Journalists Tweet Their Opinions On Rick Ross & Lil Wayne’s “Thug Cry” Collaboration

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
normal_759937a489c411e381e712f167c840c8_8.jpg

Last night, Rick Ross had a listening session for his upcoming Mastermind album. Some of the people who attended this session tweeted their opinions on the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League-produced track off the project, which is “Thug Cry” featuring Lil Wayne.

The good news is that everyone seems to enjoy the song and especially Weezy F Baby‘s verse. One person even mentioned that the verse is the best they have heard from Wayne since Tha Carter, but to me that doesn’t make any sense.

Anyways, we will be able to hear “Thug Cry” for ourselves soon as the collaboration will appear on Rozay‘s Mastermind album that will be released on March 4th. Some other interesting information about the collabo is that it samples Souls Of Mischief’s classic “93 Til Infinity” record!

“A different flow by Wayne on this track. I like. This is one of the deeper tracks on the album #ThugCry” – Lawrence K. Jackson

“Wayne went silly on this ‘Thug Cry’ joint produced by @justiceLeague #Mastermind” – Kazeem Famuyide

“That’s #ThugCry ft. @liltunechi on #MasterMind is the best I’ve heard Wayne since #CarterI … @rickyrozay got a classic!” – Sam Sneak

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/02/journalists-tweet-their-opinions-on-rick-ross-lil-wayne-thug-cry-song/#7r61TgfpZrGTJbTe.99

Comments