Lets keep it 1-thiggity: Chicks with low self esteem are literally the best kind

Options

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amina Buddafly/Mimi/Buckey >>>>>>>>>>> K.Michelle/Joseline/Erica Mena

Just to put things in perspective
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Lol. Why u mad tho
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? jesus, these threads, and muthafuckas really discussing ? , WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT!!!!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    Naw....them bishes be having way too many problems playboi. Trust me, chicks w/ low self esteem are not worth the trouble. And don't let the chick be fine too...smh.

Fine chick + low self esteem == Drama ^ 100

Not necessarily. Ive met plenty of down to earth females who had insecurity and esteem issues and they turned out to be the ones i wished i woulda saved in the long run

I've met plenty of down to earth females w/ self esteem issues too. However, they were cool ass chicks w/ a ? load of baggage & emotional instability. I don't care how fine, how intelligent, how talented, etc they were...their perception of themselves/insecurities >>> reality. If you are willing to deal w/ 1 or more of the following...then by all means cuff you a gal w/ lse.

- jealous
    - depressed
    - catty
    - crazy
    - paranoid
    - self conscious
    - mentally weak
    - clingy
    - suicidal
    - substance abusers
    - promiscuous
    - overly complacent
    - needy/attention ?

Not saying all girls w/ lse have ALL of those issues...but I've had enough experiences w/ them to write a novel. I have yet to meet one who was a keeper. I'll pass.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low self esteem chicks can give you what you want and make you feel like the man, but only because they think they are NOT good enough for you, or YOU are too good for them. Most of the time, something is missing that they feel this insecurity. Unless you think you've got a 8-10 with low self esteem or insecurity.

That may put you on a higher seat and make you feel like the man BUT... when it comes to men and women relationship, MOST of the time, WOMEN are supposed to be the one with the looks, women are supposed to act like the one men have won over.

If that position flips... it becomes kinda sad and odd to look at. Kinda like older women with younger men, I know it's double standard and I don't care. Insecurity shows through the way women behave and talk and walk... I am NOT talking about ego, pride or narcissism, those chicks that act like they are on broadway or red carpet. I am talking about simple class and grace that may be absent from chicks with insecurity issue.

Strong men need strong women. If you like girls that act timid and weak, and got personal issues but you know they won't leave you, you've hit the gold mine. But like I said... I've never TRULY seen an 8 or dime with low self esteem, awkward attitude.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the game never changes only the players
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    on another note how do i change my av pic
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    Low self esteem chicks can give you what you want and make you feel like the man, but only because they think they are NOT good enough for you, or YOU are too good for them. Most of the time, something is missing that they feel this insecurity. Unless you think you've got a 8-10 with low self esteem or insecurity.

That may put you on a higher seat and make you feel like the man BUT... when it comes to men and women relationship, MOST of the time, WOMEN are supposed to be the one with the looks, women are supposed to act like the one men have won over.

If that position flips... it becomes kinda sad and odd to look at. Kinda like older women with younger men, I know it's double standard and I don't care. Insecurity shows through the way women behave and talk and walk... I am NOT talking about ego, pride or narcissism, those chicks that act like they are on broadway or red carpet. I am talking about simple class and grace that may be absent from chicks with insecurity issue.

Strong men need strong women. If you like girls that act timid and weak, and got personal issues but you know they won't leave you, you've hit the gold mine. But like I said... I've never TRULY seen an 8 or dime with low self esteem, awkward attitude.

Dude u have no idea what you're talking about. At all
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely the easiest to ? but that comes with possible issues that can outweigh laying in ? in the long haul.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Naw....them bishes be having way too many problems playboi. Trust me, chicks w/ low self esteem are not worth the trouble. And don't let the chick be fine too...smh.

Not necessarily. Ive met plenty of down to earth females who had insecurity and esteem issues and they turned out to be the ones i wished i woulda saved in the long run

I've met plenty of down to earth females w/ self esteem issues too. However, they were cool ass chicks w/ a ? load of baggage & emotional instability. I don't care how fine, how intelligent, how talented, etc they were...their perception of themselves/insecurities >>> reality. If you are willing to deal w/ 1 or more of the following...then by all means cuff you a gal w/ lse.

- jealous
    - depressed
    - catty
    - crazy
    - paranoid
    - self conscious
    - mentally weak
    - clingy
    - suicidal
    - substance abusers
    - promiscuous
    - overly complacent
    - needy/attention ?

Not saying all girls w/ lse have ALL of those issues...but I've had enough experiences w/ them to write a novel. I have yet to meet one who was a keeper. I'll pass.

So since NONE of them worked out for u. Dont u think u should take another look in the mirror before u get with the next chick? Issues or not

YC11 wrote: »

This sounds good but it isnt Real.

Explain this. Why would u want to be with somebody who doesnt consider u the center of the universe? One who could just up and leave at any given moment. One who feels genuinely that is your equal (if not more than that)?

Becuz last time i checked. These "strong women" that yall speak of are usually: Divorced, Single, Bitter, CRAZY (just like the insecure/low self esteem chicks), and have snotty attitudes. Theyre literally no different than the chicks at discussion right now. We've seen this on the News, "Reality" TV, Movies, and in real life time and time again.

Truly think about what yall are saying here for a moment
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cs, I ? t/s moms and that ? is insecure as ? which is why she gives the best head. Dope thread t/s.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still got a broad low key stalking me and I hadn't ? with her in like 4 years.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    No. They are also jealous-hearted and clingy two of the worst attributes a woman can have.

and they're obsessively self conscious...if you think you can wife that..you aint never been married

So u divorced an insecure woman with low self esteem and insecurities?

Becuz every chick will get in her feelings about something. Every man will too. Have u been bitchmade about something lately?

Nah im married bruh..and with what you have to deal wit on a daily basis..that insecure ? would run thin quick as ? ...ever had a friend and dude lost his girl or something.,.the ? sad for a minute, but after a while its like damn ? get over that ? ..? getting on your nerves...just wanna tell that ? to man up..now you probably round that ? 1-3 hours every other day..if that ...your going to be round your wife 6-7 hours every ? day

I dont know of any chick that dwells on ? like that and i never have. It sounds too literal, it sounds like youre trolling
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Its like with all of these Teachers ? their students nowadays. Thats tight

All of these Cougars on the prowl

Women more open to 3somes and higher degrees of sexuality

A woman who doesnt mind taking care of her Man when theres a hard time.

A woman who cant get enough of You and appreciates You ? with her. Even if she knows shes just a jumpoff.

A jumpoff who sticks around just in hopes of one day becoming more than that. No matter the journey to get there

A female who will do anything u want her to do. A true ride or die ?

Wtf yall ? talkin about wanting these high saddity chicks who have nothing to offer but Sex and Something to Look At?

How is a female with Low self Esteem/Insecurities NOT the best. Ive yet to see it better any other way. I dont think its possible to even argue it.
  • YC11
    Options
    You two are not getting what I'm getting at. When I say strong women, men like to associate that with those loud-mouthed, egotistical, finger snapping, "I'm a STRONG INDEPENDENT women" ghetto ? .

No.

Once again, we may differ in arguments, because I don't know what LEVEL of insecurity or low self esteem we are talking about in terms of these women. But I'm just going from experience that I've had with a chick like that.

Everybody is different, so whatever floats your boat, first off. Insecurity does NOT mean the girl will not cheat on you or go off with somebody else. Get it straight. Infidelity has got ? to do whether you are a "strong" or "weak" women, that's whole another issue.

Me personally I don't want an insecure chick because I AM NOT insecure with myself. You want someone that's on your playing field. When it comes to finding a mate, or finding a marriage material chick, it's gotta be someone you see eye to eye with and has the ability to have your back and be your crutch. Now, I am not saying an insecure chick can not do that, of course they can, but for me in terms of image, I want someone that gives off the same aura and vibe that I exude. Insecure chicks tend to act certain way.... again, we are ALL insecure, but from the sounds of it, you are speaking of those oddball chicks, I can't deal with that.
  • YC11
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Just to add a point... a "strong" women with no insecurity CAN and WILL consider you a centre of universe if you show the worth. Again, this smells like aim low thread to me. Anyhow this is birds of the same feather flock together ? .
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want a ? that need me, I want a ? that want me. Plus weak ? is weak, how we gonna be strong when you weak? Na, i'm cool, weak ? chase weak ? . I want a thorobread.

Whats the difference between Wanting you & Needing you. That literally doesnt make any sense. Do u even have a chick now, have u ever even had the type at the center of discussion?

And whats a thorobread? Im lost, help me. Becuz Im 25, im a little too old to be chasing females. Shes either down or shes not. I have no time to base my life around a chick who doesnt have me at the center of her universe

? you 25 talkin like you 15. Like you just learnin about life. If she want you, she can leave you, and retain her self value. If she need you, you'll leave and all of her value goes with you. I got a chick now, been with her for 5+ years. I ? the type at the center of the discussion, and that's all they was gettin from me. Most chicks like that give it up the first night, because they want to feel loved, that daddy issue ? or whatever. If she is that type, then she ain't searchin for you, she searchin for validation. If that's the case, if I can make her feel better than you can, i'd easily ? ya ? buddy. A thorobread is a chick that hold it down whenever, however she need to, she don't need a ? , but she play her role because she understands synergy. The difference between what you want, and what I HAVE is my lady put me at the center because she want me there. You'll tell a ? how much you love her and buy a pair of jordans and she'll put you there....til the next ? buy her a car. Get ya ? together nephew or you'll get ya feelings hurt.
  • nex gin
    edited February 2014
    Options

- jealous
    - depressed
    - catty
    - crazy
    - paranoid
    - self conscious
    - mentally weak
    - clingy
    - suicidal
    - substance abusers
    - promiscuous
    - overly complacent
    - needy/attention ?

So since NONE of them worked out for u. Dont u think u should take another look in the mirror before u get with the next chick? Issues or not

Don't make assumptions b. The majority of them were good friends, associates or no-strings-attached flings. I have one ex who had self esteem issues, and that's the reason why she's an ex. Only issue I have is that I have a low tolerance for people w/ mental & personal issues. I have even less patience for weak minded people. If that's what you're in to, then more power to you. Do you fammo. All that says to me is that you would rather have a bish you can easily control/manipulate versus having a strong woman/partner on your team.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Yall sound like some bitchmade ass ? foreal foreal. "Oh im a sucker for love ass ? " foreal foreal.

A woman with ANY type of value will be her Man's doormat and will lay there with Pride. She should be held in high regard at all times, tho this is found out later on in life thru trial & error

Yall are trying to defend your own insecurities and short comings becuz the lady in your life is raised on a pedastal which is higher than your own. I want my woman to be my queen i want the best for my bird. But my significant other (if that be the case) will not rule over Me, will not ALWAYS have the final say even if she has the final word, and she will not consider herself at anytime better than Me even if she slips up out of her mouth
  • nex gin
    Options
    Yall sound like some bitchmade ass ? foreal foreal. "Oh im a sucker for love ass ? " foreal foreal.

A woman with ANY type of value will be her Man's doormat and will lay there with Pride. She should be held in high regard at all times, tho this is found out later on in life thru trial & error

Yall are trying to defend your own insecurities and short comings becuz the lady in your life is raised on a pedastal which is higher than your own. I want my woman to be my queen i want the best for my bird. But my significant other (if that be the case) will not rule over Me, will not ALWAYS have the final say even if she has the final word, and she will not consider herself at anytime better than Me even if she slips up out of her mouth

lmmfao....you are officially trolling now b. Good luck w/ that.
  • YC11
    Options

Lmao. Just cause a woman knows her value don't mean she will "rule over" me.

You are not getting the point here. The fact that you think you must have an insecure ? so she knows her "place" and don't rule over YOU proves the point of this thread, where it stems from. That just means you think they are easy to manipulate and control.

I don't want a woman that's easy to manipulate and control, that DOES NOT MEAN I want a woman that will control me and act like the man of the house, I want a woman that's strong but KNOWS HER PLACE in partnership.

It's called equal partnership, but that don't mean she's out there playing man's role, she can get her own money, she can do her own thing, but she damn well better know how to play her role and be that woman that makes a man feel like man. Woman do not need to be INSECURE to make a man feel like man, especially if that man's got his ? together.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    All that says to me is that you would rather have a bish you can easily control/manipulate versus having a strong woman/partner on your team.

Yes thats what i do in fact want. Thats what i crave for, thats what i desire.

I have Ex's who were like that and theyre Ex's do to my own immaturity - for the most part.

These women with Mental & Emotional issues that u speak of I am not aware of. I may have met them but i am not attracted to them for one reason or another. Whether it be looks or attitude

• MoneyLuver
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    No. They are also jealous-hearted and clingy two of the worst attributes a woman can have.

and they're obsessively self conscious...if you think you can wife that..you aint never been married

So u divorced an insecure woman with low self esteem and insecurities?

Becuz every chick will get in her feelings about something. Every man will too. Have u been bitchmade about something lately?

Nah im married bruh..and with what you have to deal wit on a daily basis..that insecure ? would run thin quick as ? ...ever had a friend and dude lost his girl or something.,.the ? sad for a minute, but after a while its like damn ? get over that ? ..? getting on your nerves...just wanna tell that ? to man up..now you probably round that ? 1-3 hours every other day..if that ...your going to be round your wife 6-7 hours every ? day

I dont know of any chick that dwells on ? like that and i never have. It sounds too literal, it sounds like youre trolling

that ? sounds like marriage b..you musta neva been..you wanna talk bout trollin, some ? i did years go is used as her first line for defense when an argument starts

Thats ALL women tho
    Lol. ? aint never gonna change
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    These "strong women" yall speak of have trouble finding and keeping Men everyday

Do yall even grasp what yall are talking about?

And im definitely not trolling. Im keeping it real. It kinda sounds like yall wanna go back on your words and restrategize your lives. If u wanna keep it all of tha way 100