How come no one in The Reason talks about Mistah Fab bodying Royce D 5'9?

Options

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check out Bar Exam 1 and 2.
    Death Is Certain
    Bad Meets Evil mixtape by Dj Butter, royce brigs the best out of eminem
    Build and destroy mixtape.
    Also the cutz that didnt make it off bar exam 2, he has one ill freestyle with Obie trice over the success beat, more collabs between them would be dope, royce brings the best out of obie too.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    Street hop is dope
    The Revival EP is dope, check out the original version that leaked.
    Pretty much any solo album thats not independents day.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mistah FAB is a known Tom Cabinson. That is all...
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh this chick man........You say something to her with facts its not true but what she says is true lol. She don't even live in the U.S. and tryna tell ? what go on here. Btw if I'm not mistaken didn't ja rule ether eminem in like 2 or 3 bars and you talking about Royce getting bodied
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Death Is Certain
    Also the cutz that didnt make it off bar exam 2, he has one ill freestyle with Obie trice over the success beat, more collabs between them would be dope, royce brings the best out of obie too.

All average, below average or wack albums
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em ya claim yo mothers a crackhead and kim is a known ? so what hailey go be when she grows up?

Murdddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    Em u claim ur mothers a crackhead, and kim is a known ? , so whats hailien gon be she grows up
    And thats all it took
  • GunTown
    Options
    Street hop is dope

Both are below average

Royces best album is just average he doesn't have a dope album
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    damn, someone link me his best work

Most if not all of his stuff with Black Milk and Elzhi are dope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HY5r_4xrEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKcrIGj387w

Bar Exam 2 is good from a technical standpoint, so is Street Hop (the album and the song). All of his solos have a couple of dope cuts.

SN: He's not really an artist kind of rapper, he's more of a "I rap better than ? " kind of rapper.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Also why does Royce rep and claim Detroit when he isn't even from there?

He is from Oakwood which is a suburb of Michigan

Neither is Eminem though.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Yes he is he grew up in Dresden Street which is on the Eastside of Detroit just off 7 Mile, Proof also lived in the same street as him they actually grew up on the same street

The house on The MMLP and MMLP2 album covers is located on Dresden Street that's his child hood home

He lived in Detroit for 17 years

Kansas for 9 years
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    rap fans always worry about ? they shouldnt even care about
    Show money >>> record sales
  • nj2089
    Options
    Death Is Certain

All average, below average or wack albums

What's the purpose
  • GunTown
    edited January 2014
    Options

Yeah but he isn't selling out stadiums or arenas he performs in very small venues
  • nj2089
    Options

Yeah but he isn't selling out stadiums or arenas he performs in very small venues

So...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thread for multiple reasons....

Did she really dispute oak park is not in Detroit with a Detroit native? Lol

I'm an Em fan an all... But if you think Royce catalogue is average at best and Ems is superior, you're delusional.

I still don't understand how people still say Fab bodied Royce when the details about it were released years ago... And that who got bodied track.... I know Fab cried for ATLEAST a week after that ? . Completely stripped his credibility.

@stew can't you just permaban shady? She never comes back after a ban with anything constructive, always the same ? in a different toilet. Plus I know you love her death threats.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Street hop is dope

Independents Day was alright. Royce has a solid catalogue and has the occasional classic song like Hip-Hop & Boom.
    damn, someone link me his best work

Most if not all of his stuff with Black Milk and Elzhi are dope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HY5r_4xrEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKcrIGj387w

Bar Exam 2 is good from a technical standpoint, so is Street Hop (the album and the song). All of his solos have a couple of dope cuts.

SN: He's not really an artist kind of rapper, he's more of a "I rap better than ? " kind of rapper.

Definitely true.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    He's a better rapper when he aint rapping about how he's better than other rappers
    He's better when he just makes dope ? like Royce Is Like
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oak park borders detroit it actually starts on 8 mile an it is 80% black too.
    So don't get it twisted he from the hood. An its probably more hood then most places yall live lol.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why all this anti Royce threadz are popping up lately, ( i blame residual shadyteamism personally) but if anybody including the TS knew any background on Mistah F.A. B the way i do you would know that battle ? is this mans forte and domain. Its his lane more so than Royce as far as on stage, off the top of the dome stuff. Ive seen him live in a bay area vs Los angeles freestyle battle event and the guy is a monster at that kind of stuff probably more so than on wax. There is no shame losing an off the dome battle to a guy that known for being that sick off the dome. Thats like us getting on Scarface or somebody like that if Iron Solomon went to a radio station and went at his neck on some battle rap ? . Does that mean Scarface aint ? Scarface? ? no! That just mean he lost mixing it up in somebody else lane that specialize in that type of combat.

All this shittin on Royce ? is getting absurdly ridiculous right about now.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Because Royce responded with this after Mistah FAB started running his mouth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4rng23yNaY

Now obviously Royces lane is ON WAX writtens disses more so than off the top, on stage, 106 & Park ? as evident here and on Malcolm X when he bodied all the D 12 guys for dolo and i mean smack them ? in they mouf kinda ? ! Id get on Royce and be more disappointed in him if he lost a wax battle to FAB
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    And to those saying he aint got money because his album flopped which is your own opinion yall dont know whats in that mans bank account. For all we know this ? could still be eatting off one of those chronic 2001 songs he wrote for Dr. Dre and i heard he wrote for others too so calm the reaching down a bit. Just sayin
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Mistah Fab ethered him

But to be fair the I.C. is the only place some people talk or care about Royce, outside the I.C. he is irrlevant
    FAB is irrelevant everywhere though.

It's Oak Park which is a suburb I Detroit in Michigan.

Oak Park is not apart of Detroit it doesn't even border Detroit it is far from Detroit and it's an upper middle class suburb

Eminem and D12 were clowning Royce in 2002 when they had beef with him for pretending he is from Detroit and trying to rep Detroit when he is from Oak Park and is a suburban raised dude. They clowned him on the Beef DVD

Have you ever even been to Michigan let alone Detroit?

8 mile pretty much serves as a border between the two.

yup. 9 mile turns into southfield.. I know, I used to get my hair cut down there.. rode down telegraph to get there.. and Eminem was actually born in my state (Missouri)
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes he is he grew up in Dresden Street which is on the Eastside of Detroit just off 7 Mile, Proof also lived in the same street as him they actually grew up on the same street

The house on The MMLP and MMLP2 album covers is located on Dresden Street that's his child hood home

Kansas for 9 years

Wow. I dont even know most of my favorite rappers government names. Smh. Im slacking
  • GunTown
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Kansas for 9 years

Wow. I dont even know most of my favorite rappers government names. Smh. Im slacking

Lol

He had an interview with MTV in 1999 where he took them to his child hood house on Dresden Street he did an interview infront of the porch and talked about how the house used to get shot up and a bullet nearly hit his wife once

Plus that same house got auctioned recentley for a really high price just because he grew up in it so there was plenty articles about it