• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Symantix hahaha
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    I don't understand that ? bruh. We all need to be rallying behind Kanye. On some real ? tho

Just cause he's black?? ? him......He put himself in the position he's in......

Kanye dont give a ? about you so why you licking his ? ?? Is he offering you $1 for every positive post?

? Jay Z too
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanye made it kool tobe your self an not be a macho sterotype is this dangerous world we live in he made more white people see we where artist he is evolution
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanye made it kool tobe your self an not be a macho sterotype is this dangerous world we live in he made more white people see we where artist he is evolution

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye connects to white ppl cause that's the world he comes from Middle Class America....He's never had to struggle... He made his name due to his talent at 1st and now his name is synonymous with crybaby and pompous ass.....He tests the boundaries of his fame and the sheep follow him like there's nothing worng with the way he acts.....
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye connects to white ppl cause that's the world he comes from Middle Class America....He's never had to struggle... He made his name due to his talent at 1st and now his name is synonymous with crybaby and pompous ass.....He tests the boundaries of his fame and the sheep follow him like there's nothing worng with the way he acts.....

So becuz he didn't grow up like Chief Keef and Lil Durk he's automatically ruled out of the struggle and spokesman/announcer
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Cause he put out that trash ass album Yeezus

So becuz he put out "Yeezus" u ignore everything else he's done? That album had a couple hits regardless.

Ain't it funny how quick we turn on our own but be mad at everybody else becuz they always forget to mention us in their Top 99

Damn, youre caping like a ? . Ol ? ass
  • blackgod813
    Options
    um kanye was raised by civil rights riders
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

So u think he's the 2nd coming of Tupac huh?
  • blackgod813
    Options

his ideals are based on the same things I only say facts

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

His ideals in the beginning aren't exactly what they are now. Hence him dumping his gf for pop star ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MoneyLuver

? ...

Who in THEE ? are you?!!!?
  • life_fulfilled
    life_fulfilled Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Kanye is about himself. He's only interested in aligning with black progress when it's expedient to his own personal circumstances.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he passionately speaks his mind on ? that dont matter, like the fabric of his t-shirts, the perception of his fame hungy wife or the production of his stupid sneakers as if he on some revolutionary ? , when kids are dying to gun violence daily, genocide, child sex trade and sexual disease are rampant, and the very topics him and his boss so brazenly display are landing thousands in jail and in bonded situations without million dollar security blankets to comfortably fall back on.

If he didnt take himself so seriously, people would probably not think he's such a ?

I was gonna go in, but this post rightchea' pretty much sums up everything I was gonna say.

Kanye has a pathetic disconnect with the reality of his situation. What irks the ? out of me though is his insistence on comparing himself to the likes Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or ? who are otherwise artistic introverts or revolutionaries. The ? is not sitting up here in the tech industry, revolutionizing the electronic means in which people these days communicate. (IE Jobs and Gates and Zuckerberg ect) He is not out here using his wealth to otherwise expedite the process of ending world ? hunger. (Gates) The ? isn't trying to push the black agenda as it would have seem to have been what he was doing pre-MBDTF. The ? isnt even trying to fund ventures such as these, just for the sake of having his name on it. He sits up there and fronts like he's trying to defy racial barriers, as if he's on some Holy ? crusade.

The reality of it is, the ? is self absorbed, and only pissy because he can't perpetuate his hype train onto any medium / community he chooses, none of which are as serious as his ? fests indicate.

What the ? does is make ? ' records dog. Point blank. None of which have been any serious forms of artistic expression or substantial story telling since MBDTF (which is what made him great in the first place), some ? ' threads, and a few pairs of sneakers. He has become a ? ' parody of himself dog. The white people see it. ? see it. Everybody seems to see it but him.

I wouldn't even put Jobs and Zuckerberg in the same category as Bill Gates. People hate on Microsoft for the monopoly they held in the 90's, yet those same people are now avid Apple proponents (Apple being a monopoly in its own right). But Bill Gates has done more good for the world than Jobs ever did and Zuckerberg wishes he could. Gates is financing $100 laptops for education and donating them to schools in Africa and other developing nations, he's gotten billionaires to donate to his foundation which has proven to be successfully financing and supporting the eradication of Polio and Malaria throughout the world, and has even just recently held a contest for a better condom that will be distributed to developing countries with the intent to help prevent the spread of ? .

Bill Gates will be remembered a generation or two from now as one of the greatest philanthropists and the kickstarter of a world free from a lot of diseases and ills.

If Kanye is comparing himself to Bill Gates, he needs to be slapped at least three times upside the head and told to shut his damn mouth. Selling t-shirts and designing skirts for men is completely incomparable to someone like Bill Gates.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's a wack, cry baby ass ? whose current music aint even that great.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Symantix hahaha
    virus protection so necessary
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    He's a feminine diva
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    because he's annoying as hell? he's an idiot

not to mention he puts out terrible music....but as a person he sucks

Crackas don't like black people speaking their mind
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he throw rants like a spoiled child after a while it gets tiresome
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This man needs his mother back desperately. He lost himself when he lost her.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    many wise black men are still men an ? ? Solomon mlk ect that doesn't take away from his contribution to the movement he just want more now he wants to be the creator now! lets own farms.. make are own clothes from the rooter to the tooter ...we wanna black wash this game we the talent anyway..so yes tupac an kanye spoke from the same vein the panther movement is about empowerment an owning I only speak facts
  • blackgod813
    Options

His ideals in the beginning aren't exactly what they are now. Hence him dumping his gf for pop star ? .

also u surrender your point to me they where raised with similar ideals the same values where taught I only speak facts ....power poster...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might say some dumb ? sometimes but he says how he feels.
    "You gotta love it tho. Somebody still speaks from the soul"
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    It's hard to rally behind someone who sports the Confederate flag, refers to himself as yeezus, says he is not for sale but participates in commercials for major corporations, and says he wants to change the world by selling t shirts.