Options
    @ FunClown

In your Eminem thread, you gave us the option to vote for 4 or 5 classics
    But you won't do the same with Nas..

? your stupid troll-threads then
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say Illmatic, Stillmatic, and Life Is Good.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Illmatic
    It Was Written
    Stillmatic
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    @ FunClown

In your Eminem thread, you gave us the option to vote for 4 or 5 classics
    But you won't do the same with Nas..

? your stupid troll-threads then

This is what ppl get for participatin in her threads givin her reasons to make more. U feed the trolls, they keep trollin. ? will never learn.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas ? on Eminem as an artist...thats all that needs to be said in this thread
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    His best song ever is New York State Of Mind

I don't think this is true, but it is ? incredible how many dope songs he has. Even his wack albums have classic ? on em.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited February 2014
    Options

I don't think this is true, but it is ? incredible how many dope songs he has. Even his wack albums have classic ? on em.

I think it's definitley his best song ever. But i think most people would pick a song from Illmatic as his best ever even if they don't think New York State Of Mind. But most Nas fans i know feel it's his best song as well

Disagree about his wack albums having any good songs
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illmatic
    stillmatic
    it was written
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think it's definitley his best song ever. But i think most people would pick a song from Illmatic as his best ever even if they don't think New York State Of Mind. But most Nas fans i know feel it's his best song as well

Disagree about his wack albums having any good songs

281.gif

I see.........You be on that ? ? . Ain't nobody ? wit you. Either you are that stupid, or you trollin heavy. I don't get down with either.

• The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Illmatic & It Was Written. With Stillmatic being a very great album, borderline classic
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Illmatic,it was written,stillmatic,lost tapes, untitled,life is good

? son close classic
  • GunTown
    Options

Illmatic,it was written,stillmatic,lost tapes, untitled,life is good

? son close classic

^^^^Trolling at it's worst LMAO
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Illmatic it was written stillmatic...yeah 3
  • GunTown
    Options
    Nas is prolly outta any other rapper that i know can rap pretty good but his music doesn't age well at all to me and lacks the most replay value, more than any other rapper i know that can rap as well as him

His better albums aren't enjoyable
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas is prolly outta any other rapper that i know can rap pretty good but his music doesn't age well at all to me and lacks the most replay value, more than any other rapper i know that can rap as well as him

You know eminems first album was inspired by Nas right? you bad breath having ?
  • GunTown
    Options
    I don't praise Infinite though or like that album or listen to it the reason i don't like that album is actually because it is inspired by Nas style. Wen have u ever seen me praise that album? never have

and i'm not a ? i'm hetrosexual got nothing againist ? or bi people but that's a sin to me as i'm religious and my breath is fresh and nice fyi
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Undeniable classic: illmatic, IWW, stillmatic, lost tapes

Lol at capping the poll to 3 choices when dude has a huge catalogue. Weak troll.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't praise Infinite though or like that album or listen to it the reason i don't like that album is actually because it is inspired by Nas style. Wen have u ever seen me praise that album? never have

and i'm not a ? i'm hetrosexual got nothing againist ? or bi people but that's a sin to me as i'm religious and my breath is fresh and nice fyi

It was jokes but if u really about that life I'll leave u be, but u come across blasphemous, I know people really about that life
  • GunTown
    Options
    U gotta remember i'm not prenticious dude

For 1 sec step outside being a Nas fan and think from a non biaeed perspective

Something common u here from most people is Nas music is boring even the biggest Nas fan on the IC will admit this is a common criticisim about Nas music. Ask yourself why so many find his music boring?

If Nas made music like Eminem, Kid Cudi, DMX, ZRO, Bone Thugs, Devin The Dude, Max B, 2pac, Chamillionaire etc i would be a fan but he doesn't and he makes a style of hip hop i find boring

I get u not a fan of the style i like and the style many like u a fan of Nas style rather than the Melodic, very emotional, very i would say artistic more musical style of hip hop i like

But rather than see it as offensive wen people say Nas music is boring and dull to those who think it is, just look at it as a matter of people have different taste

U feel me? u don't find Nas, Slaughterhouse, Jay Z, AZ, Wu Tang etc style boring u enjoy it but others do it's just taste

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta remember i'm not prenticious dude..

image_zps14d01d57.jpg
  • g00dlikeg0d
    g00dlikeg0d Members Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Options
    illmatic, it was written, and stillmatic are a definate. Personally would add lost tapes in as well, but thats an ep.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

sounds like eminem
    but if someone dares to echo these same words all this "people have different taste in music" ? you spew in defense of your taste in music goes out the window
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For every classic album Eminem has, Nas has two classics.
  • GunTown
    edited February 2014
    Options

sounds like eminem
    but if someone dares to echo these same words all this "people have different taste in music" ? you spew in defense of your taste in music goes out the window

But wen people bring up sales as an example ok u feel this way but 100 million people disagree hence why dude the highest selling hip hop artist ever

U can say u feel that way about his music but the fact he sold a 100 million regardless of your personal opinion shows the general consensus and a 100 million is an incredibley high number feel his music ages brilliantly hence why people in those numbers invested in his product. U have to use common sense and logic generally if people didn't think your music aged brilliantly u don't sell a 100 million records. People don't buy a product they think isn't good

Nas hasn't sold even a quarter of that that don't mean u can't think his music ages well but obviously many people don't think so otherwise he would have sold more if people liked his product more then more people would buy it
  • MirrorzMusic
    MirrorzMusic Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Options
    i really don't get the hate for streets disciple. anyway...

Illmatic, It Was Written, Stillmatic...possibly Life Is Good, too early to tell