Tia & Tamera respond to online racism over interracial marriage (crying)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Im all for real love. BUt Im sure if you dig deeper or get them ? off enough or maybe even ? enough it wont be too long before, "? aint ? ...no good black men...maybe if yall wouldnt/would...etc etc etc" and other ignoramus ? ? starts coming out of their mouth.

No pity from me. Where there's a black man/woman with a ? there is a person who likely can not stand being black and even more wants to get as far away from being black as possible. They cant change their heritage so they want kids to slowly erase what they hate about their self.

lol this is false given the fact that one married a black man.. also there is nothing that says "self hate" about her marrying a white man.. so what does that say when a white person marry a black person... do they have self hate is well? that kid is going to choose who they want to have kids with when they get older... not every person that interacially dates has self hate bruh..
    ? I dont care to tell them apart so I will always refer to them and "they." They two ? in one to me...IDGAF.

Secondly, ? who date crackers in general just dont like being black for the most part. Of course nobody's going to come right out and say it. But if you question them long enough. Wait until they get angry and defensive the real reasons start coming out.

No sane black person willingly enters into a relationship with a ? . THE ? FOR? Why the ? would you do some ? like that?

And to answer your question a ? who marries a house ? is no different than Thomas Jefferson and his Slave. Even the most evil crackers in history found time to "love" a black woman. Doesnt mean they didnt still see them as "lesser than." Just means they had a fetish.

And like I said...of course there's a few thousand interracial couples who are truly in love. Big whoop. Most them ? just dont like being black though. I mean HIspanic, Indian, Asian, muthafukkin Native American...? Eskimo if you live in Alaska. And your black ass ends up with a ? Demon ? ? That ? aint no accident thats some ? you do on purpose when all hope is lost for your damn soul.

? really think like this? How does dating somebody mean you don't like your skin color. At the end of the day they still got two hands two feet and eyes their human beings and who tf you are to tell someone else their less black cuz of who they choose to marry.

I don't have time for that "we are the world" ? .

As for the female in my AVI and SIG they are BLACK.We are ALL mixed with something if you want to get technical. BUt this world is literally black & white when it comes to race. YOu're either a ? in a ? 's eyes or not.

YOu ? are acting like Carlton when he and Will got arrested for driving while Black, "they wouldnt do that to us would they Will?"

Look no further than Kat. Cant get enough black ? . Even has a black daughter. But has typical racist ? beliefs when it comes to any and everything important to black people.

There is a certain culture and belief system whites are born into in this country and for a black person to willingly accept and enter into that culture is shameful in general. If you dont see it its not that you're "above all this race stuff" its just that you're a blind fool. Nothing to be proud of at all.

im pretty sure @kat has a pretty much neutral belief system
    and she understands why certain black issues are important 2 us... matter of fact if i remember correctly she was ? about trayvon Martin just as much as most of us on here while lots of yall was trolling/cooning about that issue..
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why people so concerned about tamera and her husband??she gotta deal with that.too many bad ? out here to care about who she's with
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @Darxwell, shut the ? up.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

What's not shocking about this is in the interview the quotes he uses sounds like they were made by blacks or from a black persons perspective. However, if you go to the video and read the comments there, he's completely ignoring the comments from the other side. This black is bad ? has been going on longer and it's no wonder you have these kids that have no respect for themselves or anyone else, it's cuz you been sneak dissin and hitting them with these subliminals for decades. Typical white man. Typical fox news.
  • NostalgiaBAB
    NostalgiaBAB Members Posts: 23
    Options
    All these people getting hype about interracial marriage should be aware that there's tons of white supremacists making the exact same arguments you are. You guys talk about keeping the race pure, well they do too. You call the racemixers self-hating blacks, they call their racemixers self-hating whites. You talk about how the kids are gonna abandon the black race, they say the same thing with the white race.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    All these people getting hype about interracial marriage should be aware that there's tons of white supremacists making the exact same arguments you are. You guys talk about keeping the race pure, well they do too. You call the racemixers self-hating blacks, they call their racemixers self-hating whites. You talk about how the kids are gonna abandon the black race, they say the same thing with the white race.
    i brought this up but half these people ignored me... 2 be in a interracial marriage dont automatically mean self hate.. especially when u mixed yo self.. and im pretty sure she has dated black men before...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Famous people should rarely go on the internet or set up Twitters or Facebooks......too many mean people out there. Considering she's mixed race herself, I don't see the big deal about her dating a White guy. She's a half cracka herself so let her do her thing. If I do marry, it'll be with a Black woman though but that's just me. I always preferred Black women.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn man i never remember these broads looking that busted.

That being said i have changed my views towards race recently, man lets love each other.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what?? maybe the white supremacists are right about THIS ONE AND ONLY ISSUE their motives maybe different from ours but that does not make them wrong when it comes to this issue. RACE mixing is a bad deal for both black and white.
  • NostalgiaBAB
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    So what?? maybe the white supremacists are right about THIS ONE AND ONLY ISSUE their motives maybe different from ours but that does not make them wrong when it comes to this issue. RACE mixing is a bad deal for both black and white.

Okay, then I'll use the same tactics I use against white supremacists. How far does this go? Does it count as racemixing when one partner is half-black or a quarter black? Does it count if one's from the Congo and the other's from Tunisia? Does it count if it's a white person who acts black? Does it count if both partners are black but one acts white? What if they both act white?

• zombie
    Options

Okay, then I'll use the same tactics I use against white supremacists. How far does this go? Does it count as racemixing when one partner is half-black or a quarter black? Does it count if one's from the Congo and the other's from Tunisia? Does it count if it's a white person who acts black? Does it count if both partners are black but one acts white? What if they both act white?

How someone acts or the nation they are from is unimportant. There is no one way to act black or white. Mixed race people are not black but they can politically and culturally identify with the black race.

If you fit within the range of phenotypes that make up the features of the black race then you are black. however at a certain point people WITH too much non-african ancestory are no longer part of the black race.
  • zombie
    Options
    @themobb2deep ? you. ? made you black so your duty is too your own house before any one else.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

How someone acts or the nation they are from is unimportant. There is no one way to act black or white. Mixed race people are not black but they can politically and culturally identify with the black race.

If you fit within the range of phenotypes that make up the features of the black race then you are black. however at a certain point people WITH too much non-african ancestory are no longer part of the black race.

so what about blacks who are married 2 dark latinos? or whites married 2 light latinos? or Japanese people who are married 2 people from Thailand/ Philippines ( they skin tone tends to be darker)?
  • zombie
    Options

so what about blacks who are married 2 dark latinos? or whites married 2 light latinos? or Japanese people who are married 2 people from Thailand/ Philippines ( they skin tone tends to be darker)?

Do you mean dark latinos or black latinos, generally speaking latinos populations are mixed people so it would depend on the mix. Race is not just about skin color. The difference between japanese and southern east asians is not comparable to the differences between black and white people as the children produced by a japanese and some other east asian will look almost exactly the same as a pure blood ? and i am not just talking about skin color.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Do you mean dark latinos or black latinos, generally speaking latinos populations are mixed people so it would depend on the mix. Race is not just about skin color. The difference between japanese and southern east asians is not comparable to the differences between black and white people as the children produced by a japanese and some other east asian will look almost exactly the same as a pure blood ? and i am not just talking about skin color.

but race is race right? interracial dating/marriage/kids all have 2 have 2 or more races 2 make it possible by definition right?

• zombie
    Options

but race is race right? interracial dating/marriage/kids all have 2 have 2 or more races 2 make it possible by definition right?

What??? what are you asking me
  • NostalgiaBAB
    Options

Okay, so you prefer the genotype/phenotype method. Are you aware that it's not only possible, but quite common for two Africans to be more genetically dissimilar than an African and a European?

The phenotypes that differentiate the black race from other groups only make up a small portion of our genes.
  • zombie
    Options

Okay, so you prefer the genotype/phenotype method. Are you aware that it's not only possible, but quite common for two Africans to be more genetically dissimilar than an African and a European?

The phenotypes that differentiate the black race from other groups only make up a small portion of our genes.

So what?? I know africans have the greatest amount of genetic variation when compared to any other people yet and still there still exist a range of features and genetic traits that we all share that makes us what we are.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Aye @Darxwell, shut the ? up.
    ^ that's racist
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some black women consider white men as MR Right
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody told that ? to marry a Bosnian. shoulda got down with one of the many rich Black brothaz in Hollywood and problem solved. what they expect?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Lmao...Nothin coonish was said...A lotta folk tambout "interracial relationships being detrimental to the Black family" will look at an African crazy for havin six wives or not believing in Jesus...Or can't een grasp the concept of a matriarchal society...

but they are detrimental tho'