Madonna calls her son the n-word......

Options

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can say what she wants or type what she wants.

Just don't act surprised when the backlash comes.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    such mother of the year potential.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point a white person saying ? /? dont even surprise me.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if the culture wasn't sold out...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no lie, i heard from the radio years ago that her son's room when he was little had an African jungle theme lmao

Smh if this is true. ? is hillarious if true. Sad as ? but hillarious
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised. I'm more interested to see what black celebs stick they necks out to defend her.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Not surprised. I'm more interested to see what black celebs stick they necks out to defend her.

Tyler Perry is gonna pray about it.

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think some of yall are getting some things confused.....a white chick ? a black dude doesnt mean ? ...she just wants black dikk. that doesnt mean she was down. she was just down to fukk a ? .

she wanted to get stretched out.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so white people get black babies to say ? too so they can say...its not a hurtful word....tell your friends.

now we can call them all ?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    no lie, i heard from the radio years ago that her son's room when he was little had an African jungle theme lmao

Smh if this is true. ? is hillarious if true. Sad as ? but hillarious

i remember this clearly. heard it on one of those morning zoo shows. they asked the black member of their cast what he thought about that and he said some ? like why not just draw him in a watermelon patch while ur at it lol
  • NostalgiaBAB
    NostalgiaBAB Members Posts: 23
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? stalks mariah carey
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to be the one to tell you ? this, but Madonna is the WORST.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well is her son black? If so, then he IS a ? .

/sarcasm.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well is her son black? If so, then he IS a ? .

/sarcasm.

/not funny

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funniest ? is all the black people in this thread indentifying with the word ? then getting offended because a white person used it. People in here saying ? like "oh my ? she has African children and she used the word ? shame on her," has got to be the most condescending ? ever. Like if she didn't have African children would make it any better. Don't forget back people, we took that word and made it into somethin else. Put in all our songs, in all if our conversations, etc. Then get mad when people rap the ? or say it conversationally. Just because this ? is a celebrity doesn't mean she necessarily has any social obligation to anybody's opinion or moral or political compass.

Basically, sit the ? down with all that gettin mad at ANYBODY using the word ? the same you do because they aint black.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beware heavy cooning ahead.

Keep telling yourself you as a black person need to justify why you can say ? and white people can't TO WHITE PEOPLE. ? slave. Lynch yourself.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Beware heavy cooning ahead.

Keep telling yourself you as a black person need to justify why you can say ? and white people can't TO WHITE PEOPLE. ? slave. Lynch yourself.

i dont understand what youre trying to say
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    i dont know about all that ? ? , whatever that is. Im just sayin let that hoe cook.

My beliefs are my beliefs. If ? dont like other races saying ? then stop using the word ? , stop accepting the word ? period. That reverse racism ? aint it tho.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    At this point a white person saying ? /? dont even surprise me.

This thread with a different white person in the title (famous or not) will be made sometime soon ..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i dont know about all that ? ? , whatever that is. Im just sayin let that hoe cook.

My beliefs are my beliefs. If ? dont like other races saying ? then stop using the word ? , stop accepting the word ? period. That reverse racism ? aint it tho.

so if everybody cant say then we shouldnt say it....

that sounds stupid.

like i always said...other cultures say their inner culture ? ....an they aint gotta share it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    why would a parent call their child that regardless of what color they are?

so if her son gets pulled over by the cops an called ? ....will she just be focused on the cops wrong doings or the fact the called him ? ?
  • Roster Player #99
    edited January 2014
    Options

Because every black person uses it right ?

Like i have said before anyone can use the word ? but you should take responsibility for it , if you lose your job , get beat up or chastised for it you should know why and be ready for the backlash, because not even black person views it the same.

I say ? but i am smart enough to pick my spots (not at work because its unprofessional and im around white folks and other races, not amongst my parents or black elders because it evokes a different emotion for them because of what they went through going up).White people can say it but in the households because no matter how they try to justify it , its an arguement they are never going to win because in the grand scope of things history wise they were and are the villians towards black folks when it come to inequality , the race issue and its legacy.

Madonna is a public figure and knowledgeable enough to know how divisive using this world is , she shouldnt play dumb like nothing was going to happen when she broadcast that ? on instagram for the world to see, and her ? ass uneducated reason for saying it she derserves a far worse backlash...She is obviously an attention ? as we have been accustome to her ? boy antics...

Moreover she has a black daughter to consider , if she obviously uses it freely like that how is her child gonna grow up listening to her using the n word around their household and family like that ? , Madonna is older than my mother and if i used the n word around my mother i would get a scolded heavy....

Now go home you obligatory ? , you are ? ...

as cute as that name calling ? may be, it serves no purpose.

I dont give a ? if she's chastised for it. Of course she's going to be because people are sensitive as ? . Regardless of how the word is used and where or with/around who, the word ? is the word ? . Not once did I say all black people use it. I said ? shouldnt trip because ? are using that word more freely than any oppressor, or whatever the ? you wanna call them, has in their life. I bet if Jennifer Lopez said that ? , ? would still flip because the ? aint black plus she's famous. But let Marisol Sanchez from down the block say it, or ? like Fat Joe, you wont hear a word outta nobody mouth. Because yall know who yall can tactfully criticize and who yall cant.

The word offends some and to some it doesnt. Myself, I dont let ? -happy white people get to me with their choice of words no matter who they are. Because whether or not theyre calling me ? or embracing or endearing me as their ? , I know the difference. And they do too. Im not walkin around letting any white person I know call me ? because it makes them uncomfortable.

Whats funny is, you hear the word ? , not even spoken to or about you, yet invokes your attention and emotion. Its ? like you who give the word the derogatory power it has. I feel like she wasnt using it to demoralize her son. I feel like even with her black child, if she has the common sense i think she has, she'll educate her child on the uses of the word, the way society feels about the word and ultimately leaves her child with an open mind about the word. ? aint as cut and dry as it used to be.
    pralims wrote: »

so if everybody cant say then we shouldnt say it....

that sounds stupid.

like i always said...other cultures say their inner culture ? ....an they aint gotta share it.

thats your opinion and youre entitled to it..

Im in no place to tell another person what they should or should not say. What Im sayin is, why use a word you find so demeaning then cut your eyes at someone who looks different when they use it? Especially when they not even using it toward you. Its a personal choice of course, but I never understand why a lot of black people pay ? like this any attention. chastising or criticizing this ? is gonna do what exactly?