Lets keep it 1-thiggity: Chicks with low self esteem are literally the best kind

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Using words like 1-thiggity & talking about wifing low self esteem women ain't a good way to start off your ic career.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think you grasp it a "strong woman" knows her worth and knows how to play her part

if you play chess the queen is the strongest player in protecting the king
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    what you consider a "strong woman" is actually a weak woman who has to act a fool to validate her supposed strength
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the way you work it/
    No thiggity/
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CS the thread premise 100% if the chick is fat.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The best for easy and reliable ? yea but you cant do anything other than that with them. they cant be pleased cause they dont like themselves. and they cant be trusted cause they always looking for something to temporarily fill the emptyness inside them and ? is one of they main tools for doing that. type of ? that cut your ? off one day.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant cosign t/s' grammar and excessive use of z's, but i def see where he gettin at.

Not insecure per say, but humble. That is amazing in a woman.

None of that fat bytch with an attitude.
    None of that small town dime but anywhere else she a 7. None of that 'Im not cute but my outfit is so im gon show out'.Thats that ? i dont like.

Thats why i love goin to South Beach. South Beach humbles bytches b/c theres actual dimes and models and it humbles out of town women. Evrytime i go i meet women from OT (good looking women) and we have great conversation and vibe b/c they dont have that usual pretense. Them hoes be humbled.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think you grasp it a "strong woman" knows her worth and knows how to play her part

if you play chess the queen is the strongest player in protecting the king
    what you consider a "strong woman" is actually a weak woman who has to act a fool to validate her supposed strength

U obviously have a daughter or an abused Mother or Sister and ur political correctness is understood, but not validated.

U want the best for them, I get that. But your idea of an insecure female or 1 with low-self esteem is simply Beta-Male.

Your idea of a strong woman and a weak woman, as u call them is incredibly vague. Or better yet, stereotypical

Nobody said that the chick with low-self esteem shouldn't have a brain but why would I want to be with somebody or deal with somebody who isn't wrapped around my finger? Why would i want to have that lifelong challenge where I have a 70% chance of getting a divorce and an 80% chance of catching some type of case? That's not healthy for Me and nor is it sane or sustainable.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    blu_ray_movie_coming_to_america.jpg

>>>>>>

tumblr_mm19l0f2Lq1rmke1to1_400.gif

But the thing is. You're not a Prince and I highly doubt you've gotten your way literally all of your life. U don't understand that mindstate and not only that, Your parents don't get to CHOOSE who u marry. Sorry bruh, that's unrealistic.

Not only that but it's a movie. And not only that, Eddie's parents were happily married (I believe so anyway, can't 100% recall at the moment).
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No matter what type of chick, make sure it's a young chick.

I will say this... an independent, strong chick that is older than you(significantly, well depends)... is a no no. Unless you are super beta, or you genuinely believe you can't do any better, and is glad to have anyone want you at all.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    They don't have everything right but we don't give Men in Countries and Continents their proper due when it comes to how they uphold their women.

Your daughter is either gonna be somebody's flunkie/queen or she'll forever be a single mom or a bachelorette
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    I will say this... an independent, strong chick that is older than you(significantly, well depends)... is a no no. Unless you are super beta, or you genuinely believe you can't do any better, and is glad to have anyone want you at all.

Older or Younger is fine with Me but I cosign this part 100%.
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    flunkie and queen def arent the same
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    flunkie is the jumpoff
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    a weak woman perceives every other woman as a threat no matter their standing
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    flunkie and queen def arent the same

Seems like they do to Me. What guy really wants to be with a chick that thinks she's doing u a favor by just even acknowledging your existence outside of trying to get something from You.

Victoria's Secret is having a sale on lingerie for Valentine's Day. I think you'd look great in a new pair of panties.
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    for instance i had 1 chick that didnt have low self esteem but would do everything for as long as i didnt cheat i cheated she left now i have a chick who would let me walk all over her but believes that the man should pay for everything
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    flunkie is the jumpoff

Yes and No. Depends on what you want from Her - and what she wants from You.

a weak woman perceives every other woman as a threat no matter their standing

Fuckubeenwatchin, Tyler Perry movies or somethin ? . What woman isn't like that.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that ? mentioned in the original post seems like regular relationship ? to me. If you can't find a woman with high self-esteem who cars what you have to say, go outta her way to please you, etc...I dunno what to tell you. Keep preying on the low self-esteem broads then, I guess.

It's a win-win. Lol.
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    watching i deal in real life experience
  • redhandedbandit
    Options
    unless you talking about bottom of the barrel broads which i dont deal with
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    for instance i had 1 chick that didnt have low self esteem but would do everything for as long as i didnt cheat i cheated she left now i have a chick who would let me walk all over her but believes that the man should pay for everything

So what's your point? That women will still be women at the end of the day?

"It is better to live on the roof than live in a house with a nagging wife". Moral of the story, stop believing and sympathisizing everything the News pushes and get u a dumb/green chick and "build" her into a woman that u want her to be, but be careful what u wish for.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    watching i deal in real life experience

What channel is that on? "Lifetime"?