bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    I'm ready for the 2015 class(Come'on down Mr. Trenton Thompson), cause this 2014 class is sold, sowed, sewed, sewn up.

ed202b533682833749385e915f23206c_original.gif?1355667994

gif is not showing up.

I edited it out at the last minute.

Oh ok. It's too early, but I think Uncle Odell will bring him on home.

6_1036881.jpg

Yeah it's definitely a long way away. Bobo got us in the lead so hopefully Pruitt and Rock can close the deal

That's what they say, but I wouldn't pay attention to that "lead". Just like Timmy Jernigan, and Eddie Goldman, Odell will bring him on home. Just watch!
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Stoops tweets the area code of every kid that commits...

^^^ Parker, Tulsa

^^^ Courtney Garnett, N.O.

#NationalProgramGenius
  • bgoat
    Options
    Stoops tweets the area code of every kid that commits...

^^^ Parker, Tulsa

^^^ Courtney Garnett, N.O.

#NationalProgramGenius

LOL... ? that's whats up, 1st time I've seen it used like that. He's takin advantage of Social Media.

Our Coaches(Tim Brewster) he just uses twitter to troll "The fence around Miami"
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm surprised Stoops doesn't try to steal recruits from the midwest/Big10 country. Being that he's from Ohio and played in the Big10 you would think he would go after more recruits there but I can't think of a decent player that we've ever targeted from Big10 country.

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye Green you saw ruin fans was hype Mixon came on a visit? LOL ? just used them for a quick weekend getaway to LA. They still believe he gonna flip tomorrow straight disregarding his "I'm a sooner period" tweet immediately after. Poor ruins.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    Aye Green you saw ruin fans was hype Mixon came on a visit? LOL ? just used them for a quick weekend getaway to LA. They still believe he gonna flip tomorrow straight disregarding his "I'm a sooner period" tweet immediately after. Poor ruins.

Apparently the "national recruiting director" of Rivals.com is doing interviews and saying that he might flip because of the UCLA visit he took last weekend.

Funny thing is, Mixon cut the visit short before they were halfway through it. lol

*shrug* No telling what these kids do, but Mixon flipping would be the biggest surprise I've ever seen. Cause this nikka is still on twitter acting like Stoops hired him as the National Recruiter.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

Apparently the "national recruiting director" of Rivals.com is doing interviews and saying that he might flip because of the UCLA visit he took last weekend.

Funny thing is, Mixon cut the visit short before they were halfway through it. lol

*shrug* No telling what these kids do, but Mixon flipping would be the biggest surprise I've ever seen. Cause this nikka is still on twitter acting like Stoops hired him as the National Recruiter.

Yeah I think it's just them hyping a non situation. That ? ? institution has a history of doing that.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Kinda like how texass thought they were going to flip AD before the Army Game...

...Until they realized he had 3 hats on the table and neither one was texass.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    From ABC news....

PERSPECTIVE: Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was a two-star recruit, according to Rivals, when he signed with North Carolina State in 2007. The top-rated QB in that class was Jimmy Clausen. This is not an exact science.

Lmaaaaao
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From ABC news....

PERSPECTIVE: Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was a two-star recruit, according to Rivals, when he signed with North Carolina State in 2007. The top-rated QB in that class was Jimmy Clausen. This is not an exact science.

Lmaaaaao

Shows that coaching and being hungry (not fed with a silver spoon) can go a long ass way

• greenwood1921
    Options
    From ABC news....

Lmaaaaao

Shows that coaching and being hungry (not fed with a silver spoon) can go a long ass way

And simply matching the program/system (which could fall under "coaching")

Every year I see the same ? programs grocery shopping for recruits simply based on Rivals rankings and not whether or not that player matches their system.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From ABC news....

Lmaaaaao

See this is why I don't even really follow recruiting like a lot of yall dudes in here. We done had a top 5 class like the last 5 years in a row and look where were at right now.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    From ABC news....

Lmaaaaao

See this is why I don't even really follow recruiting like a lot of yall dudes in here. We done had a top 5 class like the last 5 years in a row and look where were at right now.

1476501_10153555260160641_834804444_n.jpg
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gonna be hilarious to watch some fanbase meltdown tomorrow.

As long as we get Lorenzo Carter I'm good
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Our class has already met my expectations. Our needs right now are filled from a depth standpoint.

I wouldn't mind gettin another playmaker at Receiver (*cough*Quick*cough*), but we got enough fuel to keep the factory moving.

If we get Maciah Quick and that 4-star DB from Tallahasee, I might have a seizure.
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2014
    Options
    From ABC news....

Lmaaaaao

Hmmm.... Highly ranked recruiting classes at a big school in a major recruiting state but still catches losing seasons, struggles to beat its rivals and the recruits struggle to meet expectations...

...Man that sounds familiar...

b345ab0cd53e92ef58c76fe87876997d.jpgimage.w174h200f3.jpg
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strong and the coaches been on the recruting trail. We lost a couple players to lsu today though. About to pull a recruit from Florida... DL Chris Nelson. I'm not gonna gonna react too much to tomorrows class.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From ABC news....

Lmaaaaao

Hmmm.... Highly ranked recruiting classes at a big school in a major recruiting state but still catches losing seasons, struggles to beat its rivals and the recruits struggle to meet expectations...

...Man that sounds familiar...

b345ab0cd53e92ef58c76fe87876997d.jpgimage.w174h200f3.jpg

Looking that way right now. Hopefully he'll quit being so stubborn though.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiger Watch:

1. Malachi Dupre
    2. Adoree Jackson
    3. Kenny Young
    4. Travontae Valentine
    5. Lorenzo Carter.

Honorable Mention: Trey Lealaimatafo
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just need 4 of these 5

Treon Harris
    Braden Smith
    Davon Godchaux
    Rashaan Evans
    Andrew Williams
  • bgoat
    Options
    Treon is a Gator.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i knew he was a heavy gato lean, but hoping he would have a last second change of heart
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    So I'm the only one that laughed at Sony's grandma lookin' like she's sleeping and walking at the same damn time?

"You told Harpo to HIT ME..."
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just need everybody to go to the SEC