The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've liked to have seen Raditz and Nappa come back with the ability to go super saiyan, and there be a vegeta/goku vs nappa/raditz battle.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku and Piccolo vs Raditz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most other DBZ fights

Vegita vs Gokus 1st and 2nd>>>>>>>
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5 DBZ fight scenes
    1.Gohan vs Cell
    2.Goku vs Vegita 1
    3.Goku vs Freeza/Ginyu Force
    4.Piccolo vs Freeza
    5.Goku vs Vegita 2

Honorable Mention
    Goku vs Pikon
    Trunks vs Cell
    Goku/Piccolo vs Raditz
    Goku vs Cell
    Vegita vs Freeza
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Top 5 DBZ fight scenes
    1.Gohan vs Cell
    2.Goku vs Vegita 1
    4.Piccolo vs Freeza
    5.Goku vs Vegita 2

Honorable Mention
    Goku vs Pikon
    Trunks vs Cell
    Goku/Piccolo vs Raditz
    Goku vs Cell
    Vegita vs Freeza

What about Goku & Vegeta vs Metal cooler that was GOAT status, how does that not get at least a honarable mention.?Also imo DBZ sounds waaaay better in japanese it use to get me hyped as a kid.

ssj-goku-vs-metal-cooler-o.gif
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dragonball Z Uncut English dub the version I should be watching, right? I don't wanna miss anything. I know Kai cuts a lot of ? out and no blood :td
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand watching live action movies with subtitles but watching anime with subtitles is a headache for me.
    Top 5 DBZ fight scenes
    1.Gohan vs Cell
    2.Goku vs Vegita 1
    4.Piccolo vs Freeza
    5.Goku vs Vegita 2

Honorable Mention
    Goku vs Pikon
    Trunks vs Cell
    Goku/Piccolo vs Raditz
    Goku vs Cell
    Vegita vs Freeza

Not a bad list but I think Goku vs Cell is top 5, I was only amped more for the Vegeta/Goku rematch.

Raditz is underrated, he died so early into the series that most people look over him.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched that ? movie ? was horrible
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ^That ? would ? me off. At the end on Friday they would show you what's going down on the next episode only for you to wait a couple months to actually see it
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking through this thread reminded me of how much Toonami sucked ? would go a whole saga leave u at the episode where Goku gonna fight the Villian on a Friday come monday You running home to a Tv to see the battle but realize the Saga has restarted that Ether was strong had souls burning for weeks

That ? was the worst
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Thank ? for the internet. No longer have to suffer through that ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Who played the demo for the new game
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who played the demo for the new game

I haven't played it but I did look it up on Youtube. I was intrigued by the multiplayer stuff, but then I saw the cast and lost all interest. The took off all the movie characters, and brought back having the different forms as separate characters instead of power-ups. That's ? .

• SuperstarCole
    SuperstarCole Members Posts: 10
    Options
    That new dbz game is beyond wack. I've never deleted a demo so fast. I'd play play sagas over that ? .
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That new dbz game is beyond wack. I've never deleted a demo so fast. I'd play play sagas over that ? .

Co-sign that ? is horrible and confusing my homeboy called me in the room all excited that he got it. I was watching him play it the whole time shaking my head

OAN just watched that 1st broly movie over again said to see how shook the saiyan prince was vegeta went out like a ? in that one
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That bad? Damn.
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akira Toriyama has plans for Battle of the Gods 2, a movie with Vegeta being in the spotlight, and Goku's mother, Gine, being revealed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    That's interesting. I wonder how that will turn out given that AT has gone on record saying that he hates Vegeta.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the first battle of the gods I'm not excited by that at all.

I went back and started watching dragonball uncut and man this is a dope ass series. I'm only at the part where they fighting General Blue underwater and I feel like I've never seen this ? before.

I haven't watched OG dragonball all the way through in ages.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I've been watching Dragonball Kai saturday mornings. I think the series holds up well especially given that Kai cuts out a lot of the silly filler.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akira better not ? over my boy vegeta man smh. Hasn't even achieved ss3 yet an goku already on some other ? OFFICIALLY and Non cannon smh.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Watch vegeta lose about 5 times in that movie before winning at the end in some cheap way