? and Jesus are one in the same...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ZeePhoenix wrote: »
    @zeephoenix

Thats the dumbest most blonde statement ive ever heard. ? created man and man has free will to do whatever they desire if its bad or good. But in the end you will pay for your inequities and will be rewarded for you faith and obedience.

I asked a genuine question that as an idiotic dumb believer you can't answer so you chose to throw insults and give a generic answer.

Well done.

ok non-believer, explain the existence of man and the universe with tour science? or explain waking up every morning? Oh and please dont use the "alarm clock" approach? Explain a book that tells the past, present and future? please dont use that some smart ass person wrote it because no man can live that long to experience that much in a life span.

The existence of man from the first single cell organism to us is well documented. Sleep is when your subconscious is categorize your events that happened that day. Just a few.

The beginning of life no one knoes and you don't either with tangible evidence .

Lol...? , no it's not...That's like sayin...Wellthe creation of the universe is well documented in the bible...In both cases, people are writin about ? they didn't see...

DNA, has helped us, and bones have helped us, but more so that DNA has helped us even further proving the validity of evolution. There is documented evidence and backing linking us. In the bible, there is no evidence of any sort. Even the arrangement of how the universe is arranged by evidence by Nasa and astrologers proved that gensis is faulty. For one the earth and plant life existed before the sun and stars, but we both know that isn't true.

Only an idiot would take the genesis account literal.

Only a idiot won't take the genesis approach literal like you my friend.

You want to be a ? that's all on you my ? not even the people in the bible took the genesis account to be literal. Most of The so called jews today also don't take it literal but you ignorant christains go on and push more people to atheism with your lack of understanding and respect for common sense.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    @zeephoenix

Thats the dumbest most blonde statement ive ever heard. ? created man and man has free will to do whatever they desire if its bad or good. But in the end you will pay for your inequities and will be rewarded for you faith and obedience.

I asked a genuine question that as an idiotic dumb believer you can't answer so you chose to throw insults and give a generic answer.

Well done.

ok non-believer, explain the existence of man and the universe with tour science? or explain waking up every morning? Oh and please dont use the "alarm clock" approach? Explain a book that tells the past, present and future? please dont use that some smart ass person wrote it because no man can live that long to experience that much in a life span.

The existence of man from the first single cell organism to us is well documented. Sleep is when your subconscious is categorize your events that happened that day. Just a few.

The beginning of life no one knoes and you don't either with tangible evidence .

Lol...? , no it's not...That's like sayin...Wellthe creation of the universe is well documented in the bible...In both cases, people are writin about ? they didn't see...

DNA, has helped us, and bones have helped us, but more so that DNA has helped us even further proving the validity of evolution. There is documented evidence and backing linking us. In the bible, there is no evidence of any sort. Even the arrangement of how the universe is arranged by evidence by Nasa and astrologers proved that gensis is faulty. For one the earth and plant life existed before the sun and stars, but we both know that isn't true.

Only a idiot won't take the genesis approach literal like you my friend.

So, you're okay with plant life being created and living before the sun was created?

Just think about what you stated..........why would ? put his most perfect creation on earth without resources to survive? He prepared a place for man to live and survive.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zeephoenix

Well done.

It's not suppose to be either it's strictly metaphysical. Genesis is really dope when you read it as such.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    5. Every breed of animal wasn't on the arc. For example every type of dog wasn't on board the arc. The Bible tells us that only the "KIND" was needed. Thus the "KIND" in relation to the dog is the wolf. Therefore the wolf was the "KIND" that went on board the arc with Noah. Likewise for the Bear. Not every breed of bear was needed, such as the grizzly, black, brown, polar, etc. Only 1 "KIND" was needed to reproduce all the breeds that we see today.

Also, full grown animals were not on board the ARC. 2 tonne elephants, hippos, and rhinos were not on board the ARC. Baby animals were on the ARC. All probably less than a year old. When you start to use common sense and think through these things rationally you will come to grips with how this was all done. Amen.

So, if one kind, or one species, was on the arc, you would be implying that evolution took place after the floods had went away.

Second, where do you get baby animals only? Your use of reason and logic or does something back this up?

Because even if they were babies, how would they live for over a month without feeding from their mothers?

Has the fresh water/salt water marine life problem been brought up?

1. No one denies micro-evolution, which are changes within species. That's how different breeds come about. What is denied is macro-evolution. One species does not evolve into a TOTALLY and COMPLETELY different species. A fish doesn't one day get out of the water and decide to become an elephant. That is what macro-evolution teaches. A change from one species into another species. It's malarkey

2. I get baby animals from understanding the text. Full grown animals aren't needed. Only baby animals are needed, thus tremendous room is saved on the arc when this route is taken. When you believe that 15 foot giraffes and 4 tonne elephants were on the arc, problems come up. But when you start to think rationally and logically through things, you realize that baby animals were on the arc, not full grown adults.

3. ? is the one who cares for animals. Nothing is impossible with ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    One thing is that I read and studied the Bible using Hebrew and Greek text. I'm not a stranger of the Bible. Like I'm not to other religions. I think the only can grab my heart would be Egyptian philosophy it works with me and I feel a powerful and great vibration with it.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chicago_breed is @premeer 's cousin. I can already tell he's one of those.
    whats going here on?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUWant2Go2Heaven? Do you mind explaining some of the discrepancies set forth by the holy text? They've always struck me as odd and/or rigidly severe. BTW, I'm only on page 4, so if you've answered a question already just say so. Not an atheist, just interested in hearing how a religious Christian scholar addresses a couple religious things; I'll use pics to convey my point. Can you start with the following:

BeTJNsACQAEYkzj.jpg

BeTEIplCYAAe8jN.jpg

BeSZ4BdCAAAwCKM.jpg

BePSagrCQAEPLP-.jpg

BeNUxdOCEAAZ1EI.jpg

1. Fearing ? is loving ? . The type of fear described in 1 John is fear of punishment. That is why you have to post the whole text in order to get the full meaning of what is being described there. Here it goes in it's entirety

"Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love." 1 John 4:18

When we love ? and fear Him (have reverence) we are submitting to His rule and authority in our lives. There is no more fear of punishment for sins when we love and fear ? because He has forgiven us of all our sins. But those who don't know ? have the fear of punishment hanging over their heads because they have refused to accept the sacrifice for sins that ? provided when He sent His Son to die for the sins of the world nearly 2,000 years ago. Amen.

2. Faulty premise and logic. Of course ? is jealous. He created us. Why should the created get the honor that only belongs to the one who did the Creating? ? will not share His glory with anybody else! He did it all! He made everything! It all belongs to Him! Nothing exists apart from the will of ? !

The jealousy that is a sin for human beings is totally different. When we are jealous of others it means that we are being envious because we don't have something. Whatever we are jealous of doesn't belong to us, thus by coveting and being jealous of what the next person has, is, or does we ensnare ourselves in all types of other sins by seeking after what doesn't belong to us. This in turn leads to all types of other sins, such as hate, murder, theft, ? , adultery, etc.

3. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Condemnation only comes upon those who reject the Savior. Do you know Him today?

4. ? is concerned with the welfare of all human beings. Sin has corrupted the world, but ? still established rules for all human beings to be treated fairly and with dignity. Sadly, because human beings are sinners we have distorted the word of ? for personal gain. But ? will get the last word on the day of Judgment. Hallelujah!

5. Every breed of animal wasn't on the arc. For example every type of dog wasn't on board the arc. The Bible tells us that only the "KIND" was needed. Thus the "KIND" in relation to the dog is the wolf. Therefore the wolf was the "KIND" that went on board the arc with Noah. Likewise for the Bear. Not every breed of bear was needed, such as the grizzly, black, brown, polar, etc. Only 1 "KIND" was needed to reproduce all the breeds that we see today.

Also, full grown animals were not on board the ARC. 2 tonne elephants, hippos, and rhinos were not on board the ARC. Baby animals were on the ARC. All probably less than a year old. When you start to use common sense and think through these things rationally you will come to grips with how this was all done. Amen.

I ? with you, but did you pull that last part out of your ass? I believe in the DIVINE CREATOR. I don't believe ANYTHING man has written about him. Men are greedy, money hungry, violent, evil beings. Man distorts laws everyday. Why would you put your trust in something that man wrote? And I don't want any bible passages. I want a serious answer from a saved soul to a sinner.

My faith doesn't rest in a book my friend. My faith rests in the living and true ? , the Lord Jesus Christ. He's the ? -man who was sent into the world to save my soul from destruction. He is the one I look to. He is the one in whom I trust!

The Bible doesn't save. If it could, the devil would be saved. The devil knows the word of ? inside, outside, sideways, up, down, and all around. But just because he knows it doesn't mean that it saves him from his fate. The Bible has no redeeming qualities in and of itself.

The only one who saves is the person of Jesus Christ. Your faith must be rooted and grounded in Him if you are to experience the redemption of your soul. This is done by calling out to Him and asking Him to come into your life. When you do this you are repenting from your sins and asking ? to make you into a new creation! You are born-again the moment this takes place! Hallelujah! This takes a conscious will and act to accomplish. You must call on the LORD and ask Him into your life. The Bible will not do that for you! Only your heart, will, and confession will do that for you! Will you call on Him today and be saved my friend?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When you start to use common sense and think through this things rationally you will come to grips with how this was all done.

Shade wasn't needed, but thanks for the thorough response albeit it's fraught with conjecture. Amen.

No shade just truth love. Will you come to Him today my friend?

Can you have sex in heaven? Can you get pregnant?

If I slay many whites, thus breaking a commandment, but profess Jesus as the savior, will that trump my sins and will I still gain entry to Heaven?

What happened to the people who lived and died before Jesus was born to save them? Automatic throwaways?

Why does ? impose fear of an eternally burning Hell on his children that he says he loves? Seems harsh.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? If so, does ? love them and care for them, too? Will we meet them, O' Wise One?

Do you acknowledge the religious parallels of Jesus' story with that of epic classics such as that of Gilgamesh?
  • zombie
    Options
    A long time ago in what we today call the middle east there was a flood and all those survived the flood wrote about it. To ancient man it must have seemed like the whole world flooded, NOW for them the whole world was the little valley they lived in but fast forward a few centuries and we have the story of noah and gilgamesh.

abraham was a decendant of noah abraham came form iraq the story of gilgamesh came from iraq. This suggests that two different people EXPERIENCED the same event.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    When you start to use common sense and think through this things rationally you will come to grips with how this was all done.

Shade wasn't needed, but thanks for the thorough response albeit it's fraught with conjecture. Amen.

If I slay many whites, thus breaking a commandment, but profess Jesus as the savior, will that trump my sins and will I still gain entry to Heaven?

What happened to the people who lived and died before Jesus was born to save them? Automatic throwaways?

Why does ? impose fear of an eternally burning Hell on his children that he says he loves? Seems harsh.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? If so, does ? love them and care for them, too? Will we meet them, O' Wise One?

Do you acknowledge the religious parallels of Jesus' story with that of epic classics such as that of Gilgamesh?

Just ignore her like you would a stray cat.
  • Premeer
    Options

you seem rather emotional.

maybe you shouldnt be so arrogant in your ignorance.. or wise in your own opinion.
  • Premeer
    Options

great analogy.. because thats exactly what she is until she finds Jesus.. until then, she will remain lost.... like a stray cat.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sixsicksin according to douwant...and the other religious cats even the kid that murdered his mom for insurance money is allowed into heaven as long as he accepts Jesus.
  • Premeer
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @sixsicksin according to douwant...and the other religious cats even the kid that murdered his mom for insurance money is allowed into heaven as long as he accepts Jesus.

? is the judge of that. leave that to Him.. dont put that off on man just to insult your brother and hate on ? .
  • Premeer
    Options
    aye zombie... Bob Marley was a great artist. too bad you cant fully enjoy his music since you hate racial mixing.... because you know... bob is mixed..
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

? is the judge of that. leave that to Him.. dont put that off on man just to insult your brother and hate on ? .

Look just let them be. They are so ignorant and blinded by their own insecurities that they believe in ? and dont even know it. They go throughout their day glorifying him and dont even know it.
  • zombie
    Options
    aye zombie... Bob Marley was a great artist. too bad you cant fully enjoy his music since you hate racial mixing.... because you know... bob is mixed..

I can enjoy any music from any race but still not approve of race mixing by the way BOB ? all kinds of women but he married a black woman and had lots of children with her so he can be forgiven. You don't understand me and what i believe about RACE OR religion.
  • SixSickSins
    Options

If you are threatened or offended by people disagreeing, challenging, or even ridiculing your faith, your faith can't be too strong.

Also, I'm going to make you extinct. Your days are numbered. You're going to be an angel, soon. O:-)
  • Premeer
    Options

Look just let them be. They are so ignorant and blinded by their own insecurities that they believe in ? and dont even know it. They go throughout their day glorifying him and dont even know it.
    thats what im saying... there is no such thing as a pure "atheist".. they are just in constant battle with themself. denial is strong. but love can fix that if they had a heart.

like Jesus said:
    Ezekiel 36:26
    A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

If you are threatened or offended by people disagreeing, challenging, or even ridiculing your faith, your faith can't be too strong.

Also, I'm going to make you extinct. Your days are numbered. You're going to be an angel, soon. O:-)

Aye do what you feel like you need to do @sixsicksins
  • Premeer
    Options

I can enjoy any music from any race but still not approve of race mixing by the way BOB ? all kinds of women but he married a black woman and had lots of children with her so he can be forgiven. You don't understand me and what i believe about RACE OR religion.

angry angry bitter old man.
  • SixSickSins
    Options

you seem rather emotional.

maybe you shouldnt be so arrogant in your ignorance.. or wise in your own opinion.

Allowing a religious scholar (@DoU) (who is always happy to answer questions) to field religious questions renders me "emotional"? Oh. ? it, you will perish as well with your brother chicbreed.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    If heaven and hell are real majority of Christians are going to hell. Jesus parables refer to this.
  • Premeer
    Options

? wouldn't like that. You are supposed to spread the word and answer any question that you can. Not berate anyone. You sir are not going to heaven.
    the word is spread.. been spread.. its spread every day...

BUT, what He doesnt condone is arguing.. which is exactly what these conversations turn into... which is when you walk away...

2 Timothy 2:23-24
    Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

why do you think i stopped talking about it on here.. the word is spread.. its up to them if they want to accept it. which they clearly dont. thats on them. we did our part many times.