Old brothers = haters

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
I been wanting to make this thread a while ago but I never got around to it.

What's up with old n*ggas being the biggest haters, competing with younger brothers and seeing them as a threat? Whether it's on a street or corporate level, old n*ggas will hate on younger brothers. It's like a e = mc2.

With other races, older men mentor the younger generation, show 'em the ropes and try to prevent them from making mistakes they made. These men want to see the next gen. do better than them. A prime example of this would be these Jews. When they just arrived in the US, these Jews were broke and destitute. They were getting punked throughout eastern Europe and had to flee to the US from persecution. Some of these first and second gen. Jew men had to resort to criminal activities to make a living. They made sure to set something up for the next generations so they wouldn't have to live a life of crime. With most successful races, the older generation makes sure to set something up for the generations after them. Men will get judged by what they have accomplished and accumulated in their life. A European man having nothing but bastard children will not be taken seriously. Same with orientals, coolies, Arabs and any other race except American blacks (not Africans). Legacy is what men are judged on.

With us blacks from the diaspora, any sense of legacy and family was destroyed during slavery and breeded out since. How does that translate to this thread you ask? Well, black men are content with just making irresponsible life choices that make them feel good for the moment but are not beneficial in the future. These n*ggas can go through life buying their lil' trinkets, following their primal ? and ultimately die with nothing to their name leaving their (bastard) offspring with absolutely nothing. Old n*ggas wanna remain young, competing with young brothers like I stated earlier. You all know the type; derelict n*ggas dressing and acting like boys when they're pushing 40 and beyond.

Any real brother can come up with a story of a old n*gga hating on him. Whether it was an old n*gga ? mackin' and/ or hatin' at a club or in the hood behind a young chick, in a job situation trying to pull a brother down or even with family members. In out community we act like we should respect our elders regardless of what they have accomplished or what legacy they have left. I'm saying respect should be earned, not given. Too many of these old n*ggas don't deserve our respect so I say let them go to hell. Who feels where I'm coming from? Add on, come with instances of old n*ggas hating on you and give us solutions to this problem...

Comments

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In out community we act like we should respect our elders regardless...

u should respect your elders cuh. That goes as far bacc as mother Africa.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    lol You could've added my name in the mix while you were at it :).

But all crazyness aside, you know what I spoke about was real. These old n*ggas are straight up haters in many cases.

Like I remember seeing vids pop up on forbezdvd. N*ggas like this need to go. N*gga look like he been leeching off of them Wu n*ggas for a while now, acting like they owe him something. We all know n*ggas like that...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE7PcZp_5nQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A77AvgQCgOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjcjkRx6wHM

Not to disparage the man but this old a*s n*gga shouldn't be getting a platform to speak. What does he do in entertainment? Who is he to be talking? Even if he was right, he shouldn't be the one to talk. Old a*s n*gga spitting prison knowledge/ 5% nonsense, trying to keep up and compete with the young dudes.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only lames hate on a dog
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah.....almost forgot:

18915.jpg
  • Muhannad
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I've never really seen this.

What age difference are you talking about?

Maybe if you're talking about a situation with an 18-19yr old and a 27-28yr old.

I can see how that might be somewhat of a rivalry situation.....but I haven't seen anything like that with oldheads that are old enough to be your father.

Usually they're the first ones to tell you not to make the same mistakes they made and will pull you to the side if they see you ? up.
    I'm calling you a hater even if you don't actively hate on a young brother in the classic sense (? mackin', talking down etc.) but if you made children that you purposely haven't left anything and are fine with it. You a hater if you made irresponsible, childish chopices all your life. You a hater if you try to play a young man's game and refuse to move on and act your age ie old n*ggas trying to do the club thing, dressing like young boys or having fb pages with pics showing abs and moist sh*t like that to attract young b*tches.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cs @deadeye. The older guys I've dealt wit gave good advice.

If you're dealing wit some who do hate, then they've been a hater even when they were young.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »

This mindstate is why we're losing. Us blacks give people respect who haven't done sh*t to warrant it. Single mothers = strong autonamitcally no matter what they done. All a ? has to say is she's christian/ loves Jesus and all ? behavior is excused. Old dudes making ? all over the place leaving them with nothing but getting respexct simply because they're old...

Respect should be earned. I won't respect a dusty a*s n*gga or hoodrat who've been making dumb life choices all his or her adult life. We need to raise our standards IMO.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my experiences with OGs have been mostly positive.

I did have this one dude who didn't like me because I was pushing up on the same chick he was. He started playing the game raw and tricked on the girl...*shrugs*
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Nate D.O. wrote: »

This mindstate is why we're losing. Us blacks give people respect who haven't done sh*t to warrant it. Single mothers = strong autonamitcally no matter what they done. All a ? has to say is she's christian/ loves Jesus and all ? behavior is excused. Old dudes making ? all over the place leaving them with nothing but getting respexct simply because they're old...

Respect should be earned. I won't respect a dusty a*s n*gga or hoodrat who've been making dumb life choices all his or her adult life. We need to raise our standards IMO.

A mindstated of not showing respect is THE PROBLEM with young ? today.
    . Plus I think u mistaking old ? = elder, your version is a ? who don't wanna grow up, no that's not an ELDER.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    I've actually experienced coming into a square job and have the token, old n*gga that been doing the same sh*t with no promotion in sight, hate on a real brother for no apparent reason. You have white collegues and superiors being cool and accomodating and the old n*gga feeling threatened by simply not being the only black man at the job. This sh*t happens especially in the caribbean when educated professional brothers who studied and worked in Europe or the US come back to work in their native island.
  • deadeye
    Options

Maybe if you're talking about a situation with an 18-19yr old and a 27-28yr old.

I can see how that might be somewhat of a rivalry situation.....but I haven't seen anything like that with oldheads that are old enough to be your father.

Usually they're the first ones to tell you not to make the same mistakes they made and will pull you to the side if they see you ? up.
    I'm calling you a hater even if you don't actively hate on a young brother in the classic sense (? mackin', talking down etc.) but if you made children that you purposely haven't left anything and are fine with it. You a hater if you made irresponsible, childish chopices all your life. You a hater if you try to play a young man's game and refuse to move on and act your age ie old n*ggas trying to do the club thing, dressing like young boys or having fb pages with pics showing abs and moist sh*t like that to attract young b*tches.

That's not what most people would consider hating though.

Immaturity would be a more accurate term for what you're describing.
  • deadeye
    Options

But all crazyness aside, you know what I spoke about was real. These old n*ggas are straight up haters in many cases.

Like I remember seeing vids pop up on forbezdvd. N*ggas like this need to go. N*gga look like he been leeching off of them Wu n*ggas for a while now, acting like they owe him something. We all know n*ggas like that...

Not to disparage the man but this old a*s n*gga shouldn't be getting a platform to speak. What does he do in entertainment? Who is he to be talking? Even if he was right, he shouldn't be the one to talk. Old a*s n*gga spitting prison knowledge/ 5% nonsense, trying to keep up and compete with the young dudes.

Seems like he's dropping knowledge.

Ironically, you seem to be as much of a hater as the oldheads you're talking about.

• Muhannad
    Options

That's not what most people would consider hating though.

Immaturity would be a more accurate term for what you're describing.
    Like I said it ain't hating in the classic sense but it IS hating if you look at it from another angle. An older n*gga purposely not leaving the next gen. anything tangible, trying to compete with younger dudes, or even not gaming up, mentoring younger brothers is hating by default if you really look at it from a unconventional perspective.
    Same goes for women competing with their daughters and younger women, trying to dress stank, do the clubthing and have fb pages when they're way to old.

I came with that example of how these Jews came up. Us black men (yes, I'm including myself) don't do enough for the young brothers. It seems WE only want to follow our basic needs like children. Black men not having an industry, needing outsiders for a square job, in basically any western country is unacceptable and pathetic. Try looking at this from another perspective and take the emotions out of it...
  • Muhannad
    Options

Ironically, you seem to be as much of a hater as the oldheads you're talking about.
    No offense but what's your level of education? Maybe you need to sit this one out.

There might have been some knowledge sprinkled through out these rants but most was BS and petty n*gga sh*t and same goes for those rants on OB4CL & OB4CL2. Just because a brother is pontificating don't make it spitting knowledge. This is prison knowledge FOH. Besides that why should he get a platform since he ain't known for spitting, doing anything in entertainment other than spitting 5% gibberish. 5% follow a man that was diagnozed as a schizophrenic and was admitted in psych wards, so that fact alone would make me not want to listen to anyone who self identifies as a 5% unless he raps and talks about rap.

If you can read between the lines this brother comes off as a leech (not saying he is though). Us blacks got a bad habit of allowing leeches in our circle when we've made it in fear of not 'keeping it real'. "Don't forget where you came from", "don't act brand new on us". We're the only people that do this. Black successful people whether they're entertainers or professionals make it and their circle consists of useless n*ggas that don't do sh*t in the field these succesfull people made gtheir money in. Ask Mc Hammer how nthat worked out for him, ask Michael Vick, ask Pacman Jones, ask TIP etc...

One thing about these Jews is once they made it you won't see anyone in their circle who doesn't do anything but be the "old homie from way back". When these people rize on the social ladder they'll drop dead weight quick. We are the only people that be on that don't forget where you came from BS and that's why our entertainers get in dumb situations all the time.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand the thread premise...
  • Muhannad
    Options
    i dont understand the thread premise...
    Ok, I should have made myself more clear and apologize for this.

It's about how old n*ggas are haters. I gave a couple of examples of how old n*ggas won't set up the next generations after them with anything tangible, compete with young brothers and obstruct 'em instead of helping them and how blacks give 'em a pass.

I'm starting to think this might be more of a caribbean thing, but I have seen this happen in the US as well...

• deadeye
    Options

Us blacks got a bad habit of allowing leeches in our circle when we've made it in fear of not 'keeping it real'. "Don't forget where you came from", "don't act brand new on us". We're the only people that do this. Black successful people whether they're entertainers or professionals make it and their circle consists of useless n*ggas that don't do sh*t in the field these succesfull people made gtheir money in. Ask Mc Hammer how nthat worked out for him, ask Michael Vick, ask Pacman Jones, ask TIP etc...

One thing about these Jews is once they made it you won't see anyone in their circle who doesn't do anything but be the "old homie from way back". When these people rize on the social ladder they'll drop dead weight quick. We are the only people that be on that don't forget where you came from BS and that's why our entertainers get in dumb situations all the time.

There's definitely some truth to that.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thinks blacks need to study how the Jews and ? became stabile because at one point we were all considered nonwhites
  • Muhannad
    Options

Us blacks got a bad habit of allowing leeches in our circle when we've made it in fear of not 'keeping it real'. "Don't forget where you came from", "don't act brand new on us". We're the only people that do this. Black successful people whether they're entertainers or professionals make it and their circle consists of useless n*ggas that don't do sh*t in the field these succesfull people made gtheir money in. Ask Mc Hammer how nthat worked out for him, ask Michael Vick, ask Pacman Jones, ask TIP etc...

There's definitely some truth to that.
    Yeah, we getting shamed into allowing non-productive blacks to leech off of us. Sh*t needs to be called out. Not everyone is smart enough to catch it though.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thinks blacks need to study how the Jews and ? became stabile because at one point we were all considered nonwhites

I agree. however, we must keep in mind that their skin color is still an advantage.
    as for the thread,
    lolwut?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "this old ? in my hood be hating but he know wat up, but imma keep coming thru stuntin, cause I don't give a ? , I DON'T GIVE A ? "
  • Muhannad
    edited February 2014
    Options

I agree. however, we must keep in mind that their skin color is still an advantage.
    as for the thread,
    lolwut?
    I tried to make it more clear for someone like you, but at this point I can't do too much for you. Maybe it's time to leave this thread.

PS some coolies and south east Asians are darker than most blacks and they're doing way better than blacks eventhough they've been in the US and caribbean relatively short compared to blacks, so it's not just about skincolour...
  • Muhannad
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uQwG9ycF0

Nas dropped this joint more than a decade ago. Real n*ggas know exactly what I was talking about. Not like I was typing this sh*t in Chinese.

To take the thread back to its raw essence. We got old n*ggas (and b*tches) that are a drain to society, got offspring but won't bother with giving them anything tangible or leaving a legacy. Some slow witted n*gga acted like he doesn't understand what I mean with that. It ain't hard to tell. Blacks in the western hemnisphere are dependant on outsiders for their survival eventhough they must know these outsiders mean 'em no good. If a black professional wanna make money in the square world he has to go outside of his community to do so.
    I'm from the caribbean and lived there, been to alot of islands in the caribbean and countries that got large black communities (excluding Africns) like France, UK and US. Nowhere have I seen a selfreliant black community, black businesses thriving, black money circulating etc. I've seen black owned barbershops but that's it. We as men are directly responsible for this.

Older n*ggas (not all, ofcourse I was generalizing ? ) are haters for the simple fact way too many of them only care about getting instant gratification, having thei basic needs met. They don't know the concept of sacrificing for the next gen. like these Jews did and WE allow them a pass collectively. N*ggas = childlike creatures (yeah I said it). Way too many old heads walking around trying to be like the young bcks and the same goes for 'our' women.