free guntown

Options
2»

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    She is the epitome of Stan and personally I feel she is a good example of the impact music has on society in part. So is she a result of too much influence in Pop culture or just attracted to things calling to her hidden in it? I wonder if Eminem asked her personally to stop talking about him online would she?give her a few weeks to reflect and let her back I would suggest or make a full time job of banning her proxy aliases...

I don't think it's all that serious... She just a troll. She knows how to get people angry. She was never this bad before.

Actually she has been far worse in the past. We have dealt with her 4 years while Trolling is what she accomplishes it is clear that is not truly her intent she really wants to convince kats to Love Marshall and is really personally mentally affected by these discussion. The child just needs to take her meds and spend time with her baby to help balance out the manic episodes...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    so ? rather have a forum full of males ?
    I don't go to the reason so I don't care. Plenty of SANE yet FLAWED females in GNS.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    She is the epitome of Stan and personally I feel she is a good example of the impact music has on society in part. So is she a result of too much influence in Pop culture or just attracted to things calling to her hidden in it? I wonder if Eminem asked her personally to stop talking about him online would she?give her a few weeks to reflect and let her back I would suggest or make a full time job of banning her proxy aliases...

I don't think it's all that serious... She just a troll. She knows how to get people angry. She was never this bad before.

Actually she has been far worse in the past. We have dealt with her 4 years while Trolling is what she accomplishes it is clear that is not truly her intent she really wants to convince kats to Love Marshall and is really personally mentally affected by these discussion. The child just needs to take her meds and spend time with her baby to help balance out the manic episodes...

Child I know you are Lurking reading this and have already taken offense. My response to that is instead of being defensive about my statements look @ your Cumulative actions and tell me how I am wrong? I sincerely believe you are passionate about your subjects but the obsession overwhelms you and you go to dark places of irrationality lashing out. Address that ? before you try and come back or keeping getting a ? head from thinking the wall is going to yield...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Child I know you are Lurking reading this and have already taken offense. My response to that is instead of being defensive about my statements look @ your Cumulative actions and tell me how I am wrong? I sincerely believe you are passionate about your subjects but the obsession overwhelms you and you go to dark places of irrationality lashing out. Address that ? before you try and come back or keeping getting a ? head from thinking the wall is going to yield...

i c u got the message lol
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ? who the ? are you talking too?
    My twitter was getting blown up over my comments in this thread. Shady took offense @ what I had to say so I addressed. When she has her wits about her and is not obsessing she is good folks but she gets caught up and does not know her line of demarcation...

• gee757
    Options
    @Soloman_The_Wise i got sent a link 2 this thread 2day thats y i had 2 come check this out
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    @Soloman_The_Wise i got sent a link 2 this thread 2day thats y i had 2 come check this out
    @gee757 good to see you brother..
    aww I see she is mad @ me like I said but it is what it is she obsesses and even when the thread is not about Marshal her issues still find their way back to him in my experience. I do not know exactly what tipped the scale for this banning but I can guarantee it has to do with her inability to let she go. While I can appreciate that as we all have our moments of not letting ? drop, I have never made death threats online over it( not saying she did this time but damn history sets precedent). I hope she gets the manic ? under control I know how it goes with chicks who suffer from it( I got 2 exes diagnosed) and their inability to get past triggers makes facets of life difficult...
  • gee757
    edited February 2014
    Options
    @Black_Samson im just the messenger dretox said she made that killer mike thread @ midnight uk time she didnt make 3 threads lol...damn how r yall buryin threads n the donkey? i was wonderin y this ? never moved ha
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Black_Samson im just the messenger dretox said she made that killer mike thread @ midnight uk time she didnt make 3 threads lol...damn how r yall buryin threads n the donkey? i was wonderin y this ? never moved ha

Bruh i did my best to try to keep her out of THE REASON.

The way she is communicating her opinions, plus some of her past G type actions have unfortunately made her PERSONA NON GRATA in that subforum.

I say unfortunately cause i still belive that she is capable of way better than the image she is giving to the public in the IC.

Damn i nearly put my post life on the line for asking for her non banning cause she was about to get bannned way earlier. Ask @stew.

But you know you can just councel and give tips...

She has shown some goods signs of progress yet its not enough...

Imo

Peace
  • gee757
    Options
    @lemmy im just passin a message
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know.

Explain her that the IC is like every society : it has its norms.

Whether you fit in those norms or you ll have hard times. Ok you can be original as long as you dont disturb the peace. That what im trying to teach her real talk. And that tip is usefull in the real life

If you sign up , you should in someway CONFORM to the rules. Your originality ( ex Conflict ) must not shaking the pillars.

If she digest those tips , she will not have those problems anymore.

Im out bruh. Pass her the bonsoir.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 how do you feel about your boyfriend Ross hanging with that cracka beiber?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee seems like he has improved his spelling while he was away.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let that ? rot .
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dretox gets banned then gee returns, those 2 are forever linked
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know.

Explain her that the IC is like every society : it has its norms.

Whether you fit in those norms or you ll have hard times. Ok you can be original as long as you dont disturb the peace. That what im trying to teach her real talk. And that tip is usefull in the real life

If you sign up , you should in someway CONFORM to the rules. Your originality ( ex Conflict ) must not shaking the pillars.

If she digest those tips , she will not have those problems anymore.

Im out bruh. Pass her the bonsoir.

giphy.gif
  • gee757
    Options
    @black_Samson who is the square n here flaggin my posts Imean u banned dretox cuz she was makin alot of threads so y don't the trolls who come n threads just2 flag posts b banned? That geek stew said trolls r allowed 2 flag posts4 nothing when did that lame ? become cool? So from now on when a troll flags my post I'm flaggin they ? but that lame ? gotta stop that shouldn't b allowed
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options