• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    GazaChino wrote: »

?

u ? ? cuz that Canadian ? is mad Ross ? on his favorite muuuunkee
    Smh

What does 50 Cent have to do with this?

the real question should b what does Ross have 2 do with the thread? I brought up doo doo cuz 1 of doo doos Canadian groupies tried 2 come n here tryna clown Ross when he has no room 2 talk

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    only thing good jeezy ever did was sign freddie gibbs. since they arent cool anymore ? jeezy. and ross. both fake ass studio kingpins.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Freddie Gibbs
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Freddie Gibbs

co sign to i tired to like him but he just wack and like plies ? up a crazy ass beat on 103
  • blackbloc
    edited February 2014
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    blackbloc wrote: »

co sign everyone on here thought 103 was going to flop and it out sold GFID one of the most over hyped lps on ill community ever

jeezy last album aint out sell gfid by much & gfid 1st wk sells 220k was the highest ross ever n his career smh...just admit it ya just mad rozay ? on ya favorite muuunkees face & now donkey Kong is scared drop lol

The album debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200, with 233,000 copies in its first-week of sales.[47][48] As of January 31, 2012, the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for shipping over 500,000 copies in the US.[49] As of March 7, 2013 the album has sold 683,312 copies in the United States

od Forgives, I Don't debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 218,000 copies in its first week.[81] It is Ross' fourth number-one album in the US.[81] The album was Ross' first album to chart in the United Kingdom, where it peaked at number eight on the UK Albums Chart.[82] On September 12, it was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America, for shipments of 500,000 copies in the US.[83] As of November 2013, the album has sold 555,000 copies in the United States.[8

233k>220k and 683k>550k so ? you ross ? rider , lol at you still being a confused 50 stan
  • gee757
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank u Canadian ? 4 bringin up the numbers cuz like I said jeezy aint outsell Ross by much & gfid was ross highest 1st wk sells ever & it went gold n lil over a month....so ? about over hyped cuz rozay did his numbers plus aint nobody say he was gonna out sell jeezy just admit it ya mad rozay ? on donkey kongs face

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freddie Gibbs is wack? What...
  • gee757
    Options

yeah freddy said Ross keeps it realer then jeezy so gibbz is wack now n the reason lol

• blackbloc
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank u Canadian ? 4 bringin up the numbers cuz like I said jeezy aint outsell Ross by much & gfid was ross highest 1st wk sells ever & it went gold n lil over a month....so ? about over hyped cuz rozay did his numbers plus aint nobody say he was gonna out sell jeezy just admit it ya mad rozay ? on donkey kongs face
    theverge.com/2014/2/16/5415028/internet-trolls-take-pleasure-in-making-you-suffer-new-study-says

your just a ? troll , i dont have time to debate anything with someone who is mentally ill
    Nobody likes an internet troll, but it's been possible to take comfort in the idea most of them are just clowning around. Unfortunately, new research suggests that's not the case — trolls' personalities correlate highly with ? . A new study by Erin Buckels and her colleagues at the University of Manitoba found that trolls' personalities are strongly linked to personality traits that form what some psychologists call the Dark Tetrad: ? , narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism.

Moreover, the more time a person spends commenting on the internet each day, the more likely it is that the person will demonstrate Dark Tetrad traits. As recounted by Slate, only 5.6 percent of survey respondents copped to engaging in troll behavior. But those who did demonstrated a strong relationship with ? in particular. "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others," the study's authors write. "Sadists just want to have fun ... and the internet is their playground!"
  • gee757
    Options
    The only troll n here is u bringin up rozay when he has nothing 2 do with the topic nobody on here ever said Ross was gonna outsell jeezy..& u made ya self look stupid cuz gfid was overhyped 2 u geeks on here not n the RealWorld...gfid was a success n the real world cuz it was Ross highest 1st wk sells ever & it was gold n lil over a month...ya just mad ya favorite muuuunkee donkey Kong couldn't ? Ross life up so u try 2 diss Ross anyway u can even if it makes u look stupid like now so ? & stick2the topic troll
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options

yeah freddy said Ross keeps it realer then jeezy so gibbz is wack now n the reason lol
    oh that explains it. i mean from a business standpoint it's probably true. ross has never had problem with his labelmates to my knowledge. gibbs is way doper than any of them trap rappers.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freddie Gibbs is the reason I hit mute on GTA 5
  • gee757
    Options
    oh that explains it. i mean from a business standpoint it's probably true. ross has never had problem with his labelmates to my knowledge. gibbs is way doper than any of them trap rappers.

i was just playin talkin bout n the reason cuz i know the cool thing on here is 2 hate ross.....but yeah as far as runnin a label rozay got jeezy beat by miles u didnt c pill go off on ross like gibbs did wit jeezy...jeezy my sell a few more records then ross but he aint seein rozay on runnin a TEAM theres STARS on MMG & theres just a STAR on CTE...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was just playing TM103 today

Work colleague who is 54yrs old jumps in my work truck was checking my cd's and took the one out the player and says, "Who's Young Jessie?" LOL I said it's Jeezy not Jessie! LOL