Options
spiritgod87
spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
what do u imagine it like?

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would imagine that blacks/africans who are smart enough to embrace technology and stay up to date on the latest trends will live well while the others will be stuck in poverty.

What is the most advanced piece of technology on Earth at the moment?

cold fusion, LHC large hadron collider
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they slowly making it legal to hunt us for any reason.
    an we wont stick together because they gave some jobs an some money.

either we will be ran out or killed off if ? doesnt change
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same as it is now. People have to do better and improve as a community.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black American culture will fully spread to Africa.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks pineal glands will be uncalcified and we'll ascend and take back and bring mother nature to her true glory.
  • spiritgod87
    Options

I hope it doesn't. I hope the African culture spreads to us

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that continent has many cultures... many of which are not good...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    .... such an unquantifiable answer

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The future depends on
    if that child you raise gone have that N**** syndrome
  • spiritgod87
    Options

examples please.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

examples please.

i don't mean to turn this into an African bashing thread. the point is that realistically, what u hope for is unreasonable.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It'll be some of both, you must take the bitter with the sweet.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

examples please.

Case in point:

I find disturbing this article discussing the epidemic of male on male ? in countries where homosexuality is either banned or heavily shunned and considered taboo. Research seems to indicate that societies with attitudes like yours actually lead to behavior as described below.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/jul/17/the-? -of-men
    Laying the pus-covered pad on the desk in front of him, he gave up his secret. During his escape from the civil war in neighbouring Congo, he had been separated from his wife and taken by rebels. His captors ? him, three times a day, every day for three years. And he wasn't the only one. He watched as man after man was taken and ? . The wounds of one were so grievous that he died in the cell in front of him.
    I've come to Kampala to hear the stories of the few brave men who have agreed to speak to me: a rare opportunity to find out about a controversial and deeply taboo issue. In Uganda, survivors are at risk of arrest by police, as they are likely to assume that they're ? – a crime in this country and in 38 of the 53 African nations. They will probably be ostracised by friends, rejected by family and turned away by the UN and the myriad international NGOs that are equipped, trained and ready to help women. They are wounded, isolated and in danger. In the words of Owiny: "They are despised."
    Eleven rebels waited in a queue and ? Jean Paul in turn. When he was too exhausted to hold himself up, the next attacker would wrap his arm under Jean Paul's hips and lift him by the stomach. He bled freely: "Many, many, many bleeding," he says, "I could feel it like water." Each of the male prisoners was ? 11 times that night and every night that followed.
    Later on I speak with Dr Angella Ntinda, who treats referrals from the RLP. She tells me: "Eight out of 10 patients from RLP will be talking about some sort of sexual abuse."

"Eight out of 10 men?" I clarify.

"No. Men and women," she says.

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

"Yes," she says. "All the men."

Sick.
  • spiritgod87
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

examples please.

Case in point:

I find disturbing this article discussing the epidemic of male on male ? in countries where homosexuality is either banned or heavily shunned and considered taboo. Research seems to indicate that societies with attitudes like yours actually lead to behavior as described below.

Laying the pus-covered pad on the desk in front of him, he gave up his secret. During his escape from the civil war in neighbouring Congo, he had been separated from his wife and taken by rebels. His captors ? him, three times a day, every day for three years. And he wasn't the only one. He watched as man after man was taken and ? . The wounds of one were so grievous that he died in the cell in front of him.
    I've come to Kampala to hear the stories of the few brave men who have agreed to speak to me: a rare opportunity to find out about a controversial and deeply taboo issue. In Uganda, survivors are at risk of arrest by police, as they are likely to assume that they're ? – a crime in this country and in 38 of the 53 African nations. They will probably be ostracised by friends, rejected by family and turned away by the UN and the myriad international NGOs that are equipped, trained and ready to help women. They are wounded, isolated and in danger. In the words of Owiny: "They are despised."
    Eleven rebels waited in a queue and ? Jean Paul in turn. When he was too exhausted to hold himself up, the next attacker would wrap his arm under Jean Paul's hips and lift him by the stomach. He bled freely: "Many, many, many bleeding," he says, "I could feel it like water." Each of the male prisoners was ? 11 times that night and every night that followed.
    Later on I speak with Dr Angella Ntinda, who treats referrals from the RLP. She tells me: "Eight out of 10 patients from RLP will be talking about some sort of sexual abuse."

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

Sick.

so rapes don't happen here? I don't see your point

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If african americans are not very careful you won't have a future at all ,your present condition will be an eternal one.

As for africa all it needs is greater levels of political stability and more diverse economies once that is established the sky is the limit

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

examples please.

Case in point:

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

Sick.

Why do you want to use the worse area in africa as an example.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman Uses Sperm from Oral Sex to Impregnate Self, Gets Child Support

baby-stolen-sperm-sharon-irons.jpg

Okay! Now we’ve all heard of women who try to trap men by getting pregnant, but to go as far as to impregnate HERSELF!? You know it’s coming…wait for it…wait for it…C’MON SON!! WTH? This has got to be the most bizarre case for a child support order on record. He not only unwhittingly fathered a child with the woman, but was ordered to pay child support because she’s going around putting sperm in her cheeks like a squirrel saving it for winter.

Who does that? Obviously, Sharon Irons., M.D. Yeah! An educated woman…with problems. What was the purpose? What type of story will she tell her daughter when she’s older? Her parents fell in love and she sucked, I mean, she performed a sexual favor for her father and ended up with her…somehow. The craziest part is (wait! there’s no craziest part…this whole thing is ignant!) the test tube she spit in to start the ball rolling.

Chicago family physician Richard Phillips, sued Irons for a “calculated, profound personal betrayal.” He claims they never had intercourse in the time of their affair. But, the judges essentially said, “Somebody gotta pay for the baby now that it’s here and she is yours.” Wow.

This incident occurred 12 years ago between them, six years ago it hit the courts, and now someone brought it back to the media because it obviously didn’t get the attention it deserved six years ago.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Hollywood, blacks are virtually nonexistent in the future.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eventually we will be forced to band together again.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman Uses Sperm from Oral Sex to Impregnate Self, Gets Child Support

baby-stolen-sperm-sharon-irons.jpg

Okay! Now we’ve all heard of women who try to trap men by getting pregnant, but to go as far as to impregnate HERSELF!? You know it’s coming…wait for it…wait for it…C’MON SON!! WTH? This has got to be the most bizarre case for a child support order on record. He not only unwhittingly fathered a child with the woman, but was ordered to pay child support because she’s going around putting sperm in her cheeks like a squirrel saving it for winter.

Who does that? Obviously, Sharon Irons., M.D. Yeah! An educated woman…with problems. What was the purpose? What type of story will she tell her daughter when she’s older? Her parents fell in love and she sucked, I mean, she performed a sexual favor for her father and ended up with her…somehow. The craziest part is (wait! there’s no craziest part…this whole thing is ignant!) the test tube she spit in to start the ball rolling.

Chicago family physician Richard Phillips, sued Irons for a “calculated, profound personal betrayal.” He claims they never had intercourse in the time of their affair. But, the judges essentially said, “Somebody gotta pay for the baby now that it’s here and she is yours.” Wow.

This incident occurred 12 years ago between them, six years ago it hit the courts, and now someone brought it back to the media because it obviously didn’t get the attention it deserved six years ago.

I remember hearing about that.

It's a ? game.

? just need to be careful.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the same position, with more discrimination and less freedoms.
  • spiritgod87
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

less freedom like what?

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

less freedom like what?

Right to Vote, and stricter laws, (Ex. "Knockout game law," drug laws)
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

examples please.

There are African cultures (in Rwanda, I think), where they killed and ate pygmy ethnic groups b/c they thought it gave them magical powers.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The future is going to be good for us we have nowhere to go but up.