SPEAK ON IT

Options
1235»

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Premeer, do you believe religion should be in schools, courts and political houses?

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Premeer, do you believe religion should be in schools, courts and political houses?

this is not a "religion" issue.. its people running away from ? and creating separation from man and ? .. its the biggest problem with society.

basically, we need ? front and center of everything to get the best out of it.. if not, then the way todays society is is what happens... and will only get worse.. and this is a fact.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

this is not a "religion" issue.. its people running away from ? and creating separation from man and ? .. its the biggest problem with society.

basically, we need ? front and center of everything to get the best out of it.. if not, then the way todays society is is what happens... and will only get worse.. and this is a fact.

I'm not sure which part of your response actually answers my question.

• Premeer
    Options

here, i understand you are part of the special gang, so ill help you.

its bolded.. but the whole answer is necessary.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

So...

You do believe that ? should be in schools, courts and political houses?
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    Options

So...

yes, and i told you why... if you had any type of sense or comprehension. and no this is not a interview so spare me the million and one rhetoric questions.

i answered your question. thats not a invitation to ask a thousand more.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

So...

yes, and i told you why... if you had any type of sense or comprehension. and no this is not a interview so spare me the million and one rhetoric questions.

lol mate I've seen you respond similarly to a buncha people in this thread. Why create a thread called, 'Speak On It' when you don't wanna discuss the ? you posted? You want people to post about how great and prophetic the video is and about how ? needs to in everything or we're all doomed or you don't wanna hear ? .

'its not a religion issue, its people runnin' from ? ' sounds like religion to me fam.

You could have answered my question by startin' an intelligent dialogue wherein we'd exchange our beliefs like adults but you decided to say a buncha ? that really didn't answer my question at all.

KYS ?
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    Options

So...

lol mate I've seen you respond similarly to a buncha people in this thread. Why create a thread called, 'Speak On It' when you don't wanna discuss the ? you posted? You want people to post about how great and prophetic the video is and about how ? needs to in everything or we're all doomed or you don't wanna hear ? .

'its not a religion issue, its people runnin' from ? ' sounds like religion to me fam.

You could have answered my question by startin' an intelligent dialogue wherein we'd exchange our beliefs like adults but you decided to say a buncha ? that really didn't answer my question at all.

KYS ?
    1- i didnt make this thread for me to speak... here we go with the looping conversation... do i have to keep quoting myself? i wasnt even going to post in here. i originally only wanted to post it and watch how everything unfolded... like i already said many times in here already.

2- i dont have the patience for the atheists / ignorant on here, and in general. i didnt make this thread for back and forth. i dont like you that much. i love all you, wish yall would snap out of it and accept Jesus.. which is why i post these threads... but i dont like yall to talk to yall like i do. so stop wasting my time.

'its not a religion issue, its people runnin' from ? ' sounds like religion to me fam."

you dont even understand what religion is and how ? doesnt have much to do with man made organizations.

you wasting my time.
  • Premeer
    Options
    and i didnt answer your question? are you really that illiterate? and people wonder why i dont entertain you idiots.