inb4 Jamar cosigns him
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHO THE ? IS HIM?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing this is about to get political...
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Y'all need to understand this first amendment ? ....

Second I can understand why iTunes did what they did. ? boys are probably a big market for itunes

Third even though iTunes can do what they want unless their share holders say other wise, i absolutely hate political correctness, and I think the LGBT community needs to grow a set
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options

Second I can understand why iTunes did what they did. ? boys are probably a big market for itunes

Third even though iTunes can do what they want unless their share holders say other wise, i absolutely hate political correctness, and I think the LGBT community needs to grow a set

Do you hate all political correctness, or is your apathy only towards special interests groups that you are not apart of?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are ? - hilarious
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so if the black community gets angry about something racial that happened, do you tell them to "grow a set" as well?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHITE PEOPLE CRAZY!
  • poindexter2
    Options

so if the black community gets angry about something racial that happened, do you tell them to "grow a set" as well?

the black community needs to grow a set as well. we let arabs and koreans come into our community and control our economy. we have no political power at all. the overall majority of us vote for a politcal party 95% in every election, we own no corporations or banks, our kids are killing up each other, I could go on. We worry more about what people SAY ? than actually DO
  • poindexter2
    Options

Do you hate all political correctness, or is your apathy only towards special interests groups that you are not apart of?
    All special interest groups need to drop the political correctness, put their nose to the grindstone and actually go fix their issues with work
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's a difference between getting angry and voicing your opinion about something and banning a song outright because you feel it may cause offence.

Not my question but ? it.

Shoodnt have been banned imo

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about white people crazy from my boy rawcus? itunes people felt some type way about that too
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muted on youtube now too
  • Vertebrae
    Vertebrae Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    The only other song banned from iTunes is "Horst Wessel Lied" (? Anthem). What the ? is Apple trying to say? Any rap song that goes against the status quo is on some ? ? ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the black community needs to grow a set as well. we let arabs and koreans come into our community and control our economy. we have no political power at all. the overall majority of us vote for a politcal party 95% in every election, we own no corporations or banks, our kids are killing up each other, I could go on. We worry more about what people SAY ? than actually DO

Nosign. The CEO of American Express was black a few years ago. Not sure about now.
  • Vertebrae
    Vertebrae Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

- The Matrix