The Official 2014 Grammy Awards Thread

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Just remember Grammys dont define someones career.

Kendrick will still be around Macklamore is just riding this 15minute fame bus till the wheels fall off.

Grammys aint ?
    Macklemore: 4
    Tupac: 0
    Notorious BIG: 0
    Led Zeppelin: 0
    Jimi Hendrix: 0
    Bob Marley: 0
    Snoop Dogg: 0
    Beach Boys: 0
    The Who: 0

U forgot nas
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragon
    This ? was dope to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YZyq3G3B5g
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do I have to keep sonning you Cham?
    Who do you think inspired her to sing?

"When I heard Vision of Love that's when i wanted to sing" Bey.

I mess with Bey but dont make me get at her to prove you wrong...

side note heres a better Pic of BEY

[img]https://scontent-a-pao.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1010803_10151995762798759_1915781854_n.jpg[/img]
  • _Menace_
    edited January 2014
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    funny-pictures-american-idol-judges.jpg
    dfrsx.jpg

tumblr_mhykwfzXfO1rfduvxo1_500.gif

I say you stop Cham before I bring the full Ether out and make your ? feel like she really aint ? .

Mariah%2Btumblr_gif.gif
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick's performance was tight. It had energy and passion.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options

[img]https://scontent-a-pao.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1010803_10151995762798759_1915781854_n.jpg[/img]
    beyonce.jpg

2u5qj5s.gif
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

[img]https://scontent-b-pao.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1779874_725434394148371_585640009_n.jpg[/img]

I know its a joke but Bey was looking sexy as hell with her hair like that.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is beyonce bleaching?
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't doubt it if she is bleaching.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    makeup = bleaching now apparently
  • _Menace_
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

beyonce.jpg

2u5qj5s.gif

Forgive Me BEY but I gotta do this.

At the 2000 World Music Awards, Carey was presented with the Millennium Award for becoming the best-selling female artist of the millennium.She was also the recipient of the Chopard Diamond Award at the 2003 World Music Awards, recognizing sales of over 150 million albums worldwide.According to the RIAA, she is the third best-selling female artist and sixteenth overall recording artist with shipments of over 63 million albums in the US.She is also ranked as the best-selling female artist of the US Nielsen SoundScan era (third best-selling artist overall) with album sales of 54 million.[26] Her albums Mariah Carey, Music Box, Daydream and The Emancipation of Mimi are among the top 100 certified albums according to the RIAA.After Carey's success in Asia with Merry Christmas, Billboard estimated Carey as the all time best-selling international artist in Japan.Carey is one of the best-selling music artists of all-time, with sales of over250million albums, singles and videos worldwide.

American singer and songwriter Beyoncé has released five studio albums, two extended plays, four live albums, two compilation albums, forty singles (including ten as a featured artist) and ten promotional singles. Having sold 118 million records worldwide,Knowles is one of the best-selling music artists of all time; she has sold over 13 million albums in the US.The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) recognized Knowles as the Top Certified Artist of the 2000s decade.

Mariah out sold her by 50Million in the US. Now I know sales dont make you better

this is a warning.

Dont let me post the Vocal Stats cause Bey's 3Octive range is no where near MC's 5Octaive range
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont nobody give a ? either way
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It must be said that the ? I know DO NOT ? with Macklemore.

They were rooting for Kendrick.

This might be a generalization, but it seems like only straight white people ? with his ? like that.

With that said, the reason Macklemore won is because of the corporate white washing of hip hop.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so many feelings in this thread

Grammys trolled the ? outta the IC tonight
    ? . Why do they ? ride Paul McCartney every got damn year?

Are you REALLY asking this question lmao, come on son, that's like asking why the NFL is ? riding Jerry Rice lmao

No, the more messed up thing is how Ringo ? ass keep getting shine smh
    purpngold wrote: »
    Pics of Alicia Keys??? I missed it
    Be83HjDCAAA7dSp.jpg

her bottom half is SHOPPED RIGHT? THAT LOOKS SHOPPED ?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    No doubt Paul is a legend and one of the best. But every year at the grammys they have to acknowledge him?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    No doubt Paul is a legend and one of the best. But every year at the grammys they have to acknowledge him?

Depends on your definition of "acknowledge". If you mean performances, having him present major awards, etc ? yeah. Giving him "Best Rock Song" awards....? Yeaaaaah not so much lol. (at least Dave Grohl got one too tho)

And again - ANYTHING BETTER THAN GASSING UP RINGO'S WACK ASS, man did ya'll even see that awful performance he did? dude sounded awful and danced like he was on them Lemon Quaaludes from Wolf of Wall Street rofl

i am so fearful that Paul will die and we'll all be subjected to a decade of non-stop Lifetime Achievement Awards and 2 minute standing ovations for Ringo smfh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Depends on your definition of "acknowledge". If you mean performances, having him present major awards, etc ? yeah. Giving him "Best Rock Song" awards....? Yeaaaaah not so much lol. (at least Dave Grohl got one too tho)

And again - ANYTHING BETTER THAN GASSING UP RINGO'S WACK ASS, man did ya'll even see that awful performance he did? dude sounded awful and danced like he was on them Lemon Quaaludes from Wolf of Wall Street rofl

i am so fearful that Paul will die and we'll all be subjected to a decade of non-stop Lifetime Achievement Awards and 2 minute standing ovations for Ringo smfh

yeah completely agree about ringo he gets away with too much. and honestly from the beatles like i said earlier ringo was the weak link. to me he was never an above average drummer. The rest of them cats either wrote riffs or wrote lyrics that really crafted the sound of the beatles.

like honestly im not sure who allowed this ? to get off the drums and start touring like he has but ? is out of hand.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mackelmore's career will follow the same route as Lady Gaga. When you use gimmicks and pander to ? as a crutch, it only last so long. Mark my words!
  • _Menace_
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-pao.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1620471_667487256634848_334376350_n.jpg[/img]
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I hate Macklamore.

after this ? performance. I really do hate dude

Beyond the most corniest rapper I ever seen
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't get mad at macklemore. Get mad at rich ? like Puffy and Jay Z who never given anything back to the foundation they got rich from. Kanye, Jay Z and Puffy have the money and power to change black music for the better but these scary ass uncle toms don't want to ruffle any feathers. Why Jay Z can easily make fun of poor black people but can't say ? about Lorde dissing him in front of his face?