How come we didn't stand stronger behind Lord Jamar?

Options
MoneyLuver
MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
I can't believe he's become a punchline now. He's a victim if anything.

? really scared of these Crackarz smh. Why we can't put Jamar's face on a $200Bill?

Explain your problem with him.

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Attention ?

Define Attention ? and explain how it's different from somebody speaking the truth becuz at that particular moment in time it wasn't the main topic.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Attention ?

Define Attention ? and explain how it's different from somebody speaking the truth becuz at that particular moment in time it wasn't the main topic.

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he didn't put it in a rap...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »

jamar been puttin that ? in raps since the 80's
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »

jamar been puttin that ? in raps since the 80's

it's 2014 my ? ...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Options
    Attention ?

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
    MOTHER ? !
    WAS HE RIGHT OR WRONG?

Lmao for which drunken episode?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5% a lot black people don't like white people but more than that what he says is true
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Satan is real yall. Satan is real

Think about that and then think about the premises of this thread and conversation.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Majority of what he said was true imo
    But it's not new. ? all over dude and he ain't even say anything profound or deep. It's the same ? you hear from OGs in the street or ? on this site.

Dude isn't anything special and there was no reason to rally around him. I know all of a sudden ? want to call him a legend and act like he was a big deal at one point almost 30 years ago (Which he wasn't Grand Puba was obviously the star Jamar was a role player) but cats need to relax.

He not doing anything to help the culture, dude just prattles on and on. I guess folks can eat it up if they want but dude ain't saying nothing for real.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    But it's not new. ? all over dude and he ain't even say anything profound or deep. It's the same ? you hear from OGs in the street or ? on this site.

Dude isn't anything special and there was no reason to rally around him. I know all of a sudden ? want to call him a legend and act like he was a big deal at one point almost 30 years ago (Which he wasn't Grand Puba was obviously the star Jamar was a role player) but cats need to relax.

He not doing anything to help the culture, dude just prattles on and on. I guess folks can eat it up if they want but dude ain't saying nothing for real.

Um. Where are you gettin these facts from?

Why are y'all dudes so mad at ? keepin it real? Why are y'all dudes so mad at Men keeping our position as leaders of the Sexes? There's a lot if ass backwards ? going on here. Something's up.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    His approach.

So he has to sound Anglo to make y'all feel better?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    His approach.

So he has to sound Anglo to make y'all feel better?

It would help if he wasn't looking like a ? uncle on the corner.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    The newer audience doesn't know ? about Grand Puba either. I know I don't. I had been

They probably think he's the leader. I have been heard about em but I be gettin em mixed up wit Brand Nubian
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    *Mobil + Scooby*
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Um. Where are you gettin these facts from?

Why are y'all dudes so mad at ? keepin it real? Why are y'all dudes so mad at Men keeping our position as leaders of the Sexes? There's a lot if ass backwards ? going on here. Something's up.

I actually agreed with dude, I agreed with about 80-85% of his first few interviews.

The problem was dude started feeling himself and not speaking his opinion but trying to speak as if his word was law and folks can't disagree.

Then he crossed the line into the corny when all of a sudden he wants to threaten to beat up Yelawolf, like really? His credibility was shot right there because every ? worth their salt knew he wasn't gonna do ? . Here it is months later and it still ain't came to pass.

Now he just another talking head like Charlemagne, I couldn't care less about anything dude says. He not trying to stand up for the culture he tryin to use this ? for publicity.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    cuz most the time he was ? as ?
  • Stew
    Options
    [Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
    If Malcom were alive, he'd be labeled the same thing by ignorant ? like you

U maaaaaaad