Lol and smh ....mister Cee Discusses Sexual Orientation & Says The Notorious B.I.G. Would Understand

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Oh so Big's name isn't getting dragged through the mud? Especially off of unfounded rumors?

no need to bring up tupac to try and deflect from a biggie roast. thats hater ?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So based on the logic presented. If you have ? friends then you yourself is ? .

Naw, but when you have multiple people in your circle with questionable behavior it's not out of line to question.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    In the article, Mister Cee also says he forgives J. Cole for rapping about his situation.

J. Cole, if you’re reading this: I have forgiven you for the ‘Forbidden Fruit’ line, and we can move on,” Cee says in the article.
    This ? was the funniest ? in the whole article for some reason. LOL what is he forgiving him for...........speaking on what actually happened? what would have happened if you didn't forgive him?

LOL mr cee using that prison logic

"I AINT ? , HE SUCKED MY ? "
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Oh so Big's name isn't getting dragged through the mud? Especially off of unfounded rumors?

no need to bring up tupac to try and deflect from a biggie roast. thats hater ?
    My point was that if somebody is friends with a ? dude it doesn't mean that he's ? .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So based on the logic presented. If you have ? friends then you yourself is ? .

NAW HAVING ? ACQUAINTANCES/FRIENDS is not the same as running in a circle of Bi/? 's. Show me where Pacs DJ, 2 proteges and Producer along with his Best Friend constantly around him Row Dog is ? and you may have an argument(as long you overlook the litany of lyrics and other real world actions). Other then that it seems Like you are grasping @ straws Jammy trying to Spin, rationalize and justify what the reality of things are...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Nah the bottomline is let them brothers rest. I'm not about to go in a back and forth about some ? ? . I already proved my point.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nah the bottomline is let them brothers rest. I'm not about to go in a back and forth about some ? ? . I already proved my point.
    Funny how this is always the route of those who start something trying to Spin/divert the point and facts then when it fails they fall to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L2-5FJ5e1s

Bad Boy the original ? Mob...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol you ? are delusional research both them dead ? and be shocked what you find.

Biggie had a friend who was ?
    Pac partied with some ?
    Biggie wrote a suspect line
    Pac told Mobb Deep to suck his ?
    Biggie was in his room when ? came in he was naked
    Pac was naked in a bathtub taking photos looking ? as ?

Y'all ? are so ? lame its ridiculous let them dead ? be dead. ? Mister Cee that ? a ? for real not Pac or Biggie smh.

I should lock this ? thread you clown ass ?

Mod for the people bruh.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister Cee likes seeing misters
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So its Biggie who had written the WHOLE lil Kim lyrics!!!

Dayumm

Incroyable
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at soloman
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh... looking at old fashion makes me cringe. Thank ? the baggy era is over

yeah thank ? for the skinny jean era LOL!
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is sad at this point. ? is famous, or infamous, and can get head from any thirsty ? in NY. Hell, if he tricking off, this ? could get topped off by most ? in the world. The fact that he actively sought out ? dressed as chicks let you know that he's ? but trying to convince himself otherwise. A ? with a wig and dress on is still a ? , and Mister Cee is as ? as Rupaul

so you think lol dude is obviously insecure ... prob about his looks ... which is why he goes on a pay to play mission .. he aint gotta worry about getting judged .. as far as it being dudes lol i have no comment on that one .... lol hes def ? for seeking them out ... its one thing if he got tricked ... but dude is seeking and looking for them lol ....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac couldn’t have been homophobic, he had ? friends! According to Pac’s family, he was great friends with Gianni Versace–the openly ? fashion powerhouse designer.
    Suge Knight claimed that his fallen friend had ended a friendship with a popular Hip-Hop artist because that person was ? .
    The Shakur family feels the accusations are “totally false” and recall Pac walking in a Versace fashion show in Italy back in 1996!
    Queen Latifah, 42, said, “doing a ? pride show is one of the most fun things.” She recalled a fond memory many years ago of her and Tupac in a ? club.

“My first show that paid more than $10,000 was in a ? club on New Year’s Eve in San Francisco,” she said. “Tupac happened to be in town, so he came to kick it with me. This was the early ‘90s. And the boys were like, ‘Take you shirt off, Tupac!’ He wasn’t doing that. But we had a blast in there.”

Lol on s/n thats one hing i hate about black.women. They think its cute for nggas to
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    More biggie lines:

"grab your ? if u love hip hop" (like really my dude? Thats a request?)

"see if I'm ? , try to stick yo ? in this"

kgface_medium.gif

What song are those lyrics from

oh nvm, hold on...wait...

http://rapgenius.com/The-notorious-big-freestyle-mister-cee-lyrics#note-273042

Edit title, artists, & album The Notorious B.I.G. – Freestyle - Mister Cee Lyrics

"Gonna do this one for my man Mister Cee, representing all day, every day...

"see if I'm ? , try to stick yo ? in this"

...So any time you're ready Mister Cee
    We gonna get ? on these homos

Nggas press they luck and
    They get a butt-?
    Straight up the ass
    Raw dog with the rash

usual-suspects-o.gif

There really ain't no defending this... they just bars but damn he took that concept and ran with that ? .

It really did seem like a concept Lol '? raps.'
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol you ? are delusional research both them dead ? and be shocked what you find.

Biggie had a friend who was ?
    Pac partied with some ?
    Biggie wrote a suspect line
    Pac told Mobb Deep to suck his ?
    Biggie was in his room when ? came in he was naked
    Pac was naked in a bathtub taking photos looking ? as ?

Y'all ? are so ? lame its ridiculous let them dead ? be dead. ? Mister Cee that ? a ? for real not Pac or Biggie smh.

I should lock this ? thread you clown ass ?

Please corrct me if im wrong, but i dont think anyone has called biggie ? in this thread.

We are simply pointing out that he hung with a homosexual and spit some ? -bars...lots of them.

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    What Unfounded Rumors? That Henchmen was Offered a deal to give the Feds Evidence Puffy was Diddying lil Boys? Or that Biggie's Best friend was exclusively into other men? Or that Biggie Ghost wrote a whole album from a Slutty Womens Perspective flawlessly? Or That He ate Bucket full of Fried Chicken butt ass naked in a room full of dudes smoking Blunts? Or the Police report that Caught Pastor Mase in the early 2000's in the ? section of Hotlanta? Or the Video of Lil Cease Dancing But ass naked in a room full of men? OR any of the incidents with Mister Cee and his love for ? head? Or the fact when they did a song together this was the topic matter??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQRBOS7XME...
  • merocane
    merocane Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister Cee still talking that denial ? ? Wow.

Also, lol @ yall ? trying to put ? ? on Biggie. It's called shock value/bars. Similar to the period in the mid-90s where everybody had a punchline on some Satanic or against Jesus stuff.

I know some of yall don't remember when it wasn't how clever a punchline was, but how crazy. Not saying there could be some wild stuff we don't know about, but I doubt it.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Brooklyn sit down smh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Business never personal

504i9c.jpg

well damn
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    What Unfounded Rumors? That Henchmen was Offered a deal to give the Feds Evidence Puffy was Diddying lil Boys? Or that Biggie's Best friend was exclusively into other men? Or that Biggie Ghost wrote a whole album from a Slutty Womens Perspective flawlessly? Or That He ate Bucket full of Fried Chicken butt ass naked in a room full of dudes smoking Blunts? Or the Police report that Caught Pastor Mase in the early 2000's in the ? section of Hotlanta? Or the Video of Lil Cease Dancing But ass naked in a room full of men? OR any of the incidents with Mister Cee and his love for ? head? Or the fact when they did a song together this was the topic matter??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQRBOS7XME...

Truth Hurts...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They let ? like this thrive and blossom in the media.......smmfh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Smh this ? has nothing to do with biggie why even bring him up

"u look so good, huh I'll suck on yo daddy's ? " nh

? go hand in hand

that was a line from Samuel l Jackson's crackhead character in jungle fever.