interracial relationships , shows there is problem right there..

Kat , You gonna actually sit here comparatively pit White women privilege against black privilege? incorporating all genders and race you are the most sort after women in the world by far and whether its from parenting or entertainment it has condition most of you to believe and play the Damsel in distress role....Letters and countless youtube videos like this prove my point.

Like i said before "Do i really need a video of a white woman telling me about how black women feel or about the black experience and interracial relationship, if anti interracial people are in the minority as she states why make a video about it ,they are obviously not significant enough to discuss at such great length, why does it bother her that much that she gets evil looks or jeers, who does that significantly affect her relationship? , people like her and every other white woman who thinks like this needs gtfoh outchea because Its just another "me, me , oh look at me i date outside the race, feel my pain" ? " ...

and i shan't Hush...

dude...thats entitlement.

you can't have ego about rejection with out thinking you deserve something.

I do not have to think I deserve it for my self worth to be called into question after rejection. I could know I don't deserve it or doubt my chances of acquiring it and still get my ego squashed by a rejection.

What makes you say someone needs to feel entitled in order for that to happen?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I met view white women who bragged about black guys loving them smfh but we just finished ? they all turned out to be slutty ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Because they're more docile and easy to control"

All of my boys who are into white ? pretty much say this. Sometimes in different words, but always the same meanin'.

"White girls are a lot more easy goin' than Blacks" meanin', "A white girl is a lot more likely to put up with my ? for a lot longer"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I remember this from a while back.

Seriously doubt that it was actually a "disgusted white girl" who wrote the letter.

Probably a troll or someone who works for the magazine wrote it to generate discussion and/or more publicity for the magazine.

Good dialogue
    But I'll file this under the ''Willie Lynch'' letter
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Oh shut up forty..the same could be said for black men.

Let a black man find out you're open to dating black men..here he goes automatically assuming he's got a shot, and literally taking offense when you show no interest.

See how that can work both ways?

Now hush.

and i shan't Hush...

dude...thats entitlement.

you can't have ego about rejection with out thinking you deserve something.

I do not have to think I deserve it for my self worth to be called into question after rejection. I could know I don't deserve it or doubt my chances of acquiring it and still get my ego squashed by a rejection.

What makes you say someone needs to feel entitled in order for that to happen?

i honestly dont understand it, rejection is part of life.
    these are those "it builds character" moments our parents forced on us.

what do other people have to do with YOUR SELF worth?

just cause you got rejected does not mean it should be a blow to your self esteem.

sounds like expectations, expectations are a form of entitlement.

you are foolish to have EXPECTATIONS of another human being, you cant control them. you can only control yourSELF.

if your ego is wounded from rejection, then you were feeling yourself too much or have terrible social skills.

When someone rejects someone else it implies they aren't up to standards, whether it be a job, a woman, a school, a club or whatever. If the rejector is something important or valuable it makes the rejected appear undesirable.

You don't have to expect things to go your way in order to have your hopes crapped on. Hope and expectation are different.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How does this conversation ever get past this:

one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy....Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control

THATS IT. THE END. No soliloquy or dissertaion needed. Stop bringin up "not everyone is like that". Nothing is 100%, but ? can we agree to kim when its 90%?? The case is solved.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get them cave hoes outta here
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy....Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control

THATS IT. THE END. No soliloquy or dissertaion needed. Stop bringin up "not everyone is like that". Nothing is 100%, but ? can we agree to kim when its 90%?? The case is solved.

Because you didn't substantiate that 90% claim
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Because you didn't substantiate that 90% claim

? a substantiate.

Yall love to be PC and debate theory rather than focus on real life. I've experienced both types of women and know nggas who have fuked both. Thats like 100 independent case studies between us! Ha

So if that aint good enough and u dont undertsand that white women are more docile and eaiser to control than black women (IN GENERAL) i have nothing to tell you.
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    I've experienced both types of black people: criminal and proper and know others who have too. I can say 100 percent most are criminal.

That's what you sound like right now.