Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's much more content and stuff to do in the story mode then online. Even the snow looked 100% better then it did online. Blazini was right it's like they just gave us an unfinished product
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ? it up for me is no one does missions. ? juzt wanna rum around killing.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It's much more content and stuff to do in the story mode then online. Even the snow looked 100% better then it did online. Blazini was right it's like they just gave us an unfinished product

LMAO dont listen to that Ecop ... its not like GTA comes out every year.... there was no reason to launch it when they did in the state it was in... Remember ? couldnt even play the first mission lol... that means R* didnt really play for the masses..didnt test the game like they should have.. But even with that aside... after the wow factor wore off about how big the map was blah blah... the core elements of the online game are pretty lame..customization was better in Saints row.,.. ? the character creator is ? ... its not a terrible game but for a game that comes out every 5 years or whatever ? mind boggling.. look at the clothing options... car options... they are ? . Seeing how most of the gamers here and folks i know pretty much tossed this ? aside this fast speaks volumes..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    `
    LMAO dont listen to that Ecop ... its not like GTA comes out every year.... there was no reason to launch it when they did in the state it was in... Remember ? couldnt even play the first mission lol... that means R* didnt really play for the masses..didnt test the game like they should have.. But even with that aside... after the wow factor wore off about how big the map was blah blah... the core elements of the online game are pretty lame..customization was better in Saints row.,.. ? the character creator is ? ... its not a terrible game but for a game that comes out every 5 years or whatever ? mind boggling.. look at the clothing options... car options... they are ? . Seeing how most of the gamers here and folks i know pretty much tossed this ? aside this fast speaks volumes.. [/quote]

I can't hear you *sticks fingers in ears* " la la la la la la...."
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on it earlier, driving in the countryside when i noticed a rank 7 walking threw the woods he looked lost so i stopped to give him a ride, this was a risky move on my part due to the way people just shoot at random but he was cool he got in my car and off we went, i stopped at an amunation for a fresh vest and ammo, when i come out this ? has ? off in my car! I had him tossed out of my ride and proceed to pulverize this ? by killing him multiple times, that's what happens when a rank 7 ? with a rank 91
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on it earlier, driving in the countryside when i noticed a rank 7 walking threw the woods he looked lost so i stopped to give him a ride, this was a risky move on my part due to the way people just shoot at random but he was cool he got in my car and off we went, i stopped at an amunation for a fresh vest and ammo, when i come out this ? has ? off in my car! I had him tossed out of my ride and proceed to pulverize this ? by killing him multiple times, that's what happens when a rank 7 ? with a rank 91

how intresting
    C4q6a.gif
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

how intresting
    C4q6a.gif

I guess the level 7 didn't give a damn.....
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The power of Mods. This was done on a "jailbroken" PS3...I guess that means modded. Like I said before, if they release a PC version I'll be buying this game twice. ? will be even better if R* gives official mod support as Bethseda did with their creation kit.

http://youtu.be/dyWcOGxSye4
  • The_Man
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    edited January 2014
    Options

what's with all these friendly mufuckas in these lobbies. I hate when I'm cruising and some fool just randomly jumps in my ride. or some body follows me while i'm on foot and offers me a ride. the ? is awkward because when they jump in the ride i'm like "so what now?" are you on ps3?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    The power of Mods. This was done on a "jailbroken" PS3...I guess that means modded. Like I said before, if they release a PC version I'll be buying this game twice. ? will be even better if R* gives official mod support as Bethseda did with their creation kit.

eh. thats my thing with mods....none of that ? looks particularly fun to me. im all for mods but, they are corny more often times than not. the only ones that i saw from the gta 4 days that i'd actually take the time to download are the HD pack with the real cars and the iron man joint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yijZg5W4AZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKZo9uWCMM

why not have an earthquake mod instead? this is California basically.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

Oh ? the katrina mod
  • SuperstarCole
    SuperstarCole Members Posts: 10
    Options
    Haven't touched this game in weeks. ? is beyond boring. But y'all can go ahead and continue snapping pics of cars and doing arm wrestling mini games to compensate for the lack of content.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Man
    Options

what's with all these friendly mufuckas in these lobbies. I hate when I'm cruising and some fool just randomly jumps in my ride. or some body follows me while i'm on foot and offers me a ride. the ? is awkward because when they jump in the ride i'm like "so what now?" are you on ps3?

lol I know what you mean but i could see he was lost and a rank 7 so i was trying to do my good deed of the day until he ? with my ride, yeah im on ps3

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool ass mod

I wanna see what a "2012" mod would look like
  • Splackavelli
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Haven't touched this game in weeks. ? is beyond boring. But y'all can go ahead and continue snapping pics of cars and doing arm wrestling mini games to compensate for the lack of content.

good for you! want a cookie?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    might get on today for the 1st time in2weeks.

hope ? has changed
  • _Menace_
    Options
    might get on today for the 1st time in2weeks.

hope ? has changed

lol what do you expect to change without an update, homie

The PEOPLE! as a game the people must change.

I wanna be able to get some shoes without getting clapped
    I wanna be able to jog on the beach without getting sniped
    I wanna be able to floss in my car without anyone hating and throwing stickies.

We the people must change our ways.
  • Beta
    Options
    I actually turned the game on for once to do stunt jumps to get that lime green color on some blazini ? ..

Now theres no motivation to play lol
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Can someone tell me what the ? is the sea race?

i need new paint
  • Beta
    Options
    Can someone tell me what the ? is the sea race?

i need new paint

water race..I was lookin to do those for the paint too but then I was like "nobody gonna do a ? boat race so ? it"