SPEAK ON IT

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    again.. just ignore it and ramble because you dont want to accept it.

overlook the preciseness in what he said.... just to believe what you want for your own selfish reasons.
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    @konceptjones

so buddy... how about the video? i see you have a hard time staying on subject. you all over the place. why dont you use some of that concept you advertise.

You'd rather sound smart than be intelligent.

Nothing he said was new or revolutionary in the least bit. Everything said has been repeated ad nauseum over the centuries, just updated for the conditions of the day.
    @konceptjones

so buddy... how about the video? i see you have a hard time staying on subject. you all over the place. why dont you use some of that concept you advertise.

You'd rather sound smart than be intelligent.
    thats right.. just dismiss it.

thanks for trying.
    this is recorded in 1965.

and it's core message is not much different than what was said in the late 1700's/early 1800's during the second great awakening.
    the irony.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Premeer
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Recap?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpD5Ry9bzlY

watch it. its 3 n a half minutes.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recap?

Meerkat lost again.
  • Premeer
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Recap?

Meerkat lost again.

thats in your wishes. but as we all know, wishes and reality is 2 different things.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched 1:00, wasn't impressed.

You thinking he predicted the future or something ?
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

maybe you just really werent listening and understanding.. obviously since you didnt even watch the whole thing.. and its only 3:30... couldnt be that engaged in what was being said.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop posting that christian gibberish.

You are just making a fool out of yourself and getting upset.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only came in here to say shark whale and hunckback whale

these sharks smell water - @whoisdonG
  • Premeer
    Options
    Stop posting that christian gibberish.

You are just making a fool out of yourself and getting upset.

whos getting upset?

the irony in your 2 sentences.... it takes a real fool to do just that.

• Premeer
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

thats right. change the subject.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    im only quoting premeer.
  • Premeer
    Options

i think you mean blood... log off now.
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    Options
    im only quoting premeer.

these sharks smell water... im just quoting you.

but, not to get off topic... how did you like the video?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

wanna bet sharks smell water
  • Premeer
    Options

wanna bet sharks smell water
    lol

play dumb. we both know exactly what you meant...

if that was me, it would be a free for all... but since the roles here is what it is, the treatment wont be the same.

im just sayin... if i said what you said.. these sharks would smell water.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I wanted power, I would instill fear to those I wish to quell. I would instill fear to keep them controlled, predictable, and sedated.

If I wanted power, I would conceptualize the idea of predetermined destiny. I would conceal the truth in which you are the creator of your own destiny. I would cloak the essence of absolute existence, being and non-being, lest your created destiny could conflict with mine. And you would be dependent on this concept

If I wanted power, I would establish a system of control in which is self-maintained by those I wish to control. I would turn a logical path into a logical loop. I would threaten those that stray from this cycle, those who's own logical thought processes would contradict everything they would be taught.

If I wanted power, I would threaten insubordination with unbearable punishment. I would create an eternity of torment and suffering. I would suggest forgiveness, loving grace and tender mercy to those who obey, desolation and agony to those who do not.

If I wanted power, I would make it so your obedience is never good enough. I would declare that if you even so much as thought of disobedience, I will threaten you with abandonment. I would utilize this to manipulate you, to take your money and to steal your opportunities.

If I wanted power, I would create the tradition of religion. And I would be proud of its accomplishments.
  • Premeer
    Options
    If I wanted power, I would instill fear to those I wish to quell. I would instill fear to keep them controlled, predictable, and sedated.

If I wanted power, I would conceptualize the idea of predetermined destiny. I would conceal the truth in which you are the creator of your own destiny. I would cloak the essence of absolute existence, being and non-being, lest your created destiny could conflict with mine. And you would be dependent on this concept

If I wanted power, I would establish a system of control in which is self-maintained by those I wish to control. I would turn a logical path into a logical loop. I would threaten those that stray from this cycle, those who's own logical thought processes would contradict everything they would be taught.

If I wanted power, I would threaten insubordination with unbearable punishment. I would create an eternity of torment and suffering. I would suggest forgiveness, loving grace and tender mercy to those who obey, desolation and agony to those who do not.

If I wanted power, I would make it so your obedience is never good enough. I would declare that if you even so much as thought of disobedience, I will threaten you with abandonment. I would utilize this to manipulate you, to take your money and to steal your opportunities.

If I wanted power, I would create the tradition of religion. And I would be proud of its accomplishments.

lol im still laughing at sanchez. really aint tryna read this rubbish.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

overlook the preciseness in what he said.... just to believe what you want for your own selfish reasons.
    This is exactly what you're doing. This is exactly what your europian religion does on a daily basis.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    If I wanted to make a point, I'd take your argument and completely flip the concept, using the same format you thought was undebatable to debate you. Thereby, forcing you to think for yourself.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd tell you that the oldest trick in the book to convince somebody is to make them believe it is their own idea by speaking in subtle implications rather than statements. I would point out that like sheep lining up to the slaughter, you followed the shepard.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd tell you to stop getting your source of wisdom from youtube, lest you agree with the first idiot you hear. What good is your mind if the opinions you form aren't really yours.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd say you're losing in life for putting blindfolds on and letting the next man with blindfolds on lead you. I'd let you know you lost for being a sheep. I would post the "nas lost" gif to emphasize the magnitude in which you are losing in life.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd end off on this note.

Naslost.gif
  • Premeer
    Options

This is exactly what you're doing. This is exactly what your europian religion does on a daily basis.

you fit right into what he was saying... which is exactly whats in the Bible... what ? said .... except, paul harvery put it in worldy form.... for you to understand and see with your own 2 eyes whats going on.. and how satan is playing his tricks...

but yet... somehow... you still have your eyes closed, ears plugged.. and screaming... cuz thats what kids do.
  • Premeer
    Options
    If I wanted to make a point, I'd take your argument and completely flip the concept, using the same format you thought was undebatable to debate you. Thereby, forcing you to think for yourself.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd tell you that the oldest trick in the book to convince somebody is to make them believe it is their own idea by speaking in subtle implications rather than statements. I would point out that like sheep lining up to the slaughter, you followed the shepard.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd tell you to stop getting your source of wisdom from youtube, lest you agree with the first idiot you hear. What good is your mind if the opinions you form aren't really yours.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd say you're losing in life for putting blindfolds on and letting the next man with blindfolds on lead you. I'd let you know you lost for being a sheep. I would post the "nas lost" gif to emphasize the magnitude in which you are losing in life.

If I wanted to make a point, I'd end off on this note.

Naslost.gif
    you couldnt tie my shoe laces, let alone, debate with me.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    i see people dont wanna touch this.

I thought you wanted to speak on it. Now you don't want to speak on it.

/thread.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

You can't ask this ? -lipped ? anything, he deflects all questions.

He continues to try to be funny and shrug ? off.

Basically, yes, he thinks dude was a prophet from ? .

Dude didn't say anything groundbreaking, he's just spewing ? like the pastors do in church today.