• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent seen a heard no noise about his music since bush was in office
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm more a fan of Saigon than Obama and i think his criticisms are fair but ultimately, this congress is the worst congress of all time.

These people in washington only exacerbate the problems this country has, and it's not just them, these states are just as obtuse. Look at all these states that refuse to help their own citizens just because Obama is president, states like Texas, Florida, Ohio etc are dare I say even being vengeful to the citizens because Obama won again.

Now they pulling out all the stops. Don't be a fool and believe republicans are destroying themselves, they are actually quite galvanized. They are changing everything from voting rights to how electoral college votes are distributed in order to guarantee themselves another win. Even if it doesn't get them the White House it can overrun state governments and keep them in power where it counts.

Obama had a democratic majority in both houses of congress the first two years of his presidency he could have done anything he wanted. But he spent all of his political capital on health care and the stimulus package, which was not by mistake, because wall street financed his campaign and health insurance/ pharmaceutical companies and wall street go hand and hand. So for eveyone saying that this congress terrible and is blocking him from doing what he wants thats not fully true because he could have pushed an entire agenda through congress in those two years. Everybody else who helped obama get elected got what they want through executive orders and his cabinet.

obama's foreign policy was implemented without congress
    obama's spy program was implemented without congress
    drones
    the ? agenda
    the list goes

In other words Obama can get ? done without the help of congress
    Obama is doing a great job......to the people that REALLY got him elected

This isn't the worst congress ever. Thats what the media wants you to believe, because their agenda is to distract you from aggregating some time of political power for your own.

Everyone is playing their roles from the congress, to the president
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Because nobama like the rest of them are nothing but status quo, except for the pauls.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more a fan of Saigon than Obama and i think his criticisms are fair but ultimately, this congress is the worst congress of all time.

These people in washington only exacerbate the problems this country has, and it's not just them, these states are just as obtuse. Look at all these states that refuse to help their own citizens just because Obama is president, states like Texas, Florida, Ohio etc are dare I say even being vengeful to the citizens because Obama won again.

Now they pulling out all the stops. Don't be a fool and believe republicans are destroying themselves, they are actually quite galvanized. They are changing everything from voting rights to how electoral college votes are distributed in order to guarantee themselves another win. Even if it doesn't get them the White House it can overrun state governments and keep them in power where it counts.

Obama had a democratic majority in both houses of congress the first two years of his presidency he could have done anything he wanted. But he spent all of his political capital on health care and the stimulus package, which was not by mistake, because wall street financed his campaign and health insurance/ pharmaceutical companies and wall street go hand and hand. So for eveyone saying that this congress terrible and is blocking him from doing what he wants thats not fully true because he could have pushed an entire agenda through congress in those two years. Everybody else who helped obama get elected got what they want through executive orders and his cabinet.

drones
    the ? agenda
    the list goes

This isn't the worst congress ever. Thats what the media wants you to believe, because their agenda is to distract you from aggregating some time of political power for your own.

Hope you looking in the mirror while you talk this dumb ? . Media don't have to tell me this Congress is worthless, I can see it with my own eyes. Obama accomplished a lot more than health care and stimulus, which was a clean up of the previous administration's ? .

He pushed through what he could through executive order but no president can move 100% without Congress - what the ? are you talking about? Republicans came out their mouth and said they're trying to ruin his tenure. The racism he faces is unheard of for a president - you know he's the first of his kind right? So even with that Democratic majority he had, end of the day, it boiled down to us versus him and those ? sat on their hands too.

There is no ? agenda by the president, THAT would be the media and GLAAD. That's been going on for decades. They just got money to get ? handled now.

Some of you people must've had a rosy view of America before President Obama came into office. Thought we lived in an utopia huh? Progressive, logical leadership is better than 90% of what we got before. It's a shame that after the negotiations, "meet me halfways" and "what do we get from this", that all we see is politics as usual in the form of laws passed. It's gonna take for ya'll to get a white president back to be happy about America, I see.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You negroes are so quick to ? on Saigon, but real truth is Obama is one of the softest, weakest presidents in American history. He let Russia do anything. During Obama's election America officially lost its super-monarchy status. His health care program failed and he's still undecided about Syria and Afhganistan issues.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @poindexter2,

Expanding Medicaid (if you lucky enough to be in a state that will do it), installing obamacare, reducing the ? ? sentencing won't disproportionately help blacks?

There aren't black ? people in the military? There aren't black people coming home from Afghanistan?

What in particular would you like him to have done that would've been legal?

The man is the president not Merlin.

• MarcusGarvey
    Options
    There are a lot of ? that deserves criticism - NSA, Home Mortgage Adjustment Program, Drones, no moral backbone for Stop and Frisk, no long term debt deficit solution,etc.
    but some of peoples criticism are excuses for their own self sabotage. I have a criminal record ? Barack, I fathered 3 kids by 3 women and can't make child support ? Obama, I just shot a man for stepping on my Jordan ? BHO......
  • poindexter2
    Options
    @poindexter2,

Expanding Medicaid (if you lucky enough to be in a state that will do it), installing obamacare, reducing the ? ? sentencing won't disproportionately help blacks?

There aren't black ? people in the military? There aren't black people coming home from Afghanistan?

I never expected Obama to do anything in particular for black folks because the black community as a whole are not politically engaged. I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out how people like Saigon complain about no change under obama but are ignorant to how the american political system actually works.

Obama tried to push the DREAM act through congress for latinos, when that failed he did it by executive order
    And he loosened immigration policy
    Obama appointed a Latina to the supreme court. he didn't even have a black woman on his short list mind you
    He endorsed ? marriage
    He repealed DADT
    He increased funding to Israel and gave bailouts to banks
    he passed the Lilly Ledbetter act for the feminist
    the ? ? act is a blip on the radar compared to what this president has done for other groups. ? ? sentences are not issue #1 in the black community. Black unemployment is worse than it is before he took office
    ALL of these groups put together a political agenda, pooled their resources, and backed obama the blacks did no such thing so they get nothing from this president, so they have no right to complain.
    If anything Obama has chastised blacks every chance he gets, but I can't say it is unwarranted though. Some of this ? we brought upon ourselves.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hate these rappers who try to get cool points for ? on President Obama. Ok, you don't like him, you want a cookie my ? ? I wonder what these same rappers would say if Macklemore or some other white rapper came out on some ? Obama rant. I only say that because most if not all rappers were in that we need a black president ? while blasting everything that every single white president ever did. ? thought he was going to just come in and stop everything that was already going on. It takes time people!! If somebody sold you a ? up car and you know it's ? up and you don't have all the money to fix it, what do you do? You take your time to get it right! It's the same with the presidency.
  • poindexter2
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

drones
    the ? agenda
    the list goes

Hope you looking in the mirror while you talk this dumb ? . Media don't have to tell me this Congress is worthless, I can see it with my own eyes. Obama accomplished a lot more than health care and stimulus, which was a clean up of the previous administration's ? .

He pushed through what he could through executive order but no president can move 100% without Congress - what the ? are you talking about? Republicans came out their mouth and said they're trying to ruin his tenure. The racism he faces is unheard of for a president - you know he's the first of his kind right? So even with that Democratic majority he had, end of the day, it boiled down to us versus him and those ? sat on their hands too.

There is no ? agenda by the president, THAT would be the media and GLAAD. That's been going on for decades. They just got money to get ? handled now.

Some of you people must've had a rosy view of America before President Obama came into office. Thought we lived in an utopia huh? Progressive, logical leadership is better than 90% of what we got before. It's a shame that after the negotiations, "meet me halfways" and "what do we get from this", that all we see is politics as usual in the form of laws passed. It's gonna take for ya'll to get a white president back to be happy about America, I see.

Once again some one who is ignorant on how politics really work.

Obama repealed DADT and endorsed ? marriage, you cant tell me thats not embracing the ? agenda?

Republican hostility doesn't take away from the fact that he had a super majority in congress for two years.

And its the Progressives who think believe in a Utopian society, with their war on poverty, great society policies, labor unions, and silly affirmative action policies that mostly benefited white women. progressive policies is what got blacks ? up now.

And yes the Liberal media does control the narrative of this congress. I never said this congress was good, but the worst congress ever? You all must have forgot charles sumner got beaten to a pulp with a cane in the middle of a senate session before the civil war, and congressmen would pull out guns a threaten people in the middle of a session. What about the congress who repealed Glass-Steagal, or Passed the federal reserve act. But this is the worst congress ever, because they don't like the president. Don't make me laugh.

I can tell you get all of your talking points from the media because its the same ones they say on MSNBC
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember Reagan?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saigon needs to pay attention to whats been going on in Congress. It will probably answer a lot of his questions.

cat probably can even name the person who actually represents his state in Congress!

let alone the position they have on the issues that direct affect his community
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matter of fact

for all you ? , trying to hold Obama accountable for your woes

See if you can name just 3 of your local city or county elected officials...

oh, you can't off hand?

Yeah exactly
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

drones
    the ? agenda
    the list goes

Once again some one who is ignorant on how politics really work.

Obama repealed DADT and endorsed ? marriage, you cant tell me thats not embracing the ? agenda?

Republican hostility doesn't take away from the fact that he had a super majority in congress for two years.

And its the Progressives who think believe in a Utopian society, with their war on poverty, great society policies, labor unions, and silly affirmative action policies that mostly benefited white women. progressive policies is what got blacks ? up now.

And yes the Liberal media does control the narrative of this congress. I never said this congress was good, but the worst congress ever? You all must have forgot charles sumner got beaten to a pulp with a cane in the middle of a senate session before the civil war, and congressmen would pull out guns a threaten people in the middle of a session. What about the congress who repealed Glass-Steagal, or Passed the federal reserve act. But this is the worst congress ever, because they don't like the president. Don't make me laugh.

I can tell you get all of your talking points from the media because its the same ones they say on MSNBC

There's no way you're not white. If you're black, you don't know ? about it. A black man in a position of power, over white people in America. You think it's supposed to go right? You're ignorant about how politics and race relations work.

He repealed DADT, true but DO YOU KNOW WHY? And he endorsed ? marriage but not without reservations but it's consistent with his message that no one will be left out.

Having a super majority means ? when they didn't back him in those 2 years. Did you forget that part? Democrats sat on their votes and worked behind his back too. It was a false super majority for him.

You misread. You think America was better off before Obama when it's actually the same America, just magnified more because of the President we have. The biggest problem with America is capitalism and will always be capitalism because it births greed.

I don't get ? from the media, this comes from me keeping up with politics, watching and paying attention. I happen to think you're wrong and probably get your ideas from FoxNews btw. Don't worry, in 2016, white people will have their presidency back.
  • MarcusGarvey
    Options
    @poindexter2,

I never expected Obama to do anything in particular for black folks because the black community as a whole are not politically engaged. I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out how people like Saigon complain about no change under obama but are ignorant to how the american political system actually works.

Obama tried to push the DREAM act through congress for latinos, when that failed he did it by executive order
    And he loosened immigration policy
    Obama appointed a Latina to the supreme court. he didn't even have a black woman on his short list mind you
    He endorsed ? marriage
    He repealed DADT
    He increased funding to Israel and gave bailouts to banks
    he passed the Lilly Ledbetter act for the feminist
    the ? ? act is a blip on the radar compared to what this president has done for other groups. ? ? sentences are not issue #1 in the black community. Black unemployment is worse than it is before he took office
    ALL of these groups put together a political agenda, pooled their resources, and backed obama the blacks did no such thing so they get nothing from this president, so they have no right to complain.
    If anything Obama has chastised blacks every chance he gets, but I can't say it is unwarranted though. Some of this ? we brought upon ourselves.
    @poindexter2
    Bailing out the banks didn't help black people
    -Word to Maxine Waters? There aren't black women who will benefit from Lilly act? I could go on.
    Also people have to realize majority of our problems won't be solved by federal government - it'll be partially solved by men taking care of their kids, people getting an education, and stop killing one another (not leaving the larger society of the hook but we know their game)

But I do agree with you that the tough love ? especially that ? before the NAACP was condescending as ? - hed never tell the Israeli lobby to stop whining.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    lol spineless liberals in here are funny sometimes

101 patch on my shoulder, try that ? with someone else.

not impressed
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    matter of fact

for all you ? , trying to hold Obama accountable for your woes

See if you can name just 3 of your local city or county elected officials...

oh, you can't off hand?

Yeah exactly

Just saw this...

Robert Menedez
    Brian Stack
    Steven Fulop
    Sandra Cunningham
    Donald Payne
    Albio Sires
    etc etc etc

weak argument
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my presidents black yall!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    Remember Reagan?

Except reagan look good compare to nobama

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn a lot of rampant ignorance in this ? .