Lol and smh ....mister Cee Discusses Sexual Orientation & Says The Notorious B.I.G. Would Understand

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr C stay in some bussy
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    biggie-dice-450x462.jpg

One of Biggie best friends and right hand man shown here... was a ? and BIG knew didnt care cause that was his homie

Damn
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was a hard read...smfh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more time passes, the more those ? secrets will get out.

Hypermasculinity is most of the time a measure to hide gayness.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Mr C stay in some bussy

I can't even say the word "bussy "

Cuz there is nothing to do with ? when is it had ? and ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    More biggie lines:

"grab your ? if u love hip hop" (like really my dude? Thats a request?)

"see if I'm ? , try to stick yo ? in this"

lol I was thinking that too but he kind cancelled it out by telling the ? to rub they ? tho

whats in a Name and the company one Keeps... Notorious Bi G... Someshit is done more flagrantly then kats want to acknowledge...
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    More biggie lines:

kgface_medium.gif

What song are those lyrics from

oh nvm, hold on...wait...

http://rapgenius.com/The-notorious-big-freestyle-mister-cee-lyrics#note-273042

Edit title, artists, & album The Notorious B.I.G. – Freestyle - Mister Cee Lyrics

"Gonna do this one for my man Mister Cee, representing all day, every day...

...So any time you're ready Mister Cee
    We gonna get ? on these homos

Nggas press they luck and
    They get a butt-?
    Straight up the ass
    Raw dog with the rash

usual-suspects-o.gif

you know u ? takes lyrics to literal.......it doesn't take take a rocket scientist to see he's if I'm ? try to ? with me.....
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    Fam said he felt invincible chasing after man mouth. This dude is on a whole 'nother level.

I've never seen/heard admitted homos say some ? like that before...
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    Fam said he felt invincible chasing after man mouth. This dude is on a whole 'nother level.

I've never seen/heard admitted homos say some ? like that before...

That sounds like some prison ? .

Anyway, BIG's entourage in general was suspect.

It would be interesting to see what would had happened if the 90's had today's scrutiny and technology.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    but I only get with transgender women for one thing and one thing only, and that’s for oral sex. Like I said: I never had sex with a man. I never had sex with a transgender woman.”

the hell is that tom fuckery

that's what the IC calls 'Dinky Doo Logic'
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Mister Cee was recently profiled by GQ for a feature that focuses on his life, sexual orientation, legal issues and legacy. In the article, Mister Cee discusses how he began paying people for sexual acts.

“The best way I can explain it is that I was so knee-deep into doing it that it became a part of me,” he says in the GQ article. “It’s also the rush of: Get ? , A and B—you know, one plus one equals two. You get ? , go out, go get your ? . It became a part of my routine. Even though I was fearful, there was a part of me that felt invincible, too."

In the article, Mister Cee is also asked if he is a homosexual person. When asked if he is ? , Mister Cee says: “Absolutely not. And it’s nothing—it’s no offense to transgender women, but I only get with transgender women for one thing and one thing only, and that’s for oral sex. Like I said: I never had sex with a man. I never had sex with a transgender woman.”

In the article, Cee also discusses the legal issues that could result from having sex with prostitutes.

"If I get arrested right now for that same type of activity, I’m doing sixty days in jail, hands down, done," he says.
    Beta wrote: »
    t3MHnEY_zps56938a6b.gif

Soooo, im the only one that thinks this was entirely the wrong gif to use here...lol

K.

Thought that at first too. But then you noticed the gif is in reverse.
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    ...Shoulda' known Mr. Cee was suspect at the end of "Aint No Half Steppin'"...

Big Daddy Kane: Mr. Cee step to 'em...

Mr. Cee: *scratches* ...Get..Get on down...*jigga jigga* Get on d down...Get on *jigga jigga* Get on down *jigga* down *jigga* down *jigga* downnnn....

whoa ? ...foh don't mention a classic wit this ? ? antics. Notice he aint mention BDK ? Long Live the Kane ?

Funny you should mention the Kane. Later in the article.
    But then there are the moments that have been surreal in an entirely different way. Cee says Big Daddy Kane called just the other day to ask, only half-jokingly, “You ready to come back on the road?” Kane, Cee says, “is not the most expressive person when it comes to saying ‘I love you.’ And within the past two years, that's all he's been saying to me.” The past is being rewritten before his eyes.

Scustington. Kane asking Cee to return on the road for some discount double checking of trannys.

Big Daddy Kween ass ? .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    More biggie lines:

lol I was thinking that too but he kind cancelled it out by telling the ? to rub they ? tho

whats in a Name and the company one Keeps... Notorious Bi G... Someshit is done more flagrantly then kats want to acknowledge...

Lets place some Contextual Logic ON things and the whole Click these Kats role with seems to play in both worlds you dig?Mister Cee the DJ Likes ? Head over real women head to the point he seeks out and pays for it, Mase Been Caught ? creeping, Puffy went to ? Clubs and Feds were trying to pin a case of him Diddying little boys with the Help of Henchmen, Lil Cease likes to dance naked for rooms full of men, Then Biggie himself beside the suspect lyrics and uncanny ability to picture himself as a women to ghostwrite would be butt ass naked in a room full of men comfortable and eating chicken chilling with his ? Best Friend??? How does 2 and 2 not add up to 4 for you kats in Denial???
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Tupac couldn’t have been homophobic, he had ? friends! According to Pac’s family, he was great friends with Gianni Versace–the openly ? fashion powerhouse designer.
    Suge Knight claimed that his fallen friend had ended a friendship with a popular Hip-Hop artist because that person was ? .
    The Shakur family feels the accusations are “totally false” and recall Pac walking in a Versace fashion show in Italy back in 1996!
    Queen Latifah, 42, said, “doing a ? pride show is one of the most fun things.” She recalled a fond memory many years ago of her and Tupac in a ? club.

“My first show that paid more than $10,000 was in a ? club on New Year’s Eve in San Francisco,” she said. “Tupac happened to be in town, so he came to kick it with me. This was the early ‘90s. And the boys were like, ‘Take you shirt off, Tupac!’ He wasn’t doing that. But we had a blast in there.”

Ur joking right?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So based on the logic presented. If you have ? friends then you yourself is ? .
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Tupac couldn’t have been homophobic, he had ? friends! According to Pac’s family, he was great friends with Gianni Versace–the openly ? fashion powerhouse designer.
    Suge Knight claimed that his fallen friend had ended a friendship with a popular Hip-Hop artist because that person was ? .
    The Shakur family feels the accusations are “totally false” and recall Pac walking in a Versace fashion show in Italy back in 1996!
    Queen Latifah, 42, said, “doing a ? pride show is one of the most fun things.” She recalled a fond memory many years ago of her and Tupac in a ? club.

“My first show that paid more than $10,000 was in a ? club on New Year’s Eve in San Francisco,” she said. “Tupac happened to be in town, so he came to kick it with me. This was the early ‘90s. And the boys were like, ‘Take you shirt off, Tupac!’ He wasn’t doing that. But we had a blast in there.”

Ur joking right?

The first post was in response to Suge saying that Tupac called out Dr Dre for being ? . So his family responded back saying that wasn't true because Pac had ? friends.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow so everybody's ? ........EVERY ? BODY IS ? !!
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    I hate to say it but i really do think Macklemoe is being used as a tool by the industry to promote a ? agenda i honestly don't think Macklemore cares about it like that but is doing it for profit

I think MIster Cee is tryna throw Biggie under the bus he not alive he can't speak for himself so Mister Cee shouldn't try speak for him i'm not a Biggie fan like i am other rappers but Mister Cee shouldn't make this kinda statement. Biggie should only be bought up for musical reasons

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

typical ? made ? .... lets slander pacs name cuz Biggie getting roasted.... smh
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Oh so Big's name isn't getting dragged through the mud? Especially off of unfounded rumors?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More biggie lines:

kgface_medium.gif

What song are those lyrics from

oh nvm, hold on...wait...

http://rapgenius.com/The-notorious-big-freestyle-mister-cee-lyrics#note-273042

Edit title, artists, & album The Notorious B.I.G. – Freestyle - Mister Cee Lyrics

"Gonna do this one for my man Mister Cee, representing all day, every day...

...So any time you're ready Mister Cee
    We gonna get ? on these homos

Nggas press they luck and
    They get a butt-?
    Straight up the ass
    Raw dog with the rash

usual-suspects-o.gif

There really ain't no defending this... they just bars but damn he took that concept and ran with that ? .
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    I hate to say it but i really do think Macklemoe is being used as a tool by the industry to promote a ? agenda i honestly don't think Macklemore cares about it like that but is doing it for profit

I think MIster Cee is tryna throw Biggie under the bus he not alive he can't speak for himself so Mister Cee shouldn't try speak for him i'm not a Biggie fan like i am other rappers but Mister Cee shouldn't make this kinda statement. Biggie should only be bought up for musical reasons

Well ill be damned...

This is the first logical thing I've ever seen u post...is this the new u????