SPEAK ON IT

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just took a monster ? , this thread looks like good wiping material brb gunna print this ? out.

you right. all the atheists ruined a good subject.. this video.

they manage to turn my threads into "who can make the best insult" threads.

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    Just took a monster ? , this thread looks like good wiping material brb gunna print this ? out.

You do that to yourself.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not an atheist...And I ain't miss the point of the video...It's just inaccurate...
  • Premeer
    Options

You do that to yourself.

you dont know, huh. so you wont no need to explain.
  • Premeer
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I'm not an atheist...And I ain't miss the point of the video...It's just inaccurate...

not at all. you wiffed.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL at your tactics to keep ignoring ? .

My dude, then what is the purpose of the video?

What is your stance?

tell me how angry you are...

the stuff that im "ignoring" is so petty in thought and short sighted... no point in entertaining ignorance just to have a 10 page thread of back and forth. i know thats what you want so you can jump to insult me and everything i say... but theres no point in arguing.

now tell me how mad you are after reading that.

You posted the video and said nothing about it, I'm asking your reasoning for the video and what your thoughts are. You're saying that it's "petty".

How so? I'm on topic and have been and you keep deflecting my posts with silly ? .

So much for someone who's a "debater", you can even answer my questions, which aren't off topic or disrespectful.
  • Premeer
    Options

What is your stance?

the stuff that im "ignoring" is so petty in thought and short sighted... no point in entertaining ignorance just to have a 10 page thread of back and forth. i know thats what you want so you can jump to insult me and everything i say... but theres no point in arguing.

You posted the video and said nothing about it, I'm asking your reasoning for the video and what your thoughts are. You're saying that it's "petty".

How so? I'm on topic and have been and you keep deflecting my posts with silly ? .

So much for someone who's a "debater", you can even answer my questions, which aren't off topic or disrespectful.

here we go again---
    s.free wrote: »
    How do you feel about it @Premeer you know you dying to tell us ? .
    s.free wrote: »
    How do you feel about it @Premeer you know you dying to tell us ? .
    it speaks for itself.

wait wait... watch this.. you again, took more shots at me.. even after i gave a brief summary how i felt about it that you conveniently ignored.. not once, but twice now...

this is what i said:
    again.. just ignore it and ramble because you dont want to accept it.

overlook the preciseness in what he said.... just to believe what you want for your own selfish reasons.
    This is exactly what you're doing. This is exactly what your europian religion does on a daily basis.

you fit right into what he was saying... which is exactly whats in the Bible... what ? said .... except, paul harvery put it in worldy form.... for you to understand and see with your own 2 eyes whats going on.. and how satan is playing his tricks...

but yet... somehow... you still have your eyes closed, ears plugged.. and screaming... cuz thats what kids do.

and a couple posts later, this is what you had to say:
    7figz wrote: »
    Watched 1:00, wasn't impressed.

You thinking he predicted the future or something ?

You can't ask this ? -lipped ? anything, he deflects all questions.

He continues to try to be funny and shrug ? off.

Basically, yes, he thinks dude was a prophet from ? .

Dude didn't say anything groundbreaking, he's just spewing ? like the pastors do in church today.

then this took place, i quoted you and me; page 3:
    7figz wrote: »
    Watched 1:00, wasn't impressed.

You thinking he predicted the future or something ?

Basically, yes, he thinks dude was a prophet from ? .

again.. just ignore it and ramble because you dont want to accept it.

overlook the preciseness in what he said.... just to believe what you want for your own selfish reasons.
    This is exactly what you're doing. This is exactly what your europian religion does on a daily basis.

you fit right into what he was saying... which is exactly whats in the Bible... what ? said .... except, paul harvery put it in worldy form.... for you to understand and see with your own 2 eyes whats going on.. and how satan is playing his tricks...

but yet... somehow... you still have your eyes closed, ears plugged.. and screaming... cuz thats what kids do.

you then, promptly hit the "wack" button.. so either you read it and ignored it, or read it and it didnt quite hit the comprehension part of your brain.. or you are just a idiot.

now we are here:

What is your stance?
    some irony here... powerful irony here on full display... whats the point of addressing things when they dont get comprehended? so again.. why argue?

What is your stance?

but you swear you are so smart and witty.. this is what you had to say after all of this...

What is your stance?

and you wonder why i pretty much completely ignore you.

you are a non-factor.

sad but true.
  • VIBE
    Options
    That's your "brief summary" of how you feel about the video?

All you did was refer to it, you didn't explain your purpose of the video.

You said it was recorded in the 60's, or something like that, and I assumed that you believe this man is somewhat a prophet of ? .

You keep quoting yourself but it explains nothing.

It's whatever, bruh. You don't wanna explain the purpose of your posts, I get it..
  • Premeer
    Options
    i accidentally forgot a quote you forgot to read.
    i see people dont wanna touch this.

I thought you wanted to speak on it. Now you don't want to speak on it.

/thread.

who said i wanted to speak on it? you can see on the 1st page somebody asked me what i thought, i said its self explanatory...

/your argument

this aint about me.... i posted this to see the mice scatter and struggle to spin this. see how creative their minds can get to discredit the truths said.

hurry, quick. next insults. keep em coming.
  • Premeer
    Options
    That's your "brief summary" of how you feel about the video?

All you did was refer to it, you didn't explain your purpose of the video.

You said it was recorded in the 60's, or something like that, and I assumed that you believe this man is somewhat a prophet of ? .

You keep quoting yourself but it explains nothing.

It's whatever, bruh. You don't wanna explain the purpose of your posts, I get it..

again, my friend.. this is not about me... the info in the video is facts.. everything he stated was facts.. things that are and have been taking place.. and got gradually more and more blatant over the years..... this is the truth.

now, like the purpose for the thread.... go ahead and twist it.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Again, you keep deflecting.

You said to some other poster "you can't out debate me"..

You don't even debate.

You'll answer your boyfriend DoU and converse w him but you can't handle simple questions from other posters. You're insecure in your beliefs and in yourself.
  • Premeer
    Options
    i see you really dont want to talk about the video and what he said... you are pressing ME to talk so you can just have your hate fest on me... you know.... since hating me gives pleasure to your days.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Again, you keep deflecting.

You said to some other poster "you can't out debate me"..

You don't even debate.

You'll answer your boyfriend DoU and converse w him but you can't handle simple questions from other posters. You're insecure in your beliefs and in yourself.
    what question?? you mean the little brief summary i gave that i quoted like 5x now that you keep DEFLECTING??

what does the title say... in case you forgot, ill remind you, "SPEAK ON IT" do YOU know what that means?

what did i say in my 1st post by the video... in case you forgot, ill remind you,
    "WATCH THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU START TYPING YOUR MINDLESS RHETORIC."

YOUUUUUUUU.. not me.. AGAIN.. this is not about me...

deflect this ... i already know you will. you are the ultimate troll.
  • VIBE
    Options

so buddy... how about the video? i see you have a hard time staying on subject. you all over the place. why dont you use some of that concept you advertise.

I deleted dude you @'d so it won't keep @'ing him..

But, I find it interesting that you want to know how other people feel about the video, yet you cannot express, yourself, the same..

But, he did tell you how he felt
    @konceptjones

so buddy... how about the video? i see you have a hard time staying on subject. you all over the place. why dont you use some of that concept you advertise.

You'd rather sound smart than be intelligent.

Nothing he said was new or revolutionary in the least bit. Everything said has been repeated ad nauseum over the centuries, just updated for the conditions of the day.

You said, "that's right, keep dismissing".

But how is he dismissing? He obviously watched the video and shared his thoughts on it.
    @konceptjones

Nothing he said was new or revolutionary in the least bit. Everything said has been repeated ad nauseum over the centuries, just updated for the conditions of the day.
    thats right.. just dismiss it.

thanks for trying.
    this is recorded in 1965.

and it's core message is not much different than what was said in the late 1700's/early 1800's during the second great awakening.

And he is 100% right..

Also, the bible is all about fear mongering. Hell wasn't that big of a concept until churches needed more people to attend. So, they used the main idea of Dante's inferno to scare people into going to church and believing in ? .

This video is no different.

You think I want to attack you, while that's fun and hilarious to see you reply, I'd rather show you the holes in these religious ideas but others already have.

Yet, while others have shared their opinions, like you wanted, you are too scared to even share yours.

• Premeer
    Options

I deleted dude you @'d so it won't keep @'ing him..

But, I find it interesting that you want to know how other people feel about the video, yet you cannot express, yourself, the same..

But, he did tell you how he felt
    @konceptjones

You said, "that's right, keep dismissing".

But how is he dismissing? He obviously watched the video and shared his thoughts on it.
    @konceptjones

thats right.. just dismiss it.

thanks for trying.
    this is recorded in 1965.

and it's core message is not much different than what was said in the late 1700's/early 1800's during the second great awakening.

And he is 100% right..

Also, the bible is all about fear mongering. Hell wasn't that big of a concept until churches needed more people to attend. So, they used the main idea of Dante's inferno to scare people into going to church and believing in ? .

This video is no different.

You think I want to attack you, while that's fun and hilarious to see you reply, I'd rather show you the holes in these religious ideas but others already have.

Yet, while others have shared their opinions, like you wanted, you are too scared to even share yours.

what he said has nothing to do with the video and the details he spoke on. he was just "trying to sound smart instead of being intelligent".

next.
  • Premeer
    Options
    what he said has nothing to do with the video and the details he spoke on. he was just "trying to sound smart instead of being intelligent".

you think its relevant cuz both of you are atheists.. but both lack the same thing.. which makes both of you a waste.

next.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL you're a troll
  • Premeer
    Options
    LOL you're a troll

you are a complete waste of life. until you change your heart, that will be the stone cold truth.
  • Premeer
    Options
    you ask, i explain.. you insult.. i explain.. you keep attacking, i quote what you ignored.... and repeat that cycle like 5x...

then you decide to go another direction, i explain, you call me a troll. i love your technique.
  • VIBE
    Options
    You said, "what he said had nothing to do with the video"...

Uh, yes, it did.

This man in the video isn't the first or last that has and will do this kind of thing. They're always talking about the government doing this type of ? . Even the non-religious conspiracy theorists do the same.
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You said, "what he said had nothing to do with the video"...

Uh, yes, it did.

This man in the video isn't the first or last that has and will do this kind of thing. They're always talking about the government doing this type of ? . Even the non-religious conspiracy theorists do the same.

they are talking about the same power at work..... did you listen to him? no... obviously your comprehension level wasnt exactly working...

and again.... you missed the details.... the details.. THE DETAILS... do you know what that means? the details and the consequences... once again... THE D.E.T.A.I.L.S.... look it up if you dont know what it means....

i have a quite a few haters on this site.. and trust me when i tell you.. NONE are even close to being as ANNOYING as you... thats a COLOSSAL accomplishment... truly.
  • VIBE
    Options
    He's not the only one to explain his future outlook in details.

Other pastors and "prophets" have done this. They've been doing it for thousands of years. The bible does the same thing.

It's actually quite easy to "predict" these things they do, because they look at simple progression. It's nothing amazingly predicted. If they were predicting dates, times, names and whatnot, I'd be more inclined to be interested and open up my "eyes and ears".

Maybe this is the first time you've heard this being spoken about and obviously you're easily amazing and persuaded.

But as he told you, and I, this has always been one of the main subjects spoken about. It all started out as scare tactics.
  • Premeer
    Options
    He's not the only one to explain his future outlook in details.

you still not getting it. stop it. leave me alone. you are annoying.
  • VIBE
    Options
    cs he's not the only one
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ? need to utilize the pm. Get this ? outta here.