• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ZeePhoenix wrote: »
    @zeephoenix

Thats the dumbest most blonde statement ive ever heard. ? created man and man has free will to do whatever they desire if its bad or good. But in the end you will pay for your inequities and will be rewarded for you faith and obedience.

I asked a genuine question that as an idiotic dumb believer you can't answer so you chose to throw insults and give a generic answer.

Well done.

ok non-believer, explain the existence of man and the universe with tour science? or explain waking up every morning? Oh and please dont use the "alarm clock" approach? Explain a book that tells the past, present and future? please dont use that some smart ass person wrote it because no man can live that long to experience that much in a life span.

The existence of man from the first single cell organism to us is well documented. Sleep is when your subconscious is categorize your events that happened that day. Just a few.

The beginning of life no one knoes and you don't either with tangible evidence .

Lol...? , no it's not...That's like sayin...Wellthe creation of the universe is well documented in the bible...In both cases, people are writin about ? they didn't see...

DNA, has helped us, and bones have helped us, but more so that DNA has helped us even further proving the validity of evolution. There is documented evidence and backing linking us. In the bible, there is no evidence of any sort. Even the arrangement of how the universe is arranged by evidence by Nasa and astrologers proved that gensis is faulty. For one the earth and plant life existed before the sun and stars, but we both know that isn't true.

Only an idiot would take the genesis account literal.

Only a idiot won't take the genesis approach literal like you my friend.

So, you're okay with plant life being created and living before the sun was created?

Just think about what you stated..........why would ? put his most perfect creation on earth without resources to survive? He prepared a place for man to live and survive.

You didn't understand...
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    When you start to use common sense and think through this things rationally you will come to grips with how this was all done.

Shade wasn't needed, but thanks for the thorough response albeit it's fraught with conjecture. Amen.

No shade just truth love. Will you come to Him today my friend?

Can you have sex in heaven? Can you get pregnant?

If I slay many whites, thus breaking a commandment, but profess Jesus as the savior, will that trump my sins and will I still gain entry to Heaven?

What happened to the people who lived and died before Jesus was born to save them? Automatic throwaways?

Why does ? impose fear of an eternally burning Hell on his children that he says he loves? Seems harsh.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? If so, does ? love them and care for them, too? Will we meet them, O' Wise One?

Do you acknowledge the religious parallels of Jesus' story with that of epic classics such as that of Gilgamesh?
    you seem rather emotional.

maybe you shouldnt be so arrogant in your ignorance.. or wise in your own opinion.

Allowing a religious scholar (@DoU) (who is always happy to answer questions) to field religious questions renders me "emotional"? Oh. ? it, you will perish as well with your brother chicbreed.

you dont have honest questions.. lets just be honest here. you think you are making points.. you think you know what you are talking about.... at the same time, displaying anger in your demeanor.. which clearly shows that you dont have honest questions.. but questions to argue like you "stumped" somebody.

stop with the whole innocent card like you are being genuine. you have much attitude in your words.. and thats what i dont have patience for. i dont have to put up with it. nobody does. you dont "challenge" anybody. you only challenge yourself. *insert halo face*
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you start to use common sense and think through this things rationally you will come to grips with how this was all done.

Shade wasn't needed, but thanks for the thorough response albeit it's fraught with conjecture. Amen.

If I slay many whites, thus breaking a commandment, but profess Jesus as the savior, will that trump my sins and will I still gain entry to Heaven?

What happened to the people who lived and died before Jesus was born to save them? Automatic throwaways?

Why does ? impose fear of an eternally burning Hell on his children that he says he loves? Seems harsh.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? If so, does ? love them and care for them, too? Will we meet them, O' Wise One?

Do you acknowledge the religious parallels of Jesus' story with that of epic classics such as that of Gilgamesh?

maybe you shouldnt be so arrogant in your ignorance.. or wise in your own opinion.

Allowing a religious scholar (@DoU) (who is always happy to answer questions) to field religious questions renders me "emotional"? Oh. ? it, you will perish as well with your brother chicbreed.

you dont have honest questions.. lets just be honest here. you think you are making points.. you think you know what you are talking about.... at the same time, displaying anger in your demeanor.. which clearly shows that you dont have honest questions.. but questions to argue like you "stumped" somebody.

stop with the whole innocent card like you are being genuine. you have much attitude in your words.. and thats what i dont have patience for. i dont have to put up with it. nobody does. you dont "challenge" anybody. you only challenge yourself. *insert halo face*

Cut and dry just like that.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So stop ? posting in this thread. Problem solved.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

So stop ? posting in this thread. Problem solved.
    sorry i had to put a few things straight. no arguing from me. this is my last post in here. i promise.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.humanityunitedforum.com/blackrootsscience.pdf
    ? 's purpose for creating universe
    after universe is to increase himself/herself. Every person
    who completes the seven great rituals becomes full ? ,
    exactly like the original people. At that moment of
    completion, ? rediscovers himself/herself anew, as if
    he/she had never existed before. That is how ? renews
    himself/herself, thus overcoming the stagnancy that would
    be the case in an eternally all-knowing being who never
    changes.
    In addition to the 7 great rituals, the original people also
    established many other rituals and customs covering every
    area of science and life. They then initiated the leaders of
    their descendents into this knowledge before passing. Their
    initiation rituals have been faithfully transmitted from
    generation to generation since the beginning.
    16. On our earth, this form of divine rule existed
    uninterrupted for 78 trillion years, until 6,000 years ago, when
    a certain ? decided it was time for all the other Gods
    (you and me) to experience that part of us contained in
    what is called the non-creative recessive light germ. 6,000 years ago, a ? by the name of Yahweh. he together with about 58000 volunteers who are called the Elohim made the non Blacks in our image. They made them by suppressing the dominant black gene and slowly unfolding the recessive light gene over a period of 7 generations of offspring, or 200 years. This caused the appearance of the first light race, born to Black people.

Very interesting read where did you get all this
    information from?who told you about it and who
    told the person who told you and etc (as in
    where did this all originate from?)

2. I was taught the ancient history of our people by the
    elders of my tribe. They have kept it in safe custody for
    many thousands of years, and pass it from generation to
    generation through oral teachings and initiation.
    3. I may have missed it, but could you give us some
    indication of what part of Afrika your information
    comes from? Some of it is very familiar, other parts
    are completely foreign and dont seem to coorelate with
    any indigenous spiritual system in Afrika, of which I
    am aware. You also spoke of inititiations. To what, by
    whom, and of what lineage?

4. I'm from the tribe called Batswana. My people live in
    different regions in southern Africa, in the countries of
    Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, and Namibia, but
    mostly in South Africa and Botswana. Our language is
    V
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    right now no. how the hell im gone get a little ? and no ? ? thats gods fault right their. i prayed and prayed and had faith and what happens when puberty happened? my ? stayed the same size. couple that with nuting quick and most of the times not getting hard. and you expect me to believe in a ? . somebody help me out if you want to doubt me.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You prayed for ? to make you successful in ? and fornication...But curse ? when it doesn't respond...Lol...
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    my ? ? knew my thoughts before i was born(so i was told) so why shouldnt i curse ? when my life is a farce? im almost fifty and still have no happiness. all i wanted was to be "blessed" so i could find me a wife and have a family. nothing more nothing less. no chitlin
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    You seek happiness in ? , money, and sexually bravado...Re assess your walk...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. Can you have sex in heaven? Can you get pregnant?

2. If I slay many whites, thus breaking a commandment, but profess Jesus as the savior, will that trump my sins and will I still gain entry to Heaven?

3. What happened to the people who lived and died before Jesus was born to save them? Automatic throwaways?

4. Why does ? impose fear of an eternally burning Hell on his children that he says he loves? Seems harsh.

5. Do you believe in extraterrestrials? If so, does ? love them and care for them, too? Will we meet them, O' Wise One?

6. Do you acknowledge the religious parallels of Jesus' story with that of epic classics such as that of Gilgamesh?

1. No there is no sex in heaven because there will be no marriage in heaven. Jesus answered this question when the pharisees tried to stump Him. But He ethered them thoroughly with this scathing reply:

"And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of ? ? For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."
    Mark 12:24-25

2. The only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. If you have confessed Him as your LORD and Savior, the life you live will manifest the fruits of true conversion.

3. Since the fall of man, the basis of salvation has always been the death of Christ. No one, either prior to the cross or since the cross, would ever be saved without that one pivotal event in the history of the world. Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints.

The requirement for salvation has always been faith. The object of one's faith for salvation has always been ? . The psalmist wrote, “Blessed are all who take refuge in him” (Psalm 2:12). Genesis 15:6 tells us that Abraham believed ? and that was enough for ? to credit it to him for righteousness (see also Romans 4:3-8). The Old Testament sacrificial system did not take away sin, as Hebrews 10:1-10 clearly teaches. It did, however, point to the day when the Son of ? would shed His blood for the sinful human race.

What has changed through the ages is the content of a believer's faith. ? 's requirement of what must be believed is based on the amount of revelation He has given mankind up to that time. This is called progressive revelation. Adam believed the promise ? gave in Genesis 3:15 that the Seed of the woman would conquer Satan. Adam believed Him, demonstrated by the name he gave Eve (v. 20) and the Lord indicated His acceptance immediately by covering them with coats of skin (v. 21). At that point that is all Adam knew, but he believed it.

Abraham believed ? according to the promises and new revelation ? gave him in Genesis 12 and 15. Prior to Moses, no Scripture was written, but mankind was responsible for what ? had revealed. Throughout the Old Testament, believers came to salvation because they believed that ? would someday take care of their sin problem. Today, we look back, believing that He has already taken care of our sins on the cross (John 3:16; Hebrews 9:28).

What about believers in Christ's day, prior to the cross and resurrection? What did they believe? Did they understand the full picture of Christ dying on a cross for their sins? Late in His ministry, “Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life” (Matthew 16:21-22). What was the reaction of His disciples to this message? “Then Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. ‘Never, Lord!’ he said. ‘This shall never happen to you!’” Peter and the other disciples did not know the full truth, yet they were saved because they believed that ? would take care of their sin problem. They didn't exactly know how He would accomplish that, any more than Adam, Abraham, Moses, or David knew how, but they believed ? .

Today, we have more revelation than the people living before the resurrection of Christ; we know the full picture. “In the past ? spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe” (Hebrews 1:1-2). Our salvation is still based on the death of Christ, our faith is still the requirement for salvation, and the object of our faith is still ? . Today, for us, the content of our faith is that Jesus Christ died for our sins, He was buried, and He rose the third day (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/before-Jesus.html#ixzz2qzC7ynm5

4. Fear of torment only resides on the unbelieving. I have no fear of the lake of fire because my soul has been saved from that place. Hallelujah! But for the unbelieving the fear of punishment still lingers because they have refused the offer of salvation, thus a fearful expectation of judgment continues to plague their minds until they either repent and believe the gospel or perish in their sins and have those fears realized for all eternity. Amen.

5. E.T.s are spirit beings. What we know as angels. Those who deceive humanity are better known as demons. They are fallen angels who seek to destroy humanity by blinding the minds of unbelievers from the truth and reality of
    ? .

6. No.
  • ineedpussy
    Options

its not in ? homie its in the love and compassion from a woman. we all know if you aint "blessed" you have to have money or eat the ? 24/7 or live your life as a loner.
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? you have any answers to why i aint "blessed"? and im not talkin bout blessings. read my earlier posts
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Jim Jones threw the bible in the air and everybody gasped, lol. Muthafuckas probably thought he was gonna get struck by lightning or some ? . I'll go a step further and throw it like a football. True Story
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

its not in ? homie its in the love and compassion from a woman. we all know if you aint "blessed" you have to have money or eat the ? 24/7 or live your life as a loner.
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? you have any answers to why i aint "blessed"? and im not talkin bout blessings. read my earlier posts

Who said your not blessed? You can type on a computer. Which in turn means that you can read and write, which also means that you can hear and talk. ? has blessed you with vision, hearing, and literacy. Have you thanked Him for those blessings recently?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZeePhoenix wrote: »
    @zeephoenix

Thats the dumbest most blonde statement ive ever heard. ? created man and man has free will to do whatever they desire if its bad or good. But in the end you will pay for your inequities and will be rewarded for you faith and obedience.

I asked a genuine question that as an idiotic dumb believer you can't answer so you chose to throw insults and give a generic answer.

Well done.

ok non-believer, explain the existence of man and the universe with tour science? or explain waking up every morning? Oh and please dont use the "alarm clock" approach? Explain a book that tells the past, present and future? please dont use that some smart ass person wrote it because no man can live that long to experience that much in a life span.

The existence of man from the first single cell organism to us is well documented. Sleep is when your subconscious is categorize your events that happened that day. Just a few.

The beginning of life no one knoes and you don't either with tangible evidence .

Lol...? , no it's not...That's like sayin...Wellthe creation of the universe is well documented in the bible...In both cases, people are writin about ? they didn't see...

My g no disrespect and i know you smoke a lot but ? you giving the most typical ? head responses b.

Read a book yo. Go pick up a science book, chemistry biology or physics, book and all the questions you asked you will find an answer too. There you will find people who did experiments to reach these conclusions and will show you how to do the same experiments so you can experience it yourself.

I promise you science has well documented answers to almost every question you asked.

Put the weed down and pick up a book yo. For real.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always ask people this and when they say no, they usually say something about it isn't real and can't be proven...then they eventually admit to believing in aliens and then they spend the next part of the conversation explaining how they are using different logic to come to their conclusion
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    *says pick up a book*

*has no idea what books I've read*

Experiments are great bro...Ion give a ? ...Nobody was there...We don't really know how life began on the planet...We can postulate all we want based on units and experiments we've come to agree on...If an experiment disproves that ? tomorrow, then what?...
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Who said your not blessed? You can type on a computer. Which in turn means that you can read and write, which also means that you can hear and talk. ? has blessed you with vision, hearing, and literacy. Have you thanked Him for those blessings recently?

? when i say "blessed" that means packing. n/h. and that i am not. i dont have a woman or kids so explain to me how i am blessed again?

• AZTG
    Options
    *says pick up a book*

*has no idea what books I've read*

Experiments are great bro...Ion give a ? ...Nobody was there...We don't really know how life began on the planet...We can postulate all we want based on units and experiments we've come to agree on...If an experiment disproves that ? tomorrow, then what?...

I aint gonna go back and forth with you. You might have not been there to see but the experiments get you close. So we never gonna get answers cause we never gonna be there? Just give up on all that? Smh g. Come on. There are theories that are backed by actual facts. Like observable facts lead to the creation of the theories. A scientist doesnt just pull the string theory out his ass for example. There are observable facts and patterns and when you apply those patterns to this you get that. Feel me?

• A1000MILES
    Options
    Of course I feel you...I've said multiple times science and ? don't have to fight...? gave us minds to observe...That doesn't mean erthing we observe will be right and absolute...And honestly, I will never fully believe any scientific theory on how the earth and universe all began...To do so with no question sounds ridiculous to me...As ridiculous as it would sound to you to fully believe in a ? I've never seen...
  • AZTG
    Options
    Of course I feel you...I've said multiple times science and ? don't have to fight...? gave us minds to observe...That doesn't mean erthing we observe will be right and absolute...And honestly, I will never fully believe any scientific theory on how the earth and universe all began...To do so with no question sounds ridiculous to me...As ridiculous as it would sound to you to fully believe in a ? I've never seen...

Oh nah believing anything fully will close your mind and breed bias. Every 1 question answered will lead to atleast 2 new ones. To continue asking and trying to answer those questions will lead to human beings acheivimg their full potential.

And btw, I would never be arrogant enough to say ? doesnt exist. The short answer is no. Long answer is i rather not waste time on something ill never prove. When they asked buddha about the afterlife buddha said focus on living the life you had what happens next is irrelivant to what must be done now.

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn! there are ALOT of feelings bein caught in this thread...
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    the title should read, "Do you beleive in false Gods?" and to that I say no.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options