Could Homosexuality Be A Sign Of Evolution?

Options

Comments

• FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    I have yet to meet a ? person that wasn't exposed to it at a young age like molestation or ? , family included

Just like that racist duck hunter never saw Black folks being mistreated during the 60s.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Idk about that. But, something that came to my mind was, could society pushing all this ? ? be a form of eugenics?

Eugenics is when those who are considered to have weak genes arent allowed to reproduce. It has been done in the past when they put chemicals in the water and those who were "weak" got sterilized and couldnt have kids.

So, apply that to whats going on today. With the ? agenda being pushed as hard as it is, and the upcoming generations seeing it on a daily basis, being ok with it, and being influenced by it, is it a way to reduce the genes of people who are easily influenced since that would be considered "weak?"

If yall dont see me posting anymore it would mean that i cracked the truth to the puzzle and the government killed me.

No, because it isn't something that's influenced like that. Seeing ? ? doesn't make you ? later in life.

It's not a choice.

My g. I aint saying i disagree with you cause i dont, but this really is uncharted territory for which we have no proof. The human mind could be programmed for anything at a early age. Im not arrogant enough to say something like "all ? were influenced" or something like that. But i wouldnt be suprised with the ? culture being more open and accepted if a percentage of new ? were influenced to be so. Could be something like out of a 100 homosexuals 20 were directly influenced by society to do so.

Could happen could not. No evidence either way. Who knows? Wouldnt be suprised.

And with thd gov't conspiracy part? Wouldnt be suprised there either. Gov't has and will do worse for self persevation.

I get you.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am starting to think that the powers that be are trying to modify human behavior, they what us to go from being more like chimpanzee to being more like bonobos.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come the majority of people here say they hate ? .... Yet the threads about ? topics always do numbers?

Ill leave you closet ? to it.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    I have yet to meet a ? person that wasn't exposed to it at a young age like molestation or ? , family included

Just like that racist duck hunter never saw Black folks being mistreated during the 60s.

From his perspective or any white persons from his time, what was worst slavery or the 60s? So how could he say he saw any mistreatment of blacks who were free if he was used to blacks being slaves?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    Evolution is a myth (in my opinion)...homosexuality is a part of humanity....fact!

ib1GOBKjk9Yd8D.gif

iymn3a.gif

And you called me an idiot.
    Evolution has been proven. Looking at insects specifically, the offspring of pests become immune to pesticides which is why farmers have to keep changing the chemicals used to ? them. The way human's evolved can be a theory, but not that evolution is real.
  • zombie
    Options
    How come the majority of people here say they hate ? .... Yet the threads about ? topics always do numbers?

^^^^^^^^^ ? .

This is a tool of psychological warfare that the ? and there supporters use against the people who express there full disgust at homosexuality.
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^ ? .

This is a tool of psychological warfare that the ? and there supporters use against the people who express there full disgust at homosexuality.

*Their
  • zombie
    Options

^^^^^^^^^ ? .

*Their

SO now you are checking my grammar and spelling you really are a ?
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution is a myth (in my opinion)...homosexuality is a part of humanity....fact!

Why do you think it's a myth?

Give me an example of recent documented/credited signs of evolution, that doesn't refer to apes?
  • FatterThanKat
    Options

Give me an example of recent documented/credited signs of evolution, that doesn't refer to apes?

Microbiologists observe it constantly.

You really gotta be an idiot to deny natural selection.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

viruses
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I think y'all went off topic
  • FatterThanKat
    Options

viruses

Viruses aren't considered living last I checked.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

viruses

Viruses reproduce
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about pigs.

Grow tusks and ? in the wild.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always thought that, like ? ? are like that cause they supposed to die off and not recreate... These days though, with it so "mainstream" alot more ? experimenting and the result is ? up children and the spread of ?
  • zombie
    Options
    Evolution is not a myth, but it does not explain how life itself was created only how and if i remember correctly why life has changed over time.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

viruses

Flu Vaccine is Dead flu cells.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution does exist IMO .

. . . Crazy thing is, If another species derives from Humans w/ an Advantage (As an evolved Human Should), we would ? that ? Off ASAP . lol
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk about that. But, something that came to my mind was, could society pushing all this ? ? be a form of eugenics?

Eugenics is when those who are considered to have weak genes arent allowed to reproduce. It has been done in the past when they put chemicals in the water and those who were "weak" got sterilized and couldnt have kids.

So, apply that to whats going on today. With the ? agenda being pushed as hard as it is, and the upcoming generations seeing it on a daily basis, being ok with it, and being influenced by it, is it a way to reduce the genes of people who are easily influenced since that would be considered "weak?"

If yall dont see me posting anymore it would mean that i cracked the truth to the puzzle and the government killed me.

whoa whoa buddy...no need to tell on your self.

the mere thinking that a flood of homosexual imagery can turn a heterosexual who loves nothing more than heterosexual sex into a flaming homosexual is an admission on your part.

Is that the line of reasoning that you want to tread down.?
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

viruses

Viruses reproduce

viruses today are thought of as being in a gray area between living and nonliving: they cannot replicate on their own but can do so in truly living cells and can also affect the behavior of their hosts profoundly.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-viruses-alive-2004/
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution is not a myth, but it does not explain how life itself was created only how and if i remember correctly why life has changed over time.

There are a multitude of theories on the creation of life from a scientific perspective. So far, we haven't pinned down the exact manner, but ranging theories include a primordial soup that created amino acids from basic molecular structures via lightning (Miller-Urey Experiment) to the origin of life arriving on Earth from bacteria or viruses off a meteor.

This is why space exploration is so important. If we discover any form of living organisms that we didn't bring ourselves on another planet or asteroid or meteor, we will be a step closer to scientifically explaining the origins of life.

People think that the space program is really just about flying in space and taking pictures of planets and stars, but the real gem of space exploration is astrobiology and our potential to understand the physics behind life on earth. The technological advances that space exploration has brought is just an added bonus compared to what we may eventually discover, and the first step is discovering water.
  • sully
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

viruses

Flu Vaccine is Dead flu cells.

The influenza virus doesn't contain "dead flu cells", but rather, the coating of the virus in its most recent incarnations without the presence of genetic material. It's the proteins on the membrane of the virus that our bodies recognize, so when the virus does enter our bodies our immune systems recognize the viral coating and attack those viruses.
  • sully
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ayo smart dumb ? .....................If you can be born with male and female genitalia would you not think a person can be born ? in the ? ?

To answer the OP..........................no

Some people are born with both male and female genitalia. All it takes is one enzyme to ? up while your still developing in the ? and boom! you've got both