Nigerian-Cameroonian Pop Star Stirs Controversy Over Her Popular ‘Whitenicious’ Bleaching Cream...

Options

Comments

• Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I HOPE THIS ? DROWNS IN BLEACH. I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH IT HAPPEN. I WOULD NOT HELP HER EITHER, I WOULD JUST SMILE THE WHOLE TIME.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    colorism is a real problem in africa, it just makes me sad

Need a hug rub
  • Copper
    Options

It's a real problem in America too.

It's very sad to see women succumb to unrealistic euro-centric standard of beauty.

At least its taboo in America... to a certain degree
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her new skin complexion looks very un natural. I believe if a person stops bleaching their natural skin pigment comes back, sometimes even darker than b4. And that cream thins ya skin.
  • Copper
    Options

Haven't you always said you like light-skinned men?

Preference vs prejudice
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and i got a feeling she's not really that light in person. looks like photoshop or adjusting the contrast/brightness.
  • Copper
    Options
    ? get irate when another ? say they like light skin
  • NostalgiaBAB
    NostalgiaBAB Members Posts: 23
    Options
    I actually had to tilt my monitor back to see her clearly. She definitely looks tons better before she started channeling Casper.
    and i got a feeling she's not really that light in person. looks like photoshop or adjusting the contrast/brightness.

Hard to say. I doubt anyone shopped this image.
    dencia_supergirl_dinner4.jpg
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She fine as ? ...
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    She is not trying to be white; she is trying to mimic the light-skinned black American stars y'all idolize.

you mean the light skinned blk stars american popular media outlets ,i.e. the white media, chooses to cover?

around the world for centuries the lightest skinned peoples have had the highest social status, followed by the brown skinned, and finally the black skinned who are at the bottom of the social hierarchy... so don't make assumptions, or try to pin this all on blk americans b

some of us may perpetuate the ? but its not something of our creation ...we are victims of colorism just like her

that ? aint no victim.
    she's a muhfuckin entrepreneur/chemist
    a skin cream of her own creation called Whitenicious
    partnered with a renowned chemist to establish the highly innovative Whitenicious line

Y'all sad for her while she in the kitchen whipping.
    24.gif

she bout to b rich af.

Her, nicki minaj, vybz kartel, sammy sosa are all grown ass people. If I'm their age and younger and know better they have no excuse.
    This ? is controversial and sells now, and ? starting to capitalize.
    article-2047898-0E54573500000578-804_468x551.jpg
    I dont feel sad for none of them, only the ? kids that might follow them.

EPIC ETHER, you didn`t have to do her like that homie, lol. But that ? is self hating at its finest
  • Copper
    Options
    They gonna have rap songs about cooking skin bleach creams like American rappers have songs about cooking coke
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    She is not trying to be white; she is trying to mimic the light-skinned black American stars y'all idolize.

you mean the light skinned blk stars american popular media outlets ,i.e. the white media, chooses to cover?

around the world for centuries the lightest skinned peoples have had the highest social status, followed by the brown skinned, and finally the black skinned who are at the bottom of the social hierarchy... so don't make assumptions, or try to pin this all on blk americans b

some of us may perpetuate the ? but its not something of our creation ...we are victims of colorism just like her

that ? aint no victim.
    she's a muhfuckin entrepreneur/chemist
    a skin cream of her own creation called Whitenicious
    partnered with a renowned chemist to establish the highly innovative Whitenicious line

Y'all sad for her while she in the kitchen whipping.
    24.gif

she bout to b rich af.

Her, nicki minaj, vybz kartel, sammy sosa are all grown ass people. If I'm their age and younger and know better they have no excuse.
    This ? is controversial and sells now, and ? starting to capitalize.
    article-2047898-0E54573500000578-804_468x551.jpg
    I dont feel sad for none of them, only the ? kids that might follow them.

lol i don't feel sorry for her

looking at her before and after pictures, just seems like there's some insecurity, self hate issues going on there which i assume stems from colorism

looks like she got her nose done too

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people giving themselves skin cancer to be black, now black people bleaching themselves trying to be white?

Is anyone on this entire ? planet at all anymore?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She cute but I couldnt smash just becuz that ? is a ? . I used to talk to this mixed female who was always saying some racist ? who bought some cream like that.. Then right after my niece died, posted some ? on her fb calling some Lil black kids monkeys.. That was the last straw. Idgaf if u wanna id yaself as white black Chinese or whatever but a ? ain't bout to disrespect my people in the process.. I hate a self hating ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We in the twilight zone ? wanna be crackas and crakas smh... Hate for being darkskinned runs deep.... From ? to Africans to Dominicans to Ricans ? is sad.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just bought some about wash away this sickness that I was born with. And with some relaxers and blue contacts I can be who I was meant to be. A neanderthal European and live in Norway and live happily ever after. ? out!

lmao

you damn fool..... :))
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ the self hate
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 Niggerian-Camercoonian
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These people should be met with disgust and shamed but fool ass ? only think with their ? .

Uncontrollable ? and lack of principles and dignity is a detriment to many black males.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    These people should be met with disgust and shamed but fool ass ? only think with their ? .

Uncontrollable ? and lack of principles and dignity is a detriment to many black males.

cs.
    Smash on that bish though.....no @ajax
  • Copper
    Options

Them tiddays though!!!
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

Quoted for ETHER
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options