Lets keep it 1-thiggity: Chicks with low self esteem are literally the best kind

Options

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did it become okay to hold a Female in higher regard than one's own self? Or anybody for that matter?

It sound like u got a so-called 50/50 relationship. Am I right??

But the reality is is that she wears the pants in the relationship. She probably walks all over you and gives u bits & pieces of what it's like to truly be King. She probably gives u just enuf confidence and ego stroking to make u feel like a Man becuz everybody knows that a Man's ego must be stroked atleast every once in a while to make him "feel like a Man" becuz it's important for a Man's psyche.

She might does love u, she flipped the script becuz she saw an insecure Man with maybe some esteem issues and went in for the ? .
  • MoneyLuver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    She did to you what you shoulda did to her. And now you're left playing catch up all of your life. Talkin about "I'm a real Man and this is what real Men do" with a broom in your hand with an apron on.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? an insecure woman. SMH. Ain't interested. I got no interest in a woman who feels like I'm always on the hunt for something better or who is mad jealous or who ain't got nothing going on with her life besides me. Can't do it.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    an insecure man needs an insecure woman/ thread
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather a chick who doesn't need my validation to know her worth. But not in a social media ego inflated way.

Those ? are the worst kind.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? an insecure woman. SMH. Ain't interested. I got no interest in a woman who feels like I'm always on the hunt for something better or who is mad jealous or who ain't got nothing going on with her life besides me. Can't do it.

Why is this the only definition of an Insecure Woman y'all can think of?

What if she's:

- fat
    - lonely
    - widowed
    - ? eyed
    - flat chested
    - weird bodied
    - had a whorish past or still is in a certain business
    - has a slight speech impediment (like a lisp)
    - bald
    - had cancer
    - had an abusive relationship
    - used to be an addict or still is
    - has two different baby fathers but isn't a Bop and has a good job/career/independent business

Live a little my man
  • mryounggun
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

What if she's:

- fat
    - lonely
    - widowed
    - ? eyed
    - flat chested
    - weird bodied
    - bald
    - had cancer
    - has two different baby fathers but isn't a Bop and has a good job/career/independent business

Live a little my man

What are you even trying to say in this post, son? Serious question. What you mean?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    And why is this all about Insecurity? I said low self esteem.

Like what if she feels she's not beautiful
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low self esteem comes from insecurity
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

What if she's:

- fat
    - lonely
    - widowed
    - ? eyed
    - flat chested
    - weird bodied
    - bald
    - had cancer

Live a little my man

What are you even trying to say in this post, son? Serious question. What you mean?

In this Post I'm saying there's more ways a female can be insecure, not just jealousy.

In this thread I'm saying the reason why y'all having all of these issues with Females and generalize them all is becuz y'all lookin at it the wrong way and y'all not playin in the right league, even tho I'm not against courting after something u see that u like.

But if u want me to be the bad guy then I'll play the bad guy. I'm just having an honest conversation.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Low self esteem comes from insecurity

Usually Yes. But the result isn't always jealousy and hostility like some are trying to make it seem. Which says a lot about them personally.
  • mryounggun
    Options

What if she's:

- fat
    - lonely
    - widowed
    - ? eyed
    - flat chested
    - weird bodied
    - bald
    - had cancer

Live a little my man

In this Post I'm saying there's more ways a female can be insecure, not just jealousy.

In this thread I'm saying the reason why y'all having all of these issues with Females and generalize them all is becuz y'all lookin at it the wrong way and y'all not playin in the right league, even tho I'm not against courting after something u see that u like.

But if u want me to be the bad guy then I'll play the bad guy. I'm just having an honest conversation.

Lol. You must be referring to other ? . I don't want you to be the bad guy, son. *shrugs* I don't eem know what has gone on in most of the other pages in this thread. Lol. And I don't have issues with females. I know what I rock with and what I don't. I don't want no chick with low self-esteem. Why would I? I need a woman who does't feel like she's ugly or whatever. I don't want a chick to do off the wall crazy ? for me because she thinks I'll eave her if she doesn't cause she ain't a looker.

If you have a stable woman who knows what a relationship is all about, she'll cater to you anyway.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    I'd rather a chick who doesn't need my validation to know her worth. But not in a social media ego inflated way.

But why would u want that? Now she's off her leash, now she's free to do whatever she feels. That's actually a bad thing.

And if u don't actually have a relationship with Said Social Media Gurl then u actually don't know what you're talking about. You're just making assumptions or homegirl wasn't into you.
  • mryounggun
    Options

But why would u want that? Now she's off her leash, now she's free to do whatever she feels. That's actually a bad thing.

And if u don't actually have a relationship with Said Social Media Gurl then u actually don't know what you're talking about. You're just making assumptions or homegirl wasn't into you.

So it's bad to want a woman do does need constant validation from a man? I ain't one to put words in a ? mouth, so i want to be sure we on the same page and ? . I missed a lot of the thread and I ain't going back. Lol
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm now convinced you're ? . And I don't insult ? people. Goodbye.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had a few wack chicks like this. Thing is, they never showed it on the surface. They talked mad ? , though. Over compensating and ? . Everything I did or said sounded uppity or hurt they feelings some how. And I was always cheating or flirting with other women according to them.

? was frustrating.
  • MoneyLuver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Again. The result of said female isn't always aggression/hostility, jealousy, or drama.

Who was actually mature enough themselves to deal with Said Female at the time(s)?

Becuz I promise you that those kinds of situations don't really happen once u yourself have Man'd Up a little more and or deal with WOMEN past the HS & Freshman College Years. It's a totally different ball game. Their age as well as your age has a lot to do with that.

A Woman can be very insecure when her age starts to show and the miles on her box frame chevy & ? hole start to rack up. And are Women truly not majestic as they age? They become what they should've been their whole life - and that's humbler (although not in all cases).

Get some ? and figure it out. Stop trying to wife everything that passes u by.
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like when a chick shy and not so outgoing that make her seem so much more down to earth.........
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot of weirdo ? in this thread.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    ? jesus, these threads, and muthafuckas really discussing ? , WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT!!!!

yo someone answer him
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    ? jesus, these threads, and muthafuckas really discussing ? , WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT!!!!

yo someone answer him

? him. He being a wild ? . He probably a crash ? foreal foreal.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced t/s is lightskinned.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ that or legitimate ?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark skinned ? are the ones who need to pray on weak hoes
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Insecure and 'low self esteem' does not = jealous and always think u gon leave. Maybe he wordin it wrong

What he's talkin about is that chick that everybody thinks is bad but really...she hates her stomach. Or she has problems expressing herself. In which case an articulate guy is her weakness (true story).

And a simp or ngga who puts the ? on a pedestal (a lot of the IC) would never even know. Not confident enough to be picky. Beggars cant be chosers.

On the flip side u got a woman with no self esteem issues whatsoever but she built like a refrigerator. And she sees nothing wrong with it. And yall gas em.

I'll take the former.